Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reggie Perry is now

Started by jdunhog, January 12, 2017, 10:45:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jdunhog

the highest rated 4 star on rivals for 2018 ranked the number 20 player! That is a Bobby Portis type rating!

forrest city joe

Quote from: jdunhog on January 12, 2017, 10:45:56 pm
the highest rated 4 star on rivals for 2018 ranked the number 20 player! That is a Bobby Portis type rating!
But But some posters on Hogville say he's not that good. they say they don't care about recruits,fire the coach.

AstroHawg

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 12, 2017, 11:07:10 pm
But But some posters on Hogville say he's not that good. they say they don't care about recruits,fire the coach.

They punkin' you! 

You need some new material. 

jdunhog

Joe, we have some folks that want us to lose so they can get on here and bash! You can't fire a coach that wins 20 games!

3kgthog

Quote from: jdunhog on January 12, 2017, 11:21:08 pm
Joe, we have some folks that want us to lose so they can get on here and bash! You can't fire a coach that wins 20 games!

20 wins means nothing anymore and isn't even a guarantee for the NIT. This is especially true when playing in the terrible SEC.

No other school in a P5 conference would keep Mike Anderson if he only made the NCAAT one time in six years. 

The_Iceman

Barford, Cook, Kingsley, Beard, and Macon are 4-stars, and we still lost to Mississippi State. Doesn't matter the players if the coach can't coach them.

Little Lady Back

Way to go Reggie! Looking forward to seeing him play as a Razorback!!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

Pork Twain

Who is saying he is not that good?  MA is the problem, not the players
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

LR_Matt

Good for us.... I hope he's every bit as good as Portis meaning he's SEC player of the year and we win one game in the NCAAT and most of the U.K. Kids get drafted ahead of him.

C'mon man.... we're better than that.

hamsam

There you go making crap up again. Haven't read one quote that said Perry wasn't any good. Yet another ridiculous statement, courtesy of Joe!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Kevin

this is no place to rail against the coach.

let's just congratulate reggie
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

The_Iceman

Quote from: Kevin on January 13, 2017, 07:38:02 am

Move to Recruiting Forum.

This is clearly an attempt to defend Mike Anderson since it is in Jump Ball.

hobhog

Let's hope we get him, whoever the coach may be.

cardsNhogs

I think Perry,Gafford, and Garland are really good prospects that I would Love to have on the Hill!! With that being said I would gladly risk losing them and let Anderson go because he can't coach!!

jcb03005

When and who is the last 5* Arkansas had?
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose"  - Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights

The_Iceman

Quote from: jcb03005 on January 13, 2017, 09:18:38 am
When and who is the last 5* Arkansas had?

Rhetorical or Ignorant?

jcb03005

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 13, 2017, 09:23:21 am
Rhetorical or Ignorant?

I really don't remember.  So I guess ignorant.  Thanks!

The_Iceman

Quote from: jcb03005 on January 13, 2017, 09:26:45 am
I really don't remember.  So I guess ignorant.  Thanks!

Ok, sorry. Bobby Portis is the answer. 5-star mcdonalds all-American.

Little Lady Back

Quote from: Kevin on January 13, 2017, 07:38:02 am

#NolanRichardsonCourt

jcb03005

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 13, 2017, 09:34:22 am
Ok, sorry. Bobby Portis is the answer. 5-star mcdonalds all-American.

Thanks, didn't know if he was a 4 or 5?

Hawg Red

Thankful both dreamed of being Hogs.

311Hog

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 13, 2017, 06:49:10 am
Barford, Cook, Kingsley, Beard, and Macon are 4-stars, and we still lost to Mississippi State. Doesn't matter the players if the coach can't coach them.

I agree with this, but i just wanted to say that Miss State is actually a good team, and one guy caught fire it does happen from time to time.  Will be interesting to see how the rest of the year plays out.  Kingsley really needs to come on IMHO needs to be more aggressive.

Also Perry and Gafford could be MCD AA's we haven't had many of those in awhile.

bkjbearcat

Quote from: 311Hog on January 13, 2017, 11:33:34 am
I agree with this, but i just wanted to say that Miss State is actually a good team, and one guy caught fire it does happen from time to time.  Will be interesting to see how the rest of the year plays out.  Kingsley really needs to come on IMHO needs to be more aggressive.

Also Perry and Gafford could be MCD AA's we haven't had many of those in awhile.

If they do then I fully expect them to change their minds and go to KY or Kansas or some school like that.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Hawg Red

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 13, 2017, 11:44:11 am
If they do then I fully expect them to change their minds and go to KY or Kansas or some school like that.

Pump the brakes.

