Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC GM 10, #4 Arkansas (39-16, 18-11 SEC vs #8 Auburn (35-23, 16-14 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, May 25, 2017, 01:34:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dropkick

Pig Papi

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on May 25, 2017, 08:56:32 pm
Is this the equivalent to 56-3 in Football???

I did have to create my first avatar with the line score though.

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

reptilehog

40 wins now.  If we host, I want to go.  Any ideas how to get tickets, and will we will travel to Fayetteville.  Just have to find a hotel to stay @.  Need 4 tickets.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: reptilehog on May 25, 2017, 10:42:34 pm
40 wins now.  If we host, I want to go.  Any ideas how to get tickets, and will we will travel to Fayetteville.  Just have to find a hotel to stay @.  Need 4 tickets.

Box office will have tickets as soon as it is official. I recommend getting a hotel in Bentonville. Usually less expensive and not much of a drive.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

I am enjoying listening to the announcers in the LSU vs Kentucky game gloat about the hogs performance tonight. Almost makes it worth watching a LSU game.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

What a game to remember!!!!

Thanks for a great pbp JHicks3636 and a BIG THANK YOU to RAZORBACKS #1 for everything you do, including the line scores, setting up the game threads and everything you do behind the scenes (which is more than most people realize). Also, thanks for taking up the slack I left for you to handle this year. You are greatly appreciated and a great Hog fan.

jry04

Quote from: HogFansReunited on May 25, 2017, 10:50:26 pm
Box office will have tickets as soon as it is official. I recommend getting a hotel in Bentonville. Usually less expensive and not much of a drive.
He may not have many options around Fayetteville anyways with shareholders in town.

Kevin

Quote from: jry04 on May 26, 2017, 07:47:31 am
He may not have many options around Fayetteville anyways with shareholders in town.

stay in alma, closer to the sonic
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HogFansReunited

Member #3568