Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas mascot Tusk sends flowers after death of Colorado’s Ralphie IV

Started by jbcarol, March 23, 2017, 08:24:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

goodguytex

HillBillyHogfan

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 23, 2017, 10:59:49 pm
Why should anyone be surprised ???We have an "Uncommon" mascot.

I mean how many other pigs can order flowers and hand-write a sympathy card? #BadA$$
Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

lasthog

Who's kidding whom?

We all know it was really his sow.  Boars NEVER send flowers.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GolfnHog

Quote from: lasthog on March 28, 2017, 01:32:42 pm
Who's kidding whom?

We all know it was really his sow.  Boars NEVER send flowers.

Ok, this made me laugh as I totally get that! At least Tusk is in tune to his brethren in the tough times.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

phadedhawg

Ralphie is an epic mascot.  Very sad to hear of their passing.  Good on Tusk to send flowers.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.