Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BREAKING NEWS

Started by BannerMountainMan, March 24, 2017, 10:51:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Lavaar Ball has claimed De'aaron Fox as his son.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Dr. Starcs

Also breaking, sec was pretty damn good this year despite what the 'experts' here and in the media will tell you.

Jackrabbit Hog

I thought Ball tonight looked exactly like Ben Simmons looked last year - disinterested.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

RazorSax

Where's Sevenof400 or whatever his name is. I specifically told him that he would see how good our conference was come tournament time. Now maybe he gets it.

Breems

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 24, 2017, 11:02:18 pm
I thought Ball tonight looked exactly like Ben Simmons looked last year - disinterested.

He always looks like that. Comes easy to him, and he lets you know it.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

pigture perfect

I wonder if Marcus will try to recruit Ball into his stable.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

la20688

Also just in: No way in heck Ball would have beat MJ in one-on-one. Papa Ball is out there on that one.

Dirty

Quote from: RazorSax on March 24, 2017, 11:03:24 pm
Where's Sevenof400 or whatever his name is. I specifically told him that he would see how good our conference was come tournament time. Now maybe he gets it.

Head in sand

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Breems on March 24, 2017, 11:05:19 pm
He always looks like that. Comes easy to him, and he lets you know it.

I understand, but I'm still not convinced.  Some guys know they are so talented that they view their one year "sentence" in college as a necessity evil.  The primary objective is to showcase your talents and keep from getting hurt.  That's what I see in Ball.  And I saw it in Simmons too.

If I had to give Calipari credit for anything - and you have no idea how hard it is for me to do that - it's that he does get the Monks and Foxes to buy into the team most years.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

RazorSax

HogBreath

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 24, 2017, 10:58:33 pm
Also breaking, sec was pretty damn good this year despite what the 'experts' here and in the media will tell you.
The SEC has done so well during the post season, that LSU & Mizzou have both made overtures to Johnny Jones & Kim Anderson about maybe rehiring each at their previous positions.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

WorfHog

Quote from: HogBreath on March 25, 2017, 08:37:42 pm
The SEC has done so well during the post season, that LSU & Mizzou have both made overtures to Johnny Jones & Kim Anderson about maybe rehiring each at their previous positions.

Haha, they both upgraded. SEC is gonna be a tough conference next season.

Birminghog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 24, 2017, 11:02:18 pm

Can't wait for the "best basketball player in the world" to meet up with LeBron on the court.