Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game was lost at the last possession of 1st half

Started by Ex-Trumpet, September 23, 2017, 02:54:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Razorback_2007

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ROAD YOUR LIFE IS ON...PAVE A NEW ONE

OLDHOG

hobhog

I thought the late pooch kick when field position was critical was a nice touch too.

Tusks

That and not making a FR QB uncomfortable.  He should of had everything and the kitchen sink thrown at him.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

TheRazorback500

It was lost when Kirk scored after we blew that coverage.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Tejano Jawg

I was going to start a thread saying "Do we want a do-over on the last series of the first half now??"
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

MountieDawg

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 23, 2017, 02:54:13 pm
We've seen it too many times.

The game was lost when a hire was made 5 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!
SEC!

Dark Helmet Hog

The game was lost when Bielema was hired. We just didn't know it then.

PygmalionEffect2

Really hard to point to one particular play that cost us the game when this coaching staff gave us so many to choose from in order to lose to an inferior football team.

We got out coached by Kevin Sumlin.

Let that sink in.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

hogpc

Agree, it's about attitude - BB has a loser mentality.

cram224

Game was lost when we kicked to Kirk in the second half. Kick then f&&&&k"n ball out of bounds if you have to.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on September 23, 2017, 03:12:39 pm
Yea, that's not true. The team bounced back and appeared to make adjustments, at least on offense. We kick it out of bounds, they have to go the field to win the game.

Well, I felt it at the end of the first half.  You could tell the coaches had no belief in the offense.

And yes, a kick out of bounds or a kick out of the back of the endzone has never had a big return!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Rzbakfromwaybak

Our defense gave up 501 total yards, & way too many big plays.  Add the 100 yd kick off return they had, & we didn't really defend anything well.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.