Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yesterday was the epitomy of being a RazorBack

Started by 311Hog, May 26, 2017, 10:22:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

311Hog

Gut wrenching failure in the mourning, unbelievable euphoria and history making in the evening.  or visa versa it never ceases to amaze me the new lowest lows with such quick turn arounds for the highest highs.

I was feeding my newborn hog her night time bottle and i had the 2nd game up on mute so she would go to sleep.  And i see Spanberger come up and i see the line of No SEC player has ever hit 3 homers in a  tourney game, and the bases are juiced and i could tell even without sound that he pumped it out to center.  So i rewound it several times to watch and i even brought the rest of the family in to see it.

So proud of strike out spanberger that guy has come along way.

Pigonometry

Yesterday's tough loss followed by an historic game wasn't  just a Razorback thing.

As we say in the Travs press box -- "that's baseball".

You can't predict baseball. That's why it's the greatest game ever invented.
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

SPAL

Quote from: Pigonometry on May 26, 2017, 10:28:26 am
Yesterday's tough loss followed by an historic game wasn't  just a Razorback thing.

As we say in the Travs press box -- "that's baseball".

You can't predict baseball. That's why it's the greatest game ever invented.

Yep.

woodrow hog call

When you look the last out he made in the first game, you see it truly is a game of inches, I know his fly ball out wasn't close to the wall, but he was just a smidgen off from getting enough of it to win that first game in grand fashion with a walk off two run bomb.

To me that is part of what his performance in the 2nd game so sweet, love his competitiveness to come back with a vengeance, instead of sulking about what could have been and being in a funk for that game.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"