Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keonte Kennedy talks upcoming visit and more

Started by Richard Davenport, August 24, 2017, 09:55:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Boarisson

Any updates on Keonte bro? You've been all over Phillips and Chaney.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Van Boarisson on September 06, 2017, 12:08:59 am
Any updates on Keonte bro? You've been all over Phillips and Chaney.

Don't think he's coming this weekend. Expect him at a later date.

Razorod

Quote from: Richard Davenport on September 06, 2017, 12:58:47 pm
Interesting. With CJ Jones on the roster and Isaiah Joe committed, little bit crowded at his spot. To me his game is very similar to those two.

Also may mean the staff feels good about Chaney and Phillips and want to save one scholarship for the spring?
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

klp1

Quote from: Richard Davenport on September 06, 2017, 12:58:47 pm

My guess is that Embery is option #1.  If he strays, we'll reschedule

MakingPlays

Quote from: Razorod on September 06, 2017, 01:16:13 pm
Interesting. With CJ Jones on the roster and Isaiah Joe committed, little bit crowded at his spot. To me his game is very similar to those two.

Also may mean the staff feels good about Chaney and Phillips and want to save one scholarship for the spring?

I agree with both of your points. 

We're good at the guards spot, especially since we have Justice Hill willing to reclassify, we can be pretty choosy in that department and wait on a guy like Embery to make a decision.  With guys like Chaney and Phillips if we can land them we need to get them when we can. 

mhuff

September 06, 2017, 04:05:37 pm #6 Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 04:31:41 pm by mhuff
Therein lies the problem. If LeBlanc and Emery hold out for all their visits, we may feel forced to jump early because we have so many schollies to fill. I want LeBlanc and his defense. Will be really disappointed if things get convoluted. However, there are many talented players interested in us.

Also a Chaney fan