Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"32 teams and 32 cities and hopefully name gets called" Interview w Skipper VID

Started by Drew Amman, April 02, 2017, 09:35:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Amman

Dan Skipper: Yeah, my idea is to take a very open approach. Just got married here so...

Drew Amman: Congrats.

Dan Skipper: Yeah, thank you. We've got an open playbook. Thirty-two favorite teams and thirty-two favorite cities and hopefully the name gets called. Figure out where we're going and start some roots there.

Drew Amman: When you think about your experience, forty-seven consecutive starts as a Razorback, second longest streak in school history behind Travis Swanson, does that lend itself to, 'Okay, I'm going to the next level. I got all this experience and it's at the SEC level.' You got to take a lot from that.

Dan Skipper: Starting all those games, getting all that experience was definitely a plus for me but taking this next step here is really where it's going to count. The game you see will ramp right up. The difficulty of the offensive schemes and all that will ramp right up so everything here has been great but now it's time to take what I've learned here and move on.

WATCH AND READ FULL INTERVIEW HERE
http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/sunday-sit-down-part-1-catching-up-with-former-hog-dan-skipper-in-the-rn-studio/684673210