Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dressed in Black

Started by EulessHog, September 16, 2017, 05:47:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

EulessHog

I am going to the A&M game and will be dressed in black- out of respect for the Razorback football program of old... I always dress up when I go to a funeral.

Before the season started, I posted that the Hogs need to start out 5 and 0 or we would all have Hell to pay (or some such outlandish country statement).

Well, one wheel just fell off the wagon with the humiliating loss to TCU and if we don't beat A&M, Bielema and the Hogs will be going in different directions.

If the Hogs get beat by two or three touchdowns, then Hogville will be on fire.  We will most like go 4 and 8, but a win over Missouri is not an automatic check in the W column.

I'm hoping for a win, but expecting the worst.  A&M had a good half against UCLA before they lost their starting quarterback.  Arkansas has not had a decent outing going back at least four games. 

If Sumlin can find a quarterback that is at least serviceable, Bielema could be in big trouble. 

Go Hogs Go!

rljjr

jacobp

So what you're saying is you're a giant douchebag.

Athog

Quote from: EulessHog on September 16, 2017, 05:47:55 am
I am going to the A&M game and will be dressed in black- out of respect for the Razorback football program of old... I always dress up when I go to a funeral.

Before the season started, I posted that the Hogs need to start out 5 and 0 or we would all have Hell to pay (or some such outlandish country statement).

Well, one wheel just fell off the wagon with the humiliating loss to TCU and if we don't beat A&M, Bielema and the Hogs will be going in different directions.

If the Hogs get beat by two or three touchdowns, then Hogville will be on fire.  We will most like go 4 and 8, but a win over Missouri is not an automatic check in the W column.

I'm hoping for a win, but expecting the worst.  A&M had a good half against UCLA before they lost their starting quarterback.  Arkansas has not had a decent outing going back at least four games. 

If Sumlin can find a quarterback that is at least serviceable, Bielema could be in big trouble. 

Wow I bet many care what you wear! What a real fan you are! Seems like you want more attention for YOU!

Hoggish1

Quote from: EulessHog on September 16, 2017, 05:47:55 am

If the Hogs beat TAMU by two or three touchdowns then we'll likely go 8-4. 

See how easy that is...

Pigsknuckles

Watching SMU leading TCU. By two scores in first, with a sack. aTm beats LA handily. We are not very good.

Going back and forth between too many games.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

factchecker

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on September 16, 2017, 03:04:57 pm
Watching SMU leading TCU. By two scores in first, with a sack on Hunt. aTm beats Pitt handily. We are not very good.

When did AnM beat Pitt?  And what does that have to do with us?

Who is Hunt?  Do you mean Hill?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: factchecker on September 16, 2017, 03:05:51 pm
When did AnM beat Pitt?  And what does that have to do with us?

Who is Hunt?  Do you mean Hill?
Yeah, already made the edit. I'm not very good either today.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"