Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weather For this weekend at Auburn

Started by hawg1221, April 21, 2017, 01:48:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawg1221

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but all this rain in Arkansas supposed to hit Auburn all day on Sunday. So, I'm assuming they will end up playing a double header on Saturday.

jry04

Quote from: hawg1221 on April 21, 2017, 01:48:56 pm
I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but all this rain in Arkansas supposed to hit Auburn all day on Sunday. So, I'm assuming they will end up playing a double header on Saturday.
It will probably change 100 times between now and then, but it looks like the thunderstorms will hit late tomorrow, and stay until around noon Sunday. Our game is at 3pm, so most of the actual storms will be gone, and there will just be some light rain or cloudy skies by the time we are supposed to play. I bet we get the game in on Sunday will very little, or no delays.

JHicks3636

I noticed that several schools are playing doubleheaders today for impending weather. Those include Kentucky, Louisville and Mississippi State.

jry04

Quote from: JHicks3636 on April 21, 2017, 02:27:49 pm
I noticed that several schools are playing doubleheaders today for impending weather. Those include Kentucky, Louisville and Mississippi State.
That is because the weather that is supposed to hit Auburn Saturday night is going to hit them Saturday morning/afternoon. It will be out of their area by early Sunday, and moving out of Auburn by around 12-2 on Sunday.

I love that MSU is playing a double header. Always hard to take 2 in a double header, and they had to use their top 2 bullpen guys in relief yesterday, so at least 1 game they won't be available for today.