Pages:
Actions
  • #51 by McKdaddy on 31 Mar 2017
  • Saul smith
  • #52 by Dr. Starcs on 31 Mar 2017
  • Saul smith

Had almost forgot about him. Totally agree.
  • #53 by hawgdavis on 31 Mar 2017
  • John Concak. Probably misspelled his name but you know who I mean.
    My all time favorite love to hate players period
    Christian Leytnor
    Danny Ferry

Probably misspelled those as well but don't care I couldn't stand either one and wouldn't
    Piss on them if they were on fire.

Although Danny turned out to be a pretty (actually brilliant talent evaluator) good front office guy in the NBA and too bad
    For the Hawks he said or repeated so really dumb stuff.
  • #54 by pork in the whiskers on 31 Mar 2017
  • Jim Krivacs, Rick Bullock, Benny Anders, Rod Griffin, Jack Givens, Bob you lucky sonabitch Heaton...
  • #55 by popcornhog on 31 Mar 2017
  • We have a thread about your favorite Razorbacks. Who was the player on the other team that you hated and wanted to see beat to the ground. That guard from Kentucky is too easy of an answer.

1. Ron Slay, TN, was physical, cocky, and always seemed to beat up our guys inside and talked trash and get in their heads. I wanted to see him knocked out. 

2. Keith Carter, Ole Miss, from Arkansas and seemed to have a monster game with something to prove whenever he played the Hogs. Didn't hate him as much as I hated when we played him.

Joakim Noah and Saul Smith.
  • #56 by ChicoHog on 31 Mar 2017
  • Ron Baxter. Whose the guy that Darrell Walker duked it out with?
    that was my choice, from Texas.  Of course that's when I was in school so that makes it a little easier. He was a chubby guy and fun to pick on but a good player also.

There were some really good players in the SWC back then like Ricky Pierce from Rice and Terry Teagle from Baylor along with the Houston guys-Drexler, Olajuwon, etc., but Baxter was the one that the fans loved to razz. 
  • #57 by phadedhawg on 31 Mar 2017
  • Joakim Noah and Saul Smith.

Ya know, I couldn't stand Noah in college but I've always pulled for him in his NBA career  I haven't watched much NBA the last few years so no idea if he's still doing well or not.
  • #58 by ErieHog on 31 Mar 2017
  • Ya know, I couldn't stand Noah in college but I've always pulled for him in his NBA career  I haven't watched much NBA the last few years so no idea if he's still doing well or not.

Just got popped for a 20 game PED suspension, for an estrogen masking agent.

/not a joke
  • #59 by greenEGnHAWGS on 31 Mar 2017
  • Marshall Henderson at ole miss right off the top of my head

The moment I read the title to this thread, I came on just to put his name on the list.
  • #60 by phadedhawg on 01 Apr 2017
  • Just got popped for a 20 game PED suspension, for an estrogen masking agent.

/not a joke

Yikes!
  • #61 by PonderinHog on 01 Apr 2017
  • that was my choice, from Texas.  Of course that's when I was in school so that makes it a little easier. He was a chubby guy and fun to pick on but a good player also.

There were some really good players in the SWC back then like Ricky Pierce from Rice and Terry Teagle from Baylor along with the Houston guys-Drexler, Olajuwon, etc., but Baxter was the one that the fans loved to razz.
    LaSalle Thompson   ::hornsdown::
  • #62 by T-town fan on 01 Apr 2017
  • How about a coach? Anyone remember how much of a jerk John Brady was @ LSU? Didn't he and Brandon Dean have words once?
  • #63 by WBOBO on 01 Apr 2017
  • Malik Monk
  • #64 by bigyellowdog on 01 Apr 2017
  • Marcus' brother
    Business Decision Archie
    Keyvaughn Allen
    Dexter Reed
    George Zedick
    Toby Freaking Bailey
    The O'Bannon Brothers
    Rick Robey
    Ron Baxter
    Marshall Henderson
    Anyone who plays or played for Calipari
    The entire Phi Slamma Jamma
  • #65 by TheRazorback500 on 01 Apr 2017
  • WCS and Monk

