Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Transfer: Michael Weathers, 6'2" PG

Started by The_Iceman, April 05, 2017, 01:41:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

yraciv

Might be a package deal. He has a brother that had a pretty good FR year with him and is transferring out as well.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4067390/marcus-weathers

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Breems

Seems clear KU is his preference, but I'm guessing there's an issue with that being one-sided?

I like those numbers for a freshman. <3
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

ChicoHog

We need a PG who can dribble drive and distribute.  Maybe he is the guy.  have to sit out a year but might be worth it. 

NWAHog479

Smithian

I want the Hogs to get away from the JUCO and transfer market but this would be a smart pickup. Front court in 2018 is stacked, looking thin in backcourt. The SEC would be a step up but he would probably be a starter day one in 2018. Three years is an added bonus.

King Kong

Quote from: Smithian on April 08, 2017, 06:53:55 am
I want the Hogs to get away from the JUCO and transfer market but this would be a smart pickup. Front court in 2018 is stacked, looking thin in backcourt. The SEC would be a step up but he would probably be a starter day one in 2018. Three years is an added bonus.

Any particular reason why? IMO The talent on the Transfer market is much better than any HS talent we can get in right now

Letsroll1200

This kid should be the number 1 priority. We need guard play going forward with the absence of Barford, Macon and Beard.

King Kong

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on April 08, 2017, 07:37:55 am
This kid should be the number 1 priority. We need guard play going forward with the absence of Barford, Macon and Beard.

Unfortunately, I don't feel as good now that Ok St hired his former HC

Letsroll1200

Quote from: King Kong on April 08, 2017, 07:53:15 am
Unfortunately, I don't feel as good now that Ok St hired his former HC

He's probably headed to Oklahoma State. Would be nice to have him waiting in the wing.

theFlyingHog

My basketball IQ is about as high as the chances of Bigfoot walking in and having a beer with me, but it seems to me that strong PG play would set this team on fire.