Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

At least we're not the latest......

Started by Großer Kriegschwein, March 24, 2017, 12:47:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

team that had a coach back out after accepting the job. Dropped that mantra hopefully.

Should be pinned to the top after living with that for so long.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/18985647/pat-kelsey-backs-umass-minutemen-coach
This is my non-signature signature.

ShadowHawg

It happened to UMass. That's pretty much the level of program this type of thing should happen to.

For me, Altman backing out on our job is the single greatest piece of evidence for just how mismanaged the athletic department had become under Broyles during his last decade as ad.

When they did make a good hire, that coach got so scared of the actual state of the program he fled back to Creighton. The basketball program had come full circle with that. We had taken Creighton's coach when we hired Sutton and our program was non existent but still more attractive for a coach on the rise, only to fall into such a state of disrepair that Creighton was a better job for a coach with aspirations of bigger things.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: ShadowHawg on March 24, 2017, 12:38:06 pm
It happened to UMass. That's pretty much the level of program this type of thing should happen to.

For me, Altman backing out on our job is the single greatest piece of evidence for just how mismanaged the athletic department had become under Broyles during his last decade as ad.

When they did make a good hire, that coach got so scared of the actual state of the program he fled back to Creighton. The basketball program had come full circle with that. We had taken Creighton's coach when we hired Sutton and our program was non existent but still more attractive for a coach on the rise, only to fall into such a state of disrepair that Creighton was a better job for a coach with aspirations of bigger things.

Ouch!
Hogs up! Covid down!