Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank You Seniors

Started by Nolan's Boots, March 05, 2017, 04:20:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nolan's Boots

Dusty
You always wanted to be a hog. Truth be told you were a Hog way before you were able to don the Cardinal And White on the floor where the Slobbering Hog once laid. You are one of the most feared "shootas" in the country and you continue to earn it every day in between games with your intense practice regimen. I heard an announcer or 3 say you're not athletic, but every time I see you take your man off the dribble and get to the lane I question what game these broadcasters are watching. In the barber shop we like to play the who's the best  game. Rapper Jay Z or Nas; Samuel L Jackson or Denzel Washington; Coke or Pepsi. When we talk about the best shooters in Razorbacks history Al Dllard, Pat Bradley, and DUSTY HANNAHS is an argument that will never get stale. Congrats.

Moses
To leave your homeland, your family and friends and come to America would be too much to handle. You are the American Dream. You came in and While Portis shined you stayed humble, worked hard, got better and when your number got called you were more than ready. You did it the right way and we will always remember "Aint No Swat Party Like a Moses Swat Party. Moses Kingsley,,, Kinsgley Moses. No matter how you say it, it will always spell RAZORBACK.

Manuale
The coaches son, The glue guy, The X Factor, the walk-on turned starter. Oooo Manny where did you come from?  Every team needs a Manny Watkins. The ultimate team guy.  In y eyes you were the unequivocal leader of this team.  The energy feeds off you and drips down to the team. I know you're going to make a great coach someday. 

Give Em Hell in your bracket boys and Take us back to Hog Heaven!! Woooo Pig Sooieee :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hampagne Life

Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha