Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No class Kentucky fans

Started by skinnypig, March 26, 2017, 08:38:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

Eh it looks like they're trying too hard. 

NuttinItUp

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

skinnypig

hogwood

Didn't they have a riot a couple of years ago over some loss?

BroyledNutts

Somewhere in Kentucky Ashley Judd is biting the heads off a basket of kittens, setting fire to baby ducks, and sticking needles in a Roy Williams doll.

RazorRed26

Quote from: BroyledNutts on March 26, 2017, 09:53:20 pm
Somewhere in Kentucky Ashley Judd is biting the heads off a basket of kittens, setting fire to baby ducks, and sticking needles in a Roy Williams doll.

Check this video of her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNXMOxBbt6g

VictoryRedChevy

Quote from: BroyledNutts on March 26, 2017, 09:53:20 pm
Well, she is a "nasty woman".

BroyledNutts

Fruit Bat Extraordinaire ... If she were my next door neighbor I'd spray her with the garden hose every time I saw her, and regardless of season.

nesjunk

I think I will call Paul Finebaum and say, "The UK fans were sure quick to judge Arkansas's entire basketball program after a couple of hard fouls in the SECT finals.  I look forward to hearing them call in today and judge their entire basketball program based on their fans' behavior."

BroyledNutts

Oh please do - but I bet he cuts you off quickly.

Inhogswetrust

They should take lessons from WV fans. They don't burn anything of value...............just old couches.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.