Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC GM 10, #4 Arkansas (39-16, 18-11 SEC vs #8 Auburn (35-23, 16-14 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, May 25, 2017, 01:34:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jst01

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on May 25, 2017, 06:43:08 pm
I said it well before he did.

I'd like to believe. I know 30k+ fans for the weekend is enticing to committee, but we are on the borderline right now imo. Hope you are right

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

ucahogfan

Cronin just hit 94 and dotted the outside corner.  Glad we were able to pull him out of Florida and we are in for an exciting career with him.

jst01

HogFansReunited

If Cronin can keep locating his fastball, he will be very good next year. Mid to low 90's 4 seam, upper 80's 2 seam, nice curve ball, and an ok change up.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Ingram, 0-1 so far, takes a strike, 1-1, 1-2, strikes out looking

Ks the side

3-0 Arkansas after 3

Pudgepork

TNhawgfan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on May 25, 2017, 06:43:08 pm
I said it well before he did.
I think we host too, but i disagree these games don't mean anything. Anytime we play auburn it means something to me
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

:razorback:

3               Top 4th                   0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
ARK      1| 0 | 2 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  4  | 0  | 1   
AUB      0| 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 3   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TebowHater

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on May 25, 2017, 06:45:54 pm
Why didn't Cronin pitch more this season?

Cronin looks all world right now. And his stats suggest this isn't exactly a new phenomenon. Any story on why he hasn't gotten more PT?

Struck out their top 3 hitters back to back to back.

ucahogfan

Quote from: jst01 on May 25, 2017, 06:45:38 pm
I'd like to believe. I know 30k+ fans for the weekend is enticing to committee, but we are on the borderline right now imo. Hope you are right
18 wins in conference play has historically been the mark to host a regional as long as the rest of your metrics are solid like the Hogs have.  Plus, there isn't too many teams behind them threatening to host.  There will be a Fayetteville Regional this year.

JHicks3636

For the Hogs in the 4th

5. Shaddy  0-1
6. Biggers  0-1
7. Koch     0-1

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

JHicks3636

SPAL

JHicks3636

CJ HOG

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on May 25, 2017, 06:45:54 pm
Why didn't Cronin pitch more this season?
I've thought he should have gotten a few opportunities to close some games. With his velo and nobody else being consistent, it seemed like a good spot to use him more.

southarkhog06

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Koch, 0-1 in the game, 0-1 on the foul, 0-2, singles to center and 2 are on with 1 out

JHicks3636

Try to get a clutch hit that we could not get in the first game

Pudgepork

HogFansReunited

Quote from: CJ HOG on May 25, 2017, 06:50:43 pm
I've thought he should have gotten a few opportunities to close some games. With his velo and nobody else being consistent, it seemed like a good spot to use him more.

I agree but I bet he turns into a weekend guy if Knight is gone.

Member #3568

JHicks3636

TebowHater

ucahogfan

Quote from: CJ HOG on May 25, 2017, 06:50:43 pm
And it is sneaky 90-94 at that.  None of the Auburn hitters could catch up to it and it wasn't like Taco was throwing 85 out there.  There was very little change in the velo they were seeing.

ucahogfan

Quote from: HogFansReunited on May 25, 2017, 06:53:11 pm
I think so too.  I could see a weekend rotation of Campbell, Murphy, and Cronin.  It also depends on who all is drafted and stays on / makes it to campus.

Bogghawg

Our bats need to score in other ways than long balls.
Right now would be a good time.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: ucahogfan on May 25, 2017, 06:55:20 pm
I think so too.  I could see a weekend rotation of Campbell, Murphy, and Cronin.  It also depends on who all is drafted and stays on / makes it to campus.
Don't count out Reindl just yet.

CJ HOG

Quote from: HogFansReunited on May 25, 2017, 06:53:11 pm
Most likely, I could live with Campbell, Stephan, and Cronin I think. :)

SPAL

ucahogfan

Uncle Charlie Elson‏ @ElsonPhil  31m

Chad Spanberger has hit 12 home runs in his last 105 at-bats. This is kinda ridonkulous. He's cleared four fences with two dingers today.

Spanberger is right at about 205 ABs on the year which shows just how drastic the two halves of the season have been for him.

ucahogfan

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on May 25, 2017, 06:56:23 pm
Don't count out Reindl just yet.
I like Reindl in a role where he could pitch multiple innings in multiple games on a weekend.

JHicks3636

Gates, 0-1 in the game, starts with a ball, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2 foul, full count, foul, foul, walks to load the bases with 1 out

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

ucahogfan

Quote from: CJ HOG on May 25, 2017, 06:57:14 pm
Most likely, I could live with Campbell, Stephan, and Cronin I think. :)
I would be fine with that as well.  Talk about 3 guys who can bring it and strike some guys out.

ThisTeetsTaken

Pudgepork

CJ HOG

TebowHater

JHicks3636

Arledge is the bottom man in the order and is 0-1, fouls off the first pitch to go 0-1, singles to center, RBI, bases remain loaded with 1 out

4-0 Arkansas

ThisTeetsTaken

ucahogfan

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on May 25, 2017, 06:59:51 pm
What are the chances McKinney pitches next year?
Earliest he would probably pitch would be late April.  It just depends when he had the TJ surgery because it is typically a 14-16 month recovery.

SPAL

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

HogFansReunited

Quote from: ucahogfan on May 25, 2017, 07:01:25 pm
Earliest he would probably pitch would be late April.  It just depends when he had the TJ surgery because it is typically a 14-16 month recovery.

The recovery doesn't take as long as it use to. A lot of people are ready around 12 months now. It is different for everyone though.

Member #3568

CJ HOG

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on May 25, 2017, 06:59:51 pm
What are the chances McKinney pitches next year?
I hope he has a full recovery and gets to continue pitching, but I'm not sure we see him again on the hill. I hope I'm wrong.