Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sebastian Tretola getting sued.

Started by rhog1, May 10, 2017, 09:36:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgmasta

I saw this here in Nashville, kind of strange the way it's all panning out. Will be interesting to see if it's true

sickboy

Wait... let me get this straight... you just dissed a guy and then him and his friend are like, "hey, follow me outside"... to the back alley... and you... go outside with them?!

Something doesn't quite add up. Who is that stupid? And secondly, you're telling me Sharpe and Tretola had some non-verbal conversation at the table that Tertola was gonna be the look out in the back alley while Sharpe knocked their friend out?

This is a weird story.

WBOBO

I smell something definitely fishy here.  Two players in a bar discussing the draft and a patron probably intoxicated tries to be GM and give a pep talk.  Not smart drunk boy.  And the article said it was LATE.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

bigcountry27

I live in Nashville and the sports radio was just talking about it. Frank Wycheck was saying that it sounds absolutely false but unfortunately it could stick to Tretola's name.

PorkRinds

Could be worse for a lineman. "Mess with this dude and he will beat dat ass" isn't a terrible reputation for a bruiser OL. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

King Kong

Quote from: DeltaBoy on May 11, 2017, 09:02:36 am
Sounds like a money grab.

Yep. If it wasn't the man would have gone to the police instead of filing a lawsuit

IMO

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: King Kong on May 11, 2017, 09:48:42 am
Yep. If it wasn't the man would have gone to the police instead of filing a lawsuit

IMO

He has now.

"I can confirm that the plaintiff's attorney in the federal civil lawsuit arranged for his client to meet with the Midtown Hills Precinct's investigations team [on Wednesday]," Metro Nashville Police spokesman Don Aaron told ESPN. "There is an open investigation underway into the alleged assault of the victim behind the Tin Roof at the end of April. The specifics of Mr. Satterfield's interview are part of the active investigation."

younghog

GO HOGS

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

Local radio in Knoxville is saying Tretola was the "lookout."

...For what that is worth.

DLUXHOG

we should all move along as this is someone (like many others out there), just looking for early retirement.......
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

hobhog

Q: "How'd you make your money?"

A: "I trash talked a NFL prospect and got my ass kicked."

"you are awesome"