Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick question--what's the face $$ of tickets this season?

Started by Mo_Better_Hogs, May 08, 2017, 11:47:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo_Better_Hogs

I can't find my paperwork at the moment. I know the SEC games are more than non-conf, but don't know what that is.

And BTW, I'm talking about regular (upper deck) seats, not club, south end zone, suites, etc. Thanks.

texas tush hog

Quote from: Mo_Better_Hogs on May 08, 2017, 11:47:51 am
I can't find my paperwork at the moment. I know the SEC games are more than non-conf, but don't know what that is.

And BTW, I'm talking about regular (upper deck) seats, not club, south end zone, suites, etc. Thanks.

Non- conference $55.00
Conference $65.00
Thats lower level sideline seats. Not sure about upper deck.

HognotinMemphis

They were $20 for '98 season. So in 20 seasons, up an average of 6.07% every year for 20 straight years. That is about triple the rate of inflation over that period.

What have Hog fans gotten for that kind of price increase? 10 years of Houston Nutt, 4 of Petrino and his motorcycle, 1 of JL Smith and 4 of Bielema. Zero SEC championships, zero SECCG wins, 1 BCS Playoff bowl game, a losing SEC record, and a pretty stadium!
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: HoginMemphis on May 08, 2017, 01:38:58 pm
They were $20 for '98 season. So in 20 seasons, up an average of 6.07% every year for 20 straight years. That is about triple the rate of inflation over that period.

What have Hog fans gotten for that kind of price increase? 10 years of Houston Nutt, 4 of Petrino and his motorcycle, 1 of JL Smith and 4 of Bielema. Zero SEC championships, zero SECCG wins, 1 BCS Playoff bowl game, a losing SEC record, and a pretty stadium!

Well, that's putting it in perspective.  :)

code red

Yeah but.....we got stability now lol.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

LRRandy

oh lord it's hard to be humble, when your an Arkansas Razorback fan.
This is fun, isn't it.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Meanwhile, back to my original question. And thanks Tush Hog, sounds like lower level is higher than upper.

Anyone?...anyone?

elviscat

Just think thought, you got Jeff Long. He hasn't done a thing to improve the situation on the hill other than his salary. How many championships?

LZH

I thought my indoor SEZ tix were $85.00 when I had them.

I bought two tix for the Texas St. game last year online for like $10.00 apiece....nosebleeds, but present and account for.