Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Tulsa World Picker on UA v UGA in today's World

Started by TulsaHawg, October 20, 2005, 08:20:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

"Talk about a bad idea, joining the SEC was right up there with running Al Capone out of Hot Springs back in the day. 

A place needs big time recruits.

Since beginning the SEC gauntlet, Ark has been rich in funds, poor in major-sport titles.

The Arkansas recruiting empire seems to be Arkansas.

Georgia by 17."

The Picker's email:  world.picker@tulsaworld.com

ruzzman3

dont listen to this guy. he is a has been writer and has to stir it up somehow. when ou was undefeated he would always bad mouth them and say they were going to lose to rice by 30. he has no idea what hes doing.

HogDodging

Quote from: ruzzman3 on October 20, 2005, 08:59:58 am
dont listen to this guy. he is a has been writer and has to stir it up somehow. when ou was undefeated he would always bad mouth them and say they were going to lose to rice by 30. he has no idea what hes doing.

Does this mean you think the Hogs are going to win?  Or is the 17 point spread predicted for Georgia not enough?  Personally, I think the spread will be limited only by how bad Richt wants to make it.

e_dub

Quote from: Deep Shoat on October 20, 2005, 09:02:15 am

Does this mean you think the Hogs are going to win? Or is the 17 point spread predicted for Georgia not enough? Personally, I think the spread will be limited only by how bad Richt wants to make it.

Yes, they will be looking to impress in order to move up in the BCS.  They HAVE to beat the Hogs to death in order to do that.

Razorback Jedi

Quote from: e_dub on October 20, 2005, 09:22:03 am
Quote from: Deep Shoat on October 20, 2005, 09:02:15 am

Does this mean you think the Hogs are going to win? Or is the 17 point spread predicted for Georgia not enough? Personally, I think the spread will be limited only by how bad Richt wants to make it.

Yes, they will be looking to impress in order to move up in the BCS. They HAVE to beat the Hogs to death in order to do that.

I'm afriad the only way we can affect the BCS is to beat one of Georgia or LSU.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 20, 2005, 08:20:17 am
"Talk about a bad idea, joining the SEC was right up there with running Al Capone out of Hot Springs back in the day.

A place needs big time recruits.

Since beginning the SEC gauntlet, Ark has been rich in funds, poor in major-sport titles.

The Arkansas recruiting empire seems to be Arkansas.

Georgia by 17."

The Picker's email: world.picker@tulsaworld.com

I happen to agree with everything he said, except I think we'll lose by more.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.