Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 38 THREAD: #11 Arkansas (29-8, 11-4 SEC) vs Memphis (21-15, 3-6 AAC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, April 18, 2017, 06:20:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

7               Top 9th                   16

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
MEM  3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    | -  |  7  |  8  | 2  | 7   
ARK  0  | 3 | 4 | 0 | 4 | 5 | 0 | 0 |    | -  | 16 | 15 | 1  | 9   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: JHicks3636 on April 18, 2017, 09:58:54 pm
Gosser, hitting .389 in limited action, gets up 2-1, 2-2, lines out to center and Bonfield is doubled off 1B, thereby depriving Kenley of an at-bat

16-7 Arkansas after 8 total

Thus ruining my prediction....lol

JHicks3636

Vaage pinch hits for Carrier and grounds out on the first pitch to him

JHicks3636

O'Keefe pinch hits for Trela, grounds out to pitcher on the 0-2, 2 OUTS

JHicks3636

Bowman goes even at 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, strikes out swinging

Arkansas WINS 16-7

CJ HOG

M.S.U., TAMU, and MIZZ. all go down in midweek games tonight. LSU leading 7-4 in the 7th.

Wisco Pig

Hawgzinbowlz

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Razorbacks#1

7               FINAL                   16

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
MEM  3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | -  |  7  |  8  | 2  | 7   
ARK  0  | 3 | 4 | 0 | 4 | 5 | 0 | 0 | x | -  | 16 | 15 | 1  | 9   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Thanks to the 400 or so that were in the thread tonight. I'm getting relieved for a couple of games. I'll see everyone for pbp on Saturday.

LJHOG

Razorbacks#1

Awesome job as always JHicks! Hope to see everyone tomorrow. Go HOGS!

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: JHicks3636 on April 18, 2017, 10:06:18 pm
Thanks to the 400 or so that were in the thread tonight. I'm getting relieved for a couple of games. I'll see everyone for pbp on Saturday.
Thanks Jhicks, go get some rest.

Wisco Pig

Quote from: Maddhog on April 18, 2017, 10:05:49 pm
Thank you Hicks and Raz.   Good job as usual.

#WPS

What Maddhog said.

Hogs are the first SEC team to 30 wins this year.

CJ HOG

WPS!! Good game. Hogs just 7th P5 school to notch their 30th win this season.

Thanks for pbp. See you tomorrow, ought to be a popular thread with no tv or streaming option. Go Hogs!

WBOBO

This team just keeps on amazing me with there hitting.  Big win today men.  Big.
Congrats Diamond Hogs.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

SPAL

Quote from: CJ HOG on April 18, 2017, 10:04:19 pm
M.S.U., TAMU, and MIZZ. all go down in midweek games tonight. LSU leading 7-4 in the 7th.

None if that is beneficial

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

UP NEXT:
Wed, Apr 19,  Arkansas vs Memphis (Neutral) ,  NLR, Ark. (DStephens)   6:30 p.m. 

No TV or Live Stream

ricepig

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on April 18, 2017, 10:13:52 pm

As Kevin says, just win baby. You can't control anything but your schedule, and yes, I'm looking forward to hosting and you complaining about being moved for the visitors.........

CJ HOG

I agree, at least Mizz. got beat by Mizz State who we also beat so not sure that one hurts too bad.

Wisco Pig

None of that is beneficial

I'd be inclined to agree as well, but Warren Nolan is showing the Hogs at #14 in the up-to-the-minute RPI (up from #18 to start the evening).

SPAL

Quote from: CJ HOG on April 18, 2017, 10:20:17 pm
I agree, at least Mizz. got beat by Mizz State who we also beat so not sure that one hurts too bad.

We have two wins against Mizzou is really the only draw back. However, I suppose it's better that our higher RPI win also won. The ding we get for Mizzou losing will be offset by state winning....It may end up a wash.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

SPAL

Quote from: Wisco Pig on April 18, 2017, 10:21:31 pm
I'd be inclined to agree as well, but Warren Nolan is showing the Hogs at #14 in the up-to-the-minute RPI (up from #18 to start the evening).

I saw we were 16..He hadn't updated when I looked last.

CJ HOG

Quote from: Wisco Pig on April 18, 2017, 10:21:31 pm
I'd be inclined to agree as well, but Warren Nolan is showing the Hogs at #14 in the up-to-the-minute RPI.
Several of our past opponents did win today. Not sure if that's responsible or others ahead of us dropping could be what happened as well.

SPAL

SPAL

CJ HOG

HogFanWoody

WPS Go HOGS!

Iwastherein1969

Swine Sooieee !!!    Keep bangin' those gaps boys.  Good luck tomorrow in THE ROCK   :D
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Kevin

I was Bolingbrook Missouri would win. State would not have dropped much and Missouri would have moved up some
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22