Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU FAN PERSPECTIVE

Started by LSU FAN in ARK, April 10, 2017, 10:38:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LSU FAN in ARK

Greetings! I created this account just to post on here my props on Baum. First time I have ever attended a game there and it was worth the $15 i paid for each ticket. Even though we lost the Friday night marathon me and my family attended, it was a great experience.  Very beautiful facility! My son and I argued if the grass was turf or real, so I had to google it. LOL.  Easy parking and access.  Great food (no I didn't have a corndog..cant stand them  ;D).  Even though I had on my Purple and Gold, the Arkansas fans were great to us.

You guys have a great team this year.  Don't let the series loss get you down, you will be there in the end.  Good luck the rest of the year.

LSU FAN in ARK

DEVIL DOG HOG

Thank you for your kind words.  Glad you had a good time.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

FraggleHog

Quote from: LSU FAN in ARK on April 10, 2017, 10:38:59 pm
Greetings! I created this account just to post on here my props on Baum. First time I have ever attended a game there and it was worth the $15 i paid for each ticket. Even though we lost the Friday night marathon me and my family attended, it was a great experience.  Very beautiful facility! My son and I argued if the grass was turf or real, so I had to google it. LOL.  Easy parking and access.  Great food (no I didn't have a corndog..cant stand them  ;D).  Even though I had on my Purple and Gold, the Arkansas fans were great to us.

You guys have a great team this year.  Don't let the series loss get you down, you will be there in the end.  Good luck the rest of the year.

LSU FAN in ARK

Glad you had a good experience. We are very proud of our beautiful home facility and the atmosphere during a weekend SEC series is second to none! And yes, the turf if beautiful. Our Turf Management Program has been nationally recognized and is one of the top programs in the country. It's a shame that Petrino ripped out our natural turf in Razorback Stadium. I hope that we see natural grass back in DWRRS one day...

http://www.freeweekly.com/2016/03/24/the-man-behind-baum-field-ua-groundskeeper-wins-national-award-for-mowing-design/
http://turf.uark.edu/news/news.html
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Iwastherein1969

Glad you had a good time....next time bring more dollars from LSU fans to spend in our great state...a word of advice/truth, the better team did not win the series and if you are honest with yourself, you know this...I'd tell you guys good luck, but after this weekend, I don't figure LSU needs it, you already have it in abundance
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Iwastherein1969

nothing wrong with this...as long as we keep it going...           

BigBrandonAllenFan

I despise :puke: LSU baseball.

I'm glad you enjoyed northwest Arkansas though.  ;) 

SPAL

Unfortunately, you're not gonna get a lot of love here right now. But I guarantee you that you will be treated much better here than if a hog fan ventured over to tiger droppings.

We hate LSU.

widespreadsooie

Glad you enjoyed it. It's worth a stop for any baseball fan.

LSU FAN in ARK

Honestly not trying to troll here, but why the hate just for LSU? 

SPAL

Quote from: LSU FAN in ARK on April 14, 2017, 12:40:15 am

Game 2 of the series for me. We seem to be cursed against LSU. They are to baseball what bama is to football and Kentucky is to basketball.

HogFansReunited

Personally, I have a lot of friends that are LSU fans which makes any game with LSU more important.  LSU also always seems to find a way to beat us even when we think we have the better team.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

311Hog

^^ this, i grew up on England Airforce base for a time in Louisiana, one of my child hood friends is deeeeep coon arse, so it is a pretty big thing when the Hogs play the Tigers in anything.

hawgmasta

Well first off I know your lying because anybody I've ever seen wearing LSU gear has either been double fisting corn dogs or had just consumed so many the very smell of corn dogs hung in the air around them like an aura. A corn dog aura.

BoarnSupremacy

Because LSU has beaten us 11 of last 12 games I think.  At least 3 of those were insane comebacks by LSU.

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: Surfing8 on April 14, 2017, 12:57:04 pm

Did I miss anything...