:razorback:
  • #66 by Hollywood_HOGan45 on 01 Apr 2017
  • Jason Sutherland-Missouri 1990s.
  • #67 by hawginbigd1 on 01 Apr 2017
  • Hackeem Olijiwan. Liked him with the Rockets, hated him with the Cougs.
    He was the first that came to mind, and then I thought hell the whole phi-slamma-jamma bunch, throw in Rhodes and Delk from UK.
  • #68 by Bigmac2 on 01 Apr 2017
  • The little darn from Ole Miss that had all those Taco Bells in Memphis and recruited the guy from "Blindside".
    Shaq during his playing days at LSU. Was treated royally by SEC officials and should have gotten his ass beat when he had the throw down with the Hogs.
  • #69 by Boss Hog in the Arkansas on 01 Apr 2017
  • Any a&m qb. They are consistently putting out punks. Manziel, hill, etc
  • #70 by porkerfinger on 01 Apr 2017
  • LaSalle Thompson
  • #71 by PORKULATOR on 01 Apr 2017
  • Marshall Henderson.
  • #72 by donk on 01 Apr 2017
  • Malik Monk
  • #73 by FATHAWG08 on 01 Apr 2017
  • Malik Monk for sure after the throat slash.
  • #74 by Jackrabbit Hog on 01 Apr 2017
  • Ron Baxter. Whose the guy that Darrell Walker duked it out with?

Definitely Baxter for me.  Loved Abe Lemons quote about him before his senior season.  A reporter asked Lemons how Baxter looked in preseason workouts.  Lemons said, "Last year he looked like Buddha.  This year he looks like an overweight Buddha."
  • #75 by Porky McGee on 01 Apr 2017
  • Cauley-Stein
    Wilbeken
    Dwayne Chism
    Michael Carerra (no good reason for this)
    Reginald Buckner and Murphy Holloway
    Harrison twins
    Noah
    Corey Brewer (our brewer was better)
    Marshall Henderson
    Ronald Steele
    Isaiah briscoe
    But above all others.....

NICK FRICKIN' CALATHES
  • #76 by ChicoHog on 02 Apr 2017
  • Definitely Baxter for me.  Loved Abe Lemons quote about him before his senior season.  A reporter asked Lemons how Baxter looked in preseason workouts.  Lemons said, "Last year he looked like Buddha.  This year he looks like an overweight Buddha."
    That was classic.  Abe Lemons was always good for a quote. 
  • #77 by Boog41 on 02 Apr 2017
  • That was classic.  Abe Lemons was always good for a quote. 

Remember when a reporter asked Abe if he worked out? His reply "he'll no, I want to be sick when I die."
  • #78 by RebHog on 02 Apr 2017
  • Ed FKN obannon hands down beat us in the champ game then [CENSORED] and gets my fav video game gone  >:(
  • #79 by HawgWild on 02 Apr 2017
  • US Reed said one of the highlights was when rival coach Abe Lemons of Texas, whose Longhorns hosted the regional, went into the UA locker room to the amazement of the Hogs and Sutton.

“Then, he led us in calling the Hogs,” Reed said. “That was kind of cool.”

Yes, that was pretty cool!  ;D
  • #80 by rude1 on 02 Apr 2017
  • Anyone wearing a Duke uniform, hate that team and all their players. They have been good, but they also have had help from the zebras to attain their success.
  • #81 by ronsooie on 02 Apr 2017
  • 2 Duke B@ST@RDS and it's not even close: Christian Laettner and Alaa Abdelnaby. Never will forget Oliver Miller walking off the court in I believe an elite eight game before the final four trip to Denver and yelling at Abdelnaby, "I'M COMIN' TO GET YA ABDULLAH!" . . . . Oh yeah, and "Business Decision" Monk.
  • #82 by gogamer on 02 Apr 2017
  • Bobby Hurley
    Raasheed Wallace

And the Monk brothers!
  • #83 by Hogimus Prime on 02 Apr 2017
  • Lou Roe
  • #84 by TushCrush on 03 Apr 2017
  • Good call on Bullock and Baxter.
    I kinda liked LaSalle Thompson.
    One of my fondest memories of Barnhill was Bullock fouling out and exiting the floor giving the finger to the crowd with both hands.
  • #85 by phadedhawg on 03 Apr 2017
  • US Reed said one of the highlights was when rival coach Abe Lemons of Texas, whose Longhorns hosted the regional, went into the UA locker room to the amazement of the Hogs and Sutton.

“Then, he led us in calling the Hogs,” Reed said. “That was kind of cool.”

