Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paul Ramirez

Started by Rock City Razorback, February 04, 2017, 11:20:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ChitownHawg

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 11, 2017, 12:58:06 am
What is medically wrong with your eyes? Hopefully, once you fix them so they no longer roll uncontrollably, you'll watch the tape on Ramirez. It is a great tape to behold. I think you will find that Ramirez was indeed a great pickup and will be a formidable LT next season now that he isn't injured.

If you think otherwise, please give a post detailing why you would think otherwise.

That is the issue. Many of these complainers cannot provide a logical solution or reason for their opinions.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

hawginbigd1

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 11, 2017, 12:58:06 am
What is medically wrong with your eyes? Hopefully, once you fix them so they no longer roll uncontrollably, you'll watch the tape on Ramirez. It is a great tape to behold. I think you will find that Ramirez was indeed a great pickup and will be a formidable LT next season now that he isn't injured.

If you think otherwise, please give a post detailing why you would think otherwise.
If he can add some bulk, he would make a great LT, he can really move.

bennyl08

Quote from: ChitownHawg on February 11, 2017, 08:31:52 am
That is the issue. Many of these complainers cannot provide a logical solution or reason for their opinions.

I'm expecting something like "if you can't tell that he's a fail there's no use explaining it" or "if he was good, he would have started." Thus ignoring or being ignorant of the injury. "if he was so injured why was he able to see the field for a couple of snaps in any games?"
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse