Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wally call some SEC coaches nimrods

Started by southeasthog, July 19, 2009, 07:02:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

southeasthog

The reason talk begins this week about the coming season is because Wednesday is the start of SEC football media days in Birmingham, Ala., and when it ends Friday expect D.J. Williams to be voted first-team preseason All-SEC.

It was announced last week that Arkansas' junior tight end was second team behind LSU senior tight end Richard Dickson in the SEC coaches poll.

That vote was just wrong, and the SEC should release the coaches' ballots. If nothing else that would show who are the nimrods not worthy of a ballot.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/264543

thirtythree

Quote from: southeasthog on July 19, 2009, 07:02:39 am
The reason talk begins this week about the coming season is because Wednesday is the start of SEC football media days in Birmingham, Ala., and when it ends Friday expect D.J. Williams to be voted first-team preseason All-SEC.

It was announced last week that Arkansas' junior tight end was second team behind LSU senior tight end Richard Dickson in the SEC coaches poll.

That vote was just wrong, and the SEC should release the coaches' ballots. If nothing else that would show who are the nimrods not worthy of a ballot.

I agree with wally on this, but he is also a nimrod.

MuskogeeHogFan

We shouldn't care who they pick for these pre-season selections. What matters most is where we wind up at the end of the year. Personally, I wish they had snubbed the entire team...that would just add a little more to the motivation of the players.
Go Hogs Go!

Razor6

So what will Petrino and Co. be doing on Tuesday night on Dickson Street (with this Razorback event)  with media days on Wednesday?
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

cbjagman

Hog-O-Licious

Quote from: Razor6 on July 19, 2009, 11:23:16 am
So what will Petrino and Co. be doing on Tuesday night on Dickson Street (with this Razorback event)  with media days on Wednesday?

i don't know, I'm not their momma.   :D
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." --Joe Theismann

FHSHater

Honestly I could careless.  I'm only really concerned with what's going on in the field house and on the field itself.
Mississippi leading the world in being just east of Arkansas.

SquidBilly

Quote from: Razor6 on July 19, 2009, 11:23:16 am

SEC media Days doesn't actually start until around noon on Wednesday and they have these new fangled inventions called airplanes that can get him down there on time.  Just messing with you.  :)

bighog5

Quote from: thirtythree on July 19, 2009, 07:50:28 am

Wally is a tool most of the time but he wrote something I find interesting or agree with finally. Hell be busting out some softball articles soon enough.

hawgwash

Hog Nutt

I agree with Wally. Some of the coaches don't know how to vote, especially Spurrier, who didn't vote for McFadden for the heisman. Who burnt him for like 5,000 yards in two games.

HOG RED UMP

Quote from: thirtythree on July 19, 2009, 07:50:28 am
you are right..in fact, in most states his byline articles are referred to
as 'nimroditorials'
"The best thing about umpiring is seeing the best in baseball every day. The cardinal rule of umpiring is to follow the ball wherever it goes. Well, if you watch the ball, you can't help seeing somebody make a great catch... That's what makes umpiring so much fun." - National League Umpire Shag Crawford

hogsndawgs

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.