Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rule changes

Started by Uberanubis, April 15, 2017, 12:32:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Uberanubis

Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Mike_e

— Satellite camp limits: After coaches such as Michigan's Jim Harbaugh exploited a loophole that allowed for nearly unfettered summer satellite camps in nearly any location imaginable, the rules have changed. Coaches may now hold such camps for recruits only on 10 select days in June and July, and the camps must be on the school's campus or at facilities regularly used by the school.

Since we regularly use the Dallas site it looks as though they've been nice to us.

— Class-size limits: Programs now are limited to 25 scholarships for each recruiting class. This was intended to curb the practice of programs over-signing prospects, with some waiting extra semesters to become fully funded members of the team.

Poor ol Nikkei Saban.  What's he going to do with all of those gray pullovers now?
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Bacons Rebellion

They all look good to me.

Uberanubis

Quote from: Mike_e on April 15, 2017, 04:29:27 am
— Satellite camp limits: After coaches such as Michigan's Jim Harbaugh exploited a loophole that allowed for nearly unfettered summer satellite camps in nearly any location imaginable, the rules have changed. Coaches may now hold such camps for recruits only on 10 select days in June and July, and the camps must be on the school's campus or at facilities regularly used by the school.

Since we regularly use the Dallas site it looks as though they've been nice to us.

— Class-size limits: Programs now are limited to 25 scholarships for each recruiting class. This was intended to curb the practice of programs over-signing prospects, with some waiting extra semesters to become fully funded members of the team.

Poor ol Nikkei Saban.  What's he going to do with all of those gray pullovers now?
the SEC has already been limiting their scholies to 25 a year. the NCAA is finally catching up to them. a good question would be now is how will this affect recruiting, and do schools take chance on grade issue kids any more?
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Uberanubis

Quote from: theFlyingHog on April 15, 2017, 01:38:58 am
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=632892.0
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=632866.0
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=632825.0

cool 3 different topics which all pertain individually to the mass that this one is, so no technically what i posted had not been posted, just talked about in parts in other threads for a while. this article wraps it all up in a nice tidy sum. so im sorry if it inconvenienced you to search though hogville to show me that there indeed was many threads talking about all the different things this article talked about but not this particular article. i also am to speculate that i was supposed to find all of these threads and post to each one individually?  just guess im lazy.........

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Uberanubis on April 15, 2017, 07:41:33 am

cool 3 different topics which all pertain individually to the mass that this one is, so no technically what i posted had not been posted, just talked about in parts in other threads for a while. this article wraps it all up in a nice tidy sum. so im sorry if it inconvenienced you to search though hogville to show me that there indeed was many threads talking about all the different things this article talked about but not this particular article. i also am to speculate that i was supposed to find all of these threads and post to each one individually?  just guess im lazy.........
Wow. You have issues. I was just putting everything in one place.