Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I got banned from Raiderpower.com for stating....

Started by razorjack12, September 14, 2014, 04:23:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: Porked Tongue on September 14, 2014, 07:51:59 pm
You mean like your warning history(for player bashing) in 2014?  I know it exceeds zero.

Yeah, you are right... I said a certain Arkansas QB was not championship caliber.

I think that falls into the "And dont say "Well, because, you are like... realistic man..." category. No?

Fayettechill14

I know this is a dumb thing to say in the Age of the Internet, but just because you have an opinion about another team's coach doesn't mean you have to create an account on their message boards just to kick them while they are down.

Some things are better left unsaid. So, yes, you were trolling. Please stop claiming to represent our fanbase if you're gonna post on other team's boards.

fakebobholt

Troll
that gets thrown around in almost every thread. Fans of other teams get called trolls, fans of ours called trolls, people with different thoughts are also called trolls. Can someone actually define a troll.

Pigdiana Jones

It's one thing to go there and say good game, good luck on the rest of your year, and it's quite another to go rub it in after an ass whooping we gave them. Don't do crap like that. It's disrespectful and uncalled for.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: Pigdiana Jones on September 14, 2014, 10:00:31 pm
It's one thing to go there and say good game, good luck on the rest of your year, and it's quite another to go rub it in after an ass whooping we gave them. Don't do crap like that. It's disrespectful and uncalled for.

And it makes us look like a bunch of obnoxious asshats.

Go over there, say good game... see ya next year in Fayetteville... no need to shove someones own crap in their face after they have taken a dump

BILLYBOB

Quote from: razorjack12 on September 14, 2014, 04:23:44 pm
That Kliff Kingsbury is in over his head, is too inexperienced, and that Techs program will go into decline as a result of making this hire.

While the jury is still out on how Bielema will do at Arkansas, I am so pleased that Jeff Long hired an EXPERIENCED coach who had a track record of WINNING at a major program.   Contrast this with Tech who hired a young guy with barely 5 years experience as an assistant.

Yesterdays game was mostly about experience at the coaching positions starting with Head Coach.   Think about it...Kingsbury and Bielema were hired at the same time.  The recruiting rankings for both schools are approximately the same.  And Kingsbury inherited a much better situation (Tech was 8-5 the year prior to his hire) whereas Bielema inherited a train wreck plagued with scandal, poor recruiting, and lots of turnover.

Despite the advantages Kingsbury had, Bielema brought his team into Lubbock and whipped the home team by 3 TDs. 

Arkansas is improving.
Texas Tech is regressing.
Thats coaching.

P.S.  I hope the folks who banned me at Raiderpower (for stating the obvious) know how much I enjoyed watching the prison wedding we gave them yesterday.

You got exactly what you deserved. It was rude and arrogant. You should learn how to win with class.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

pigture perfect

First things first: The hand gesture they do is not complete until they put it against their forehead.

Secondly, the OP is correct that experience was a huge advantage for us in this game.

Thirdly, Kingsbury will get better. He's got a great offensive mind. We just didn't let him use it Saturday.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Mike Irwin

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on September 14, 2014, 11:32:24 pm
And it makes us look like a bunch of obnoxious asshats.

Go over there, say good game... see ya next year in Fayetteville... no need to shove someones own crap in their face after they have taken a dump
Or don't go there at all.

Everyone we encountered in Lubbock treated our Razorback Nation crew great. They were so nice I felt for them after the game. Hog fans have been there many times over the previous two miserable seasons. No need to make nice people feel like crap when we know exactly how they feel.

Besides, Tech fans have no use for Longhorns or Aggies. That ought to earn them some points.

razorjack12

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 14, 2014, 09:47:34 pm

Some things are better left unsaid. So, yes, you were trolling. Please stop claiming to represent our fanbase if you're gonna post on other team's boards.
I'll do what I please, thank you very much.

Though I never trash talk to another fan base...especially before a game has been played.

razorjack12

Quote from: BILLYBOB on September 15, 2014, 12:23:03 am
You got exactly what you deserved. It was rude and arrogant. You should learn how to win with class.
Thanks for the lesson in manners.

Of course you didn't actually see my post so your comment is based on ignorance.

razorjack12

Quote from: Pigdiana Jones on September 14, 2014, 10:00:31 pm
I actually think it would be worse to go and tell them good game.  Sounds patronizing.

razorjack12

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 14, 2014, 09:47:34 pm
doesn't mean you have to create an account on their message boards just to kick them while they are down.

I created that account a long time ago - long before we gave their team a prison wedding on Saturday.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: razorjack12 on September 15, 2014, 07:32:30 am
  Thanks for the lesson in manners.

Of course you didn't actually see my post so your comment is based on ignorance.

didn't you tell us what you wrote? There is no fine line for manners. Gentlemen know where the gray area is and stay out of it.

Millennials
This is my non-signature signature.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: razorjack12 on September 14, 2014, 04:23:44 pm
That Kliff Kingsbury is in over his head, is too inexperienced, and that Techs program will go into decline as a result of making this hire.

While the jury is still out on how Bielema will do at Arkansas, I am so pleased that Jeff Long hired an EXPERIENCED coach who had a track record of WINNING at a major program.   Contrast this with Tech who hired a young guy with barely 5 years experience as an assistant.

Yesterdays game was mostly about experience at the coaching positions starting with Head Coach.   Think about it...Kingsbury and Bielema were hired at the same time.  The recruiting rankings for both schools are approximately the same.  And Kingsbury inherited a much better situation (Tech was 8-5 the year prior to his hire) whereas Bielema inherited a train wreck plagued with scandal, poor recruiting, and lots of turnover.

Despite the advantages Kingsbury had, Bielema brought his team into Lubbock and whipped the home team by 3 TDs. 

Arkansas is improving.
Texas Tech is regressing.
Thats coaching.

P.S.  I hope the folks who banned me at Raiderpower (for stating the obvious) know how much I enjoyed watching the prison wedding we gave them yesterday.

Taco Tech cashed out too many line players, replacing them with fat, out of shape JUCOs.  That was evident Saturday, as well as the usual terrible Big XII defense.

Honestly, I'm surprised that we didn't see a couple of those guys puke through their facemasks.  They were grabbing their shorts before halftime.  They were totally blown.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.