Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-Star Louisiana forward has a good 'vibe' with Thurman

Started by Hogs49ers, April 04, 2017, 08:33:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs49ers

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/apr/04/louisiana-forward-has-good-vibe-thurman/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

He does not have an offer from the Hogs yet, but said he expects it to come soon.  Would be a great get for 2018! Intelligent kid.

"That's how I like to play — playing fast, that's my bread and butter," Leblanc said. "I like getting out and running and defending and finishing on fast breaks."

He's equally talented in the classroom. He has a 4.0 grade point average and has plans to major in business. The nationally acclaimed Sam M. Walton College of Business at Arkansas is also attractive.

"That like a plus," he said. "If I was to go to school there, I would be with the best of the best."

http://247sports.com/Player/Josh-LeBlanc-86245
SCREW Vandy!

hogwood

Wow! Scotty has been busy! This kid is a great fit. Add 10-15 more pounds and he could also be our PF as well as a wing. Like to hear that he won the Bass Pro dunk contest!

hdturner

It look like the staff would sign SF in 2018 class.  Brown, Williams-Weaver, LeBlanc are early targets for that slot.

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: hdturner on April 04, 2017, 10:09:12 pm
It look like the staff would sign SF in 2018 class.  Brown, Williams-Weaver, LeBlanc are early targets for that slot.
I'd be happy with any of those 3

NWAHog479

Good to hear about another exciting prospect! That Bass Pro tourney is a solid tournament too, last year Malik Monk and Lonzo Ball faced off in it. Another positive is hearing that this kid is serious in the classroom!

hogwood

If we get Darrington then I would be fine taking both Brown and Leblanc. Brown is a pure wing, but Leblanc could be a 4 for us. Great frame and he has the power and motor. So we'd have our PG and a backup 4.

ShadowHawg

Intellect is what separates guys of equal physical abilities.

This guy is so fluid athletically and smart.

Tough combination.