• 377,659 Topics
• 21,008 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hog Defense Talks Saturday's Scrimmage  (Read 728 times)

Mike Irwin

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Hog Defense Talks Saturday's Scrimmage
« on: April 18, 2017, 11:00:23 pm »

The mystery is solved as to who actually sacked Austin Allen for real in Saturday's Razorback scrimmage. Outside linebacker Carl Roesler pleaded guilty as the players emerged from a Tuesday workout in week four of spring football.

"I didn't mean to hit him," Roesler said with a grin. "I got blocked into him. I'm not supposed to talk about that. No, I'm kidding.  It wasn't a big deal."

The reduced numbers for the offense from the first scrimmage where blitzing was not allowed to the second, which featured various defensive pressures, was a big deal. Head coach Bret Bielema is touting a more aggressive approach from the team's new 3-4 defense. The players on that side of the ball say the difference suits them just fine.

Click here for full story: http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/hog-defense-talks-saturdays-scrimmage/693999627
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:40:27 am by Scott Marshall »

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis
Re: Hog Defense Talks Saturday's Scrimmage
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 08:49:07 pm »

Woopig

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please. KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas