Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Thread - 2017 Edition

Started by jbcarol, March 12, 2017, 05:26:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Kevin Brockway‏ @gatorhoops 40m40 minutes ago

Devin Robinson said loss in E8 could motivate him to come back for senior season, but hasn't made mind up yet #Gators

jbcarol

Kevin McCrarey‏ @KMacMustDie 34m34 minutes ago

Clemson FB title, Coastal Carolina baseball title, USC MBB Final 4, USC Women Elite 8, Dustin Johnson. Yep, the Palmetto State runs sports.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

jbcarol

Kevin McCrarey‏ @KMacMustDie 13m13 minutes ago

USC basketball team will be back at Colonial Life Arena around 10:00 tonight. Frank Martin and Ray Tanner will address the crowd.

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

jbcarol

Kyle Tucker‏ @KyleTucker_SEC 4s4 seconds ago

Bam put-back, Willis block. UK down one and BBN is rocking now.

PonderinHog

XavierZane

jbcarol

Kyle Tucker‏ @KyleTucker_SEC 3m3 minutes ago

That was a 6-0 run for UK to open the second half, as UNC has missed nine straight FG. But third foul on Willis, 17:17. Heels lead again.

Atlhogfan1

This game is awful.  Only thing good about it is score is close.  Sloppy.  Poor shot selection.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PonderinHog

jbcarol

jbcarol

Daggum Roy‏ @DaggumRoy 4m4 minutes ago

Thought this Munx feller was a player.

jbcarol

Kyle Tucker‏ @KyleTucker_SEC 42s42 seconds ago

Kentucky has led just 18 seconds total today, by the way.

XavierZane

UNC has had every chance to put this away, but they are letting KY hang around. 

jbcarol

Kyle Tucker‏ @KyleTucker_SEC 2m2 minutes ago

Isaac Humphries had 8 total points in the previous 11 games.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 26, 2017, 06:00:36 pm
NC like Fl.  Can't hit shots even when open
If either team could make free throws.

jbcarol

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

XavierZane

UNC should have been attacking the Monk, Fox, and the other KY players in foul trouble all half.  Instead KY has been called for four fouls so far this half. 

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: XavierZane on March 26, 2017, 06:06:09 pm
UNC should have been attacking the Monk, Fox, and the other KY players in foul trouble all half.  Instead KY has been called for four fouls so far this half. 

Yep. Unc offense has been awful.

PonderinHog

Dr. Starcs

Also, can The Wolf just get that mole removed already?!  You know she's got the $$$

I swear that thing doubles in size every year.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Dr. Starcs

Ol Roy better calm down. I see a vertigo spell coming on.

PonderinHog

TNhawgfan

XavierZane

Jackson should get player of the game.  The defensive clamp he's put on Monk, and leading his team in scoring?  Impressive!

And always great to see a 50% ft shooter come up clutch late.

jbcarol

Dr. Starcs

Monk!!  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

See if those kensuckyfans welcome you back! 

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 26, 2017, 06:17:49 pm

His belongings will be on the curb when he gets back to Lexington.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 26, 2017, 06:17:49 pm

Not like he's ever going back to campus or class after the game

jbcarol

jbcarol

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

Heartbroken Kentucky fans.  Their tears are delicious!  ;D

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

TNhawgfan

Monk is pretty clutch...glad I'll never have to watch him in a big college game again

jbcarol

Final Four's place on NCAA committee's original seed list:

3. UNC
4. Gonzaga
9. Oregon
26. South Carolina

LRHog

I know he's just a kid... but I kind want him to be the biggest bust in NBA history and see him come crawling back to Arkansas and have to work at the Alma Sonic.

Hogz87

Luke Maye is a 3-star player who had D1 offers from "lesser" schools relative to UNC, but chose to come to UNC as a preferred walk-on last year.

He's arguably been their most important player in this tournament with some big games and just hit a game-winner with 0.3 left in UNC's Elite Eight game to send them to the Final Four.