The_Iceman

Quote from: 311Hog on January 13, 2017, 11:33:34 am

They caught fire because they got to shoot wide open due to our stupid, undisciplined defense.

mountainhog

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 13, 2017, 11:47:42 am
They caught fire because they got to shoot wide open due to our stupid, undisciplined defense.

Amen!

yraciv

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 13, 2017, 11:44:11 am

Daniel Gafford has signed and currently averaging almost a triple double.

Atlhogfan1

Plus Weatherspoon didn't catch fire.  He is second in the SEC in 3pt % at 46%.  Hitting 3s is what he does.  That was pitiful recognition, defense, effort, delivering of a scouting report and preparation. 

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Knot2brite

Outstanding that Perry is doing so well..hopefully he stays healthy and is able to continue to get much better over the season
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: hamsam on January 13, 2017, 07:18:58 am
There you go making crap up again. Haven't read one quote that said Perry wasn't any good. Yet another ridiculous statement, courtesy of Joe!

There was some guys saying Perry wasn't elite level in one of threads. I disagreed and think he could be Bobby Portis good.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 13, 2017, 11:59:54 am
Plus Weatherspoon didn't catch fire.  He is second in the SEC in 3pt % at 46%.  Hitting 3s is what he does.  That was pitiful recognition, defense, effort, delivering of a scouting report and preparation.
And it looked to me like he didn't need much room to get his shot off, unlike our guy.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: jdunhog on January 12, 2017, 11:21:08 pm

Stan Heath, year five, 2007.
[CENSORED]!

The_Iceman

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 13, 2017, 12:27:06 pm
There was some guys saying Perry wasn't elite level in one of threads. I disagreed and think he could be Bobby Portis good.

Agree with regards to Perry. He is a borderline 5-star. Best talent since Portis.

pigture perfect

Way to go Reggie, glad you'll be a Hog.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

cardsNhogs

no accident opposing players have career nights against Andersons Hogs. If you can knock down open threes or grab an offensive rebound your going to have a fun night against us.

forrest city joe

Quote from: cardsNhogs on January 13, 2017, 09:04:52 am
I think Perry,Gafford, and Garland are really good prospects that I would Love to have on the Hill!! With that being said I would gladly risk losing them and let Anderson go because he can't coach!!
You may get your wish. no Anderson,no Perry.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 13, 2017, 06:49:10 am

You don't think ms. St. Has a handful of 4 stars?

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 13, 2017, 01:13:48 pm
You don't think ms. St. Has a handful of 4 stars?

We should at least match them in talent, we're more experienced, playing at home, should not lose in limp-wristed fashion.
[CENSORED]!

Hawg Red

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 13, 2017, 01:12:11 pm

You don't know what you're talking about.

hamsam

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 13, 2017, 12:27:06 pm

Saying that a player is not "elite" is no where near the same as saying that they are "not any good".

He exaggerates things to the point where it becomes a lie.
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Scott7703

Doesn't matter how good the players are if the coach can't get them to perform.

Scott7703

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 13, 2017, 01:28:01 pm
You don't know what you're talking about.

He means well but that couldn't be further from the truth

PharmacistHog

Well if he gets bumped to a 5-star we HAVE to keep mike until at least 2018.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

SONofHAM

In college basketball....having a really good coach > having a really good player/s.

I'm glad Reggie is coming because he looks really good.  I hope he keeps his commitment if a change is made.
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

tophawg19

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 13, 2017, 01:12:11 pm
he is committed to be a hog
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

tophawg19

Quote from: hamsam on January 13, 2017, 07:47:14 pm
Saying that a player is not "elite" is no where near the same as saying that they are "not any good".

He exaggerates things to the point where it becomes a lie.
i thought he Lies to the point of exaggeration . just trollin'a long . he needs a TV show , TRollin' with Nolan, ER FCJ
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

HogBreath

WPS!!!
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Jonteviosk

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 13, 2017, 01:32:47 am
20 wins means nothing anymore and isn't even a guarantee for the NIT. This is especially true when playing in the terrible SEC.

No other school in a P5 conference would keep Mike Anderson if he only made the NCAAT one time in six years.

I thought someone turned this broken record off and threw it away. Plus this year isn't over yet moron.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: LR_Matt on January 13, 2017, 07:14:21 am
Good for us.... I hope he's every bit as good as Portis meaning he's SEC player of the year and we win one game in the NCAAT and most of the U.K. Kids get drafted ahead of him.

C'mon man.... we're better than that.

since when?

donbro

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 13, 2017, 08:17:51 am
Move to Recruiting Forum.

This is clearly an attempt to defend Mike Anderson since it is in Jump Ball.
If Mike Anderson  get this team into the NCAA tournament will you stop posting in this forum.