Yes, that was pretty cool!  ;D

That's awesome!
  • #86 by old hog on 04 Apr 2017
  • Monk
  • #87 by Youngsta71701 on 05 Apr 2017
  • Malik Monk because it's the freshest on my mind. :puke: :razorback:
  • #88 by fieldturf on 05 Apr 2017
  • Good call on Bullock and Baxter.
    I kinda liked LaSalle Thompson.
    One of my fondest memories of Barnhill was Bullock fouling out and exiting the floor giving the finger to the crowd with both hands.

Yea I remember that, I believe he (Rick Bullock) gave two fingers all the way the dressing room in old barnhill arena. 
  • #89 by Sho Nuff on 06 Apr 2017
  • Locksley Collie
    Marshall Henderson
    Malik Monk
    Chris Porter
    Travis Mays
    Keith Bogans
    Jodie Meeks
    Jon Koncak
  • #90 by Sed76 on 06 Apr 2017
  • Freaking Tim Tebow. He was the quarterback in that massive screw job in the swamp in 2009 and they gave him the Heisman over DMAC. Can't stand the guy as a football player, commentator or terrible baseball player.
  • #91 by ShadowHawg on 06 Apr 2017
  • Rodrick Rhodes - Kentucky

Even his own coach hated him and cut him loose his senior year.
  • #92 by TushCrush on 06 Apr 2017
  • Yea I remember that, I believe he (Rick Bullock) gave two fingers all the way the dressing room in old barnhill arena. 
    Bullock played the heel to the max. And he could ball.
    Two more who were despised a few years later were Rinn Wright and Vernon Smith from TAMU. Big Rudy Woods was on that team too. They could all ball but played the heel. I would put Vernon Smith Top 10 Most Hated Ever.  Fieldturf ... did you happen to be at Barnhill the night that Sidney Moncrief punched out Rinn Wright?
  • #93 by thebignasty on 06 Apr 2017
  • Baseball honorable mention

Wes rea
    Sikes Orvis
    Chad Jones
    Tanner English
    Perry Costello
    Mikie mahtook

I sorta liked Wes Rea except he had it out for us.   

Sikes Orvis is the most goddman ole miss name ever.
  • #94 by ChicoHog on 06 Apr 2017
  • Bullock played the heel to the max. And he could ball.
    Two more who were despised a few years later were Rinn Wright and Vernon Smith from TAMU. Big Rudy Woods was on that team too. They could all ball but played the heel. I would put Vernon Smith Top 10 Most Hated Ever.  Fieldturf ... did you happen to be at Barnhill the night that Sidney Moncrief punched out Rinn Wright?
    I remember those guys from A&M.  Rynn Wright was tough, bulky, Charles Barkley like build.  Smith was more lanky and athletic.  Woods was supposed to be a superstar but never materialized.  Tall and a little skinny for his size.  He just didn't seem to have the drive.  They had some pretty good teams.
  • #95 by King Kong on 07 Apr 2017
  • Ed FKN obannon hands down beat us in the champ game then [CENSORED] and gets my fav video game gone  >:(

He should be 1 one on everyone's list
  • #96 by SooiecidetillNuttgone on 07 Apr 2017
  • Don't remember the name.
    Played for UT during our SWC days.
    White punk.  Probably guard.

Was always pulling low blow stuff and usually getting away with it.
    Played with Lasalle Thompson I believe, and in one game Darrel Walker punched the guy.

I was very young then and don't remember his name, but I got livid just seeing his ignorant face.

EDIT:
    Baxter is his name from reading up.  Wow, he must have been a dbag for this many people to remember him this many years later.
  • #97 by HawgWild on 07 Apr 2017
  • Baxter wasn't white but he was from LA.

He was an "actor" in one of my favorite Razorback "hustle" plays. It was the 1979 SWC tournament Final which we won 39 to 38. A Razorback shot caroms off the rim towards the sideline. Baxter doesn't go after it and instead uses his position to allow the ball to go out of bounds where it would be possession Texas. US Reed was having none of that. He ran around Baxter and got the ball before it went out of bounds. I've never seen a game where every possession meant so much and US had more hustle than Baxter.
  • #98 by OS2 (SW) Razor Back on 07 Apr 2017
  • Johnny Ham Jones
    Johnny Jam Jones
    Johnny Lam Jones

O'Bannons
    Edbey
    Baily.
  • #99 by ChicoHog on 07 Apr 2017
  • Johnny Ham Jones
    Johnny Jam Jones
    Johnny Lam Jones

O'Bannons