Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 NCAA Football attendance

Started by ricepig, April 10, 2017, 06:46:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

so the SEC is #1 averaging 11000 more per game than 2nd place big 10
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

Arkansas is #21 in home attendance with 69K average
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Arkansas could move up to #17 in front of South Carolina in the near future.  You would have to average just over 77,000 in the newly expand RRS, and drop all games in Little Rock. 

Considering the new standing room only area in the stadium look in spot, for an Alabama game could they jam 80,000 in?  I guess every box would have to be filled to capacity as well.

factchecker

Quote21.     Arkansas     7     487,067     69,581

This attendance is including the anchor that is WMS.  You take out that attendance (46988) and divide by 6 (the amount of games in DWRRS) and you get our true average home attendance of 73,346.

This would only bump up one spot to #20.

It's also interesting to note that we increased average attendance by 2,255 from last season.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

gchamblee

Quote from: factchecker on April 10, 2017, 11:48:56 pm
This attendance is including the anchor that is WMS.  You take out that attendance (46988) and divide by 6 (the amount of games in DWRRS) and you get our true average home attendance of 73,346.

It's also interesting to note that we increased average attendance by 2,255 from last season.

I am so ready for WMS to be a fond memory instead of an annual burden.

ricepig

Quote from: factchecker on April 10, 2017, 11:48:56 pm

Attractive home schedule, helped.

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: PorkSoda on April 10, 2017, 06:56:08 pm
Arkansas is #21 in home attendance with 69K average

Wow very respectable. Can't say the fan base isn't strong given state size and team performance. Recruiting has been roughly top 25 as well regularly depending on site you use.

Curious to see attendance after the renovation/expansion. I'll be there  ;D
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

ricepig

Quote from: GoHogzzGo on April 11, 2017, 10:15:44 am
Wow very respectable. Can't say the fan base isn't strong given state size and team performance. Recruiting has been roughly top 25 as well regularly depending on site you use.

Curious to see attendance after the renovation/expansion. I'll be there  ;D

Assuming we fill it up, about 3000 more.

NuttinItUp

Dang, didn't realize A&M was above Alabama for top spot in the SEC in attendance.