Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

About stinking time...Harrell moved to offensive line

Started by Biggus Piggus, October 19, 2005, 06:39:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

Zac Tubbs not well, Chase Pressley got hurt, Tyler Morgan proved he could not hack it, Roper's still dinged...Harrell in permanent penalty box with Herring, so he goes to offensive line.  UCLA wanted him as an Olineman if I remember right.
[CENSORED]!

Hog Bounty Hunter

I'm beginning the think that Herring is just Nutt with a temper.

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 19, 2005, 06:39:34 pm.Harrell in permanent penalty box with Herring, so he goes to offensive line.  UCLA wanted him as an Olineman if I remember right.

what about bledsoe? Does he have any relevant OL experience?

Wess Moore

Bledsoe played tight end at Central and was used as a blocker in goal line situations.  He thought he was getting out of Herring's dog house.  I guess he was in a lot deeper than anyone ever thought.

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: Wess Moore on October 19, 2005, 07:07:52 pm
Bledsoe played tight end at Central and was used as a blocker in goal line situations.  He thought he was getting out of Herring's dog house.  I guess he was in a lot deeper than anyone ever thought.

thanks

so is this strictly a doghouse issue or do you think 'ol Fred can be a factor on the OL?

Wess Moore

I think Herring didn't have plans for Bledsoe, so Nutt said let's try to use him on the OL.  He's big enough and athletic enough to be a good OL, but who knows how he'll take the change.  The guy always wanted to be an NFL rush end, but was told if he wanted to make the NFL, it would be at DT, so he made the change.  It's hard to change sides of the ball.  I wouldn't think he could make a significant contribution this season.