Did you mention the media's incessant slobbering over anything LSU baseball?  Like their Short Stop and pitchers?  And how great Alex Box stadium is?   I think you did, but I just wanted to make sure.

But to the OP, glad you had a good time here, come back in a couple of years.
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Surfing8 on April 14, 2017, 12:57:04 pm
Baseball media's incessant slobbering over the LSU program.

LSU's shortstop.

LSU's inexplicable ability to squeak out a victory in the face of superior talent and coaching. 

The custom DeMarini bats.

Baseball media's incessant slobbering over the LSU program.

LSU's shortstop.

Did I miss anything...
You forgot that Kramer's mom is superstar basketball coach Kim Mulky.

And rally possum

311Hog

who is this Kramer person? oh you mean Lil Sweet

HogFansReunited

Quote from: theFlyingHog on April 14, 2017, 02:55:49 pm

And rally possum

Every time they mentioned the possum Friday and Saturday, I thought they were going to jinx us.  Sure enough, it worked.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: theFlyingHog on April 14, 2017, 02:55:49 pm

And rally possum

Who could forget her?  They basically had a game long interview with her last year.

Member #3568

BoarnSupremacy

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on April 14, 2017, 01:41:21 pm
Did you mention the media's incessant slobbering over anything LSU baseball?  Like their Short Stop and pitchers?  And how great Alex Box stadium is?   I think you did, but I just wanted to make sure.

But to the OP, glad you had a good time here, come back in a couple of years.

HaHa  This is true too.

BoarnSupremacy

Quote from: HogFansReunited on April 14, 2017, 03:53:31 pm
Who could forget her?  They basically had a game long interview with her last year.

I think they went to the trouble to track down and interview possum for lsu promotion spot on SECN

LSUFan

Quote from: LSU FAN in ARK on April 10, 2017, 10:38:59 pm

LSU FAN in ARK
99% of the Arkansas Fans are good folks.
I raised three boys in Arkansas, and frankly, I'm just pissed off the LSU/Arkansas game was moved from the Friday after Thanksgiving  >:(

Meanwhile, have fun here and wear a cup.
The state of Arkansas is loaded with baseball talent.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Surfing8 on April 14, 2017, 05:41:49 pm
You know, this player could have kicked or stomped on the damn thing and saved us a lot of trouble -

...and it was Shaddy.  Like the Jedi he didn't see the danger until it was too late.

the quality may be bad on this clip, but I'm about to put a quick end to this possum rally crap in 2017....get a load of this, we've paid our dues for this one, time for the payback to be over.....       

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EqbJpIqPCY

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on April 14, 2017, 07:12:28 pm
the quality may be bad on this clip, but I'm about to put a quick end to this possum rally crap in 2017....get a load of this, we've paid our dues for this one, time for the payback to be over.....       

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EqbJpIqPCY

Thanks, I needed that. Screw LSWho!

Member #3568

LSU FAN in ARK

Quote from: LSUFan on April 14, 2017, 06:05:39 pm

The state of Arkansas is loaded with baseball talent.

Yes I know.  My son played against Lee and Knight.

geauxhawgs

April 16, 2017, 08:23:32 am #25 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:32:40 am by geauxhawgs
We typically don't receive to many positive words from the state of Louisiana....But it doesn't get any better than Arkansas/LSU! How or why the football game got moved I will never understand. But anyway, glad you had a good experience at Baum. We're hoping to make it down to BR next year.

LSU Bleauxs! Woo Pig Y'all!

:razorback:

Birminghog

Quote from: Surfing8 on April 14, 2017, 05:41:49 pm
You know, this player could have kicked or stomped on the damn thing and saved us a lot of trouble -

...and it was Shaddy.  Like the Jedi he didn't see the danger until it was too late.

And maybe gotten bit. My mom grew up in the country, and one day a kid brought a possum to school. He threw it at a girl figuring she would scream. Instead, she stuck out her hand as if to block it. It bit through her hand. They had to break the possums jaw with a hatchet handle to pry it off of her hand. I do not mess with wild North American marsupials.