Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NC Legislature setting up possible move to the SEC?

Started by Adam Stokes, April 12, 2017, 06:44:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

a0ashle

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 14, 2017, 06:11:22 pm
I can't speak to your views personally, but I've a lot of people view equality as propping up one group more than another. Case in point how saying happy holidays is somehow an attack on christmas, when in reality, it is businesses pandering to a more multi-cultural shopping base and thus no longer pandering to one group of shoppers over all the others. Whether a business says happy holidays or merry christmas isn't a law, but it represents the idea. For example, marriage equality and towns like Fayetteville, AR and Charlotte, NC enacting anti-discrimination laws are viewed as many (again, no intent to claim you are one of them as I have no idea) as propping up the LGBT above others when it doesn't. It prevents a gay man from not renting out a house to an otherwise qualified straight woman same as it prevents a straight woman from discriminating against gay men in renting out a house.

Hell, one guy hear wishes he could still beat them up.

bennyl08

Quote from: a0ashle on April 14, 2017, 06:35:30 pm
Hell, one guy hear wishes he could still beat them up.

Guy? That is a label he has not heard in a long time. You see, he is more troll now than man...

Completely unrelated but happy star wars trailer release day...
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

PorkSoda

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 14, 2017, 06:02:40 pm
Fine, then I'll roast your for spelling queue 'que'. Don't be throwing them espanish words around here. We speak 'murican!  ;)
lol, I having the damnedest time remembering how to spell that, thanks.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

a0ashle

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 14, 2017, 07:58:23 pm
Guy? That is a label he has not heard in a long time. You see, he is more troll now than man...

Completely unrelated but happy star wars trailer release day...

Happy day indeed!