Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach punts kicker home for Easter!

Started by DeltaBoy, April 18, 2017, 10:53:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on April 19, 2017, 11:01:54 pm
Is double time out anything like double secret probation?
Yes and only one PBnJ a day.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Hey Super

He's officially back on the team, just FYI everyone.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

jcbville

Quote from: Mike Irwin on April 18, 2017, 05:35:17 pm
Come on people. Did you watch the presser? Bielema ended up saying the kid was in double time out.

This does not appear to be a big deal. More funny than anything else. But I will ask tonight if he's back.

I see what you're saying but....This is Hogville....

Vantage 8 dude

Hopefully this "time out" or whatever one wants to call it will have the intended purpose of getting the young man to concentrate on not only his responsibility to the team, but to himself.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />