Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cullen Neal

Started by batmanfan, April 22, 2017, 03:49:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

Transferring from Ole Miss. Combo guard who can score?  Make to much sense to go after him? Probably so.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

mbgrulz

I'd be shocked if he was allowed to transfer to anotber SEC school. 

Hawg Red

Quote from: mbgrulz on April 22, 2017, 05:42:22 pm
I'd be shocked if he was allowed to transfer to anotber SEC school.

I think he's a grad transfer. Can coaches limit destinations in that situation? I've always thought they could not.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: The ColonelHog on April 22, 2017, 11:09:10 pm
They can't but what were the stats on this young man?  I don't feel like googling someone from Ole Miss.  I'd rather have a NEW freshman, any freshman..

He averaged like 9.7 pts for Ole Piss. Averaged like 18 for New Mexico the year before

He is a good smart player. But he ain't a game changer or anything like that

Hogginintheville

Quote from: The ColonelHog on April 22, 2017, 11:09:10 pm
They can't but what were the stats on this young man?  I don't feel like googling someone from Ole Miss.  I'd rather have a NEW freshman, any freshman..

Yes coaches can limit where grad transfers go.

Hogginintheville

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on April 22, 2017, 11:19:44 pm
He averaged like 9.7 pts for Ole Piss. Averaged like 18 for New Mexico the year before

He is a good smart player. But he ain't a game changer or anything like that

I don't think we need a game changer(but who wouldn't want one) a solid contributor would be great

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Hogginintheville on April 23, 2017, 12:38:01 am
I don't think we need a game changer(but who wouldn't want one) a solid contributor would be great

Well that all depends on who if anyone leaves

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Hogginintheville on April 23, 2017, 12:36:27 am
Yes coaches can limit where grad transfers go.

I don't think they can.

They can only transfer if their current schools don't offer a graduate program in their field of study and the new school does.

It's nothing like an undergraduate situation.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: batmanfan on April 22, 2017, 03:49:17 pm
Transferring from Ole Miss. Combo guard who can score?  Make to much sense to go after him? Probably so.
I wasn't impressed...
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

He was a lot of fun to watch his freshman year at UNM. The games I watched the hogs play against Ole Miss I didn't really notice him. I wouldn't be surprised if his dad gets another head coaching job soon and he transfers there so he can play PG -- PG being what friends of his say he wants to move to but wasn't allowed to at OM.