Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dyer and the eagletigers

Started by Tusks, July 12, 2009, 03:23:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

July 12, 2009, 03:23:16 pm Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:58:56 pm by nutted
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

3kgthog

It's amazing what they can do now that they have a coach willing to bend the rules. Tubs was smart in getting the heck out of Dodge.

oklahogjr

i doubt he does....then his commit wouldn't be about him it would blend him in with other athletes
lets go bowlin

Tusks

July 12, 2009, 04:19:19 pm #3 Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:59:26 pm by nutted

Pork Twain

I have heard this rumor about bending/breaking the rules at Auburn but is there anything to it or just spreading the rumor?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Tusks

July 12, 2009, 04:55:25 pm #6 Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:59:55 pm by nutted

Pork Twain

Quote from: nutted on July 12, 2009, 04:55:25 pm
do you really think that WC has NO idea where Dyer is going......I think he does.  Not saying WC likes where Dyer is going or that its what WC wants....it might or might not be.....but I believe that WC knows.

That would mean that MD has 100% decided where he is going to sign his LOI and I really doubt he is there yet nor told anyone 100% where he has decided to go.  Still a LONG time away from NSD.

Never doubt the Tom...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

TomasPistola

Doesn't matter. Still WAY early in the process anyways. But if Dyer chooses Auburn and sticks with it, good for him. I want him at Arkansas, but we'll be ok.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Table Rocker

this would be a great event to have.......in January!

this has backfire written all over it, how many of the 12 recruits do you think will actually stick with their commitment until NSD? especially with the hawks in the SEC, you think a verbal commitment is gonna stop other coaches from recruiting them? not a chance.

i guess when the other coach in the state is wiping the floor with you in recruiting you have to try gimmicks like this.

SECGUY

Another question is how many of the 12 will actually sign the LOI? Is the Mosely kid in this group of 12 as well?

Wildhog

When they go 4-8, we'll see how many stick.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

The real Hogules

Michael Dyer is indeed the real deal and has an offer to attend his home state school.
If he should choose to spurn the UofA because his good friend didn't get an offer, then he is a fool.
On the other hand, if he chooses Auburn or any other school because he feels a sincere connection to the coaching staff and or the players it's hard to find fault with his choice.
Ultimately the decision is his to make and I hope he thinks it through and makes the best possible decision for himself, whatever that decision may be.
I seriously doubt though that MD has arrived at a solid decision already and will not be a part of AU's big announcement.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

WOODSHOG

Quote from: BeoPig™ on July 12, 2009, 04:41:03 pm
I have heard this rumor about bending/breaking the rules at Auburn but is there anything to it or just spreading the rumor?

"Wow"

WOODSHOG

nuttedup,
When you post, and there is nothing there, what do you call that, asleep at the wheel ? Or has the mafia got your back ?

Blinkhog

When is their big announcement party?

Pork Twain

WOODSHOG

Quote from: BeoPig™ on July 12, 2009, 11:03:06 pm
Thanks for your amazing insight.

It's almost as in depth as a blank page isn't it ?

Kilgor

Quote from: Wildhog on July 12, 2009, 05:25:57 pm
When they go 4-8, we'll see how many stick.

How many of ours stuck with a 5-7 season?  Most.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Blinkhog

Quote from: Kilgor on July 13, 2009, 07:14:54 am
How many of ours stuck with a 5-7 season?  Most.
We also have a coach that has proven he can win Chizik hasnt done anything on his own.

ListenHereMister

Quote from: Blinkhog on July 12, 2009, 09:03:07 pm
When is their big announcement party?

This weekend is the BIG event.

rogersvillemohog

I said, "." but it was a tough choice...  ;)
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!