Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 41 THREAD: #11 Arkansas (31-9, 11-5 SEC) vs #10 Auburn (29-11, 11-5 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 21, 2017, 11:29:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

ucahogfan

HamIAm

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

rljjr

This is the reverse LSU series where we get down, come back and take the win and the series.

HogFansReunited

I don't think Stephan was doing bad at all. Auburn just happens to be getting the calls and the ball seems to just find space every time they hit it.

Member #3568

SPAL

These things happen. Tip your cap to Auburn....They are relentless.

razortaz

Why take him out now he was pitching good I have a feeling we are about to get clobbered again hope I'm wrong

JHicks3636

Estes, 1-1 today, is the first to face Chadwick, 0-1, 0-2, strikes out swinging and 2 are on with 2 outs

HogFansReunited

Do they not realize we've played Arizona, LSU, and several good teams?

Member #3568

ucahogfan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on April 22, 2017, 01:54:23 pm
These things happen. Tip your cap to Auburn....They are relentless.
When you get extra strikes, of course you can be relentless.  Especially with some of the calls Daniel who has been getting some calls below the knees, that was unacceptable.

rljjr

Quote from: HogFansReunited on April 22, 2017, 01:55:56 pm
Do they not realize we've played Arizona, LSU, and several good teams?

Not to mention MSU is the hottest team having lost only 2 games since we swept them in the first series of the conference season.

elksnort

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on April 22, 2017, 01:43:10 pm
Didn't mean to remove that message, elksnort. But yeah, sometimes the other team is better and I think that may be the case this weekend. I'm not sure they are a better team, but they certainly are this weekend.
Thanks. I am kind of frustrated.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: rljjr on April 22, 2017, 01:56:47 pm
Not to mention MSU is the hottest team having lost only 2 games since we swept them in the first series of the conference season.

They act like we haven't seen any good teams. I don't think these announcers have done any homework at all.

Member #3568

bhogs05

rljjr

Gorgeous day and Aubbie can't put fans in the seats. Pathetic support for a good team.

JHicks3636

Robert, 0-0 with a Sac Fly today, starts even at 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, foul, strikes out swinging

3-0 Auburn after 2 full and at least they are in sight

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

:razorback:

0               Top 3rd                   3

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
ARK  0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  2  | 1  | 2   
AUB  2 | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  5  | 0  | 3   

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

rljjr

bhogs05

Come on bats..we need to get some momentum and show we are the best hitting team in the league

BroyledNutts

JHicks3636

For the Hogs in the 3rd

9. Biggers      .354
1. Arledge      0-1
2. Spanberger 0-1, 5 Ks in a row going back to last game

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

elksnort

JHicks3636

Biggers, leading the team in average at over .350, gets ahead 2-1, 2-2, flies out to right

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

ucahogfan

JHicks3636

Arledge gets his second look at Daniel, 0-1 thus far today, falls behind 0-2, 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, walks

SPAL

rljjr

PeabodyHawg

Just finished in the yard....thought I'd join you gents for a while.....maybe I can bring us some luck.

JHicks3636

Spanberger who needs to just touch a ball with the bat, 0-1 today, takes a ball, 1-1, singles to right, on the corners with 1 out

rljjr

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

JHicks3636

Bonfield who is 1-1 today, falls behind 0-2, 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, foul, foul, flies out to center, Sac Fly, RBI

3-1 Auburn

SPAL

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

rljjr

CJ HOG

JHicks3636

Gates, 0-1 on the day, starts even at 1-1, HOMERS to right center

3-3

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!