Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC pride vs. Big 12 pride

Started by Lanny, July 11, 2009, 07:16:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Leg

Quote from: McKdaddy on July 15, 2009, 09:00:26 am
Welcome aboard.  If you want to ingratiate yourself to the board, posts with strong opinions concerning black unis, black helmets, old turf vs. new turf, stadium debate would be welcomed.

Sure thing...I'm a fan of black uniforms, I think we will see them in less than 3 years.
I live about a mile from RRS, and I do say the "new" turf looks BA. (bada$$ for all you non-texters)  I think its going to be a great upgrade for the team and fans.
I am a fan of WMS, but its past its prime.  This comes from a guy who attended several games at the Orange Bowl, and that place was a dump too.  RRS is the place to watch the Hogs play!
One last thing... SEC SEC SEC SEC! :razorback: 

Next question please!  Oh yeah...Suck it Nutt!

McKdaddy

Quote from: Hog Leg on July 15, 2009, 09:18:28 am
Sure thing...I'm a fan of black uniforms, I think we will see them in less than 3 years.
I live about a mile from RRS, and I do say the "new" turf looks BA. (bada$$ for all you non-texters)  I think its going to be a great upgrade for the team and fans.
I am a fan of WMS, but its past its prime.  This comes from a guy who attended several games at the Orange Bowl, and that place was a dump too.  RRS is the place to watch the Hogs play!
One last thing... SEC SEC SEC SEC! :razorback: 

Next question please!  Oh yeah...Suck it Nutt!

Wow, you brought the wood to this post.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Root66

Quote from: NolanForAD on July 14, 2009, 11:56:53 pm
Root:

The more I read you the more I love you.   But we lost that war, no matter how bad it hurts.  Sure Lincoln didn't play fair, with that Emancipation Proclomation, when the war really wasn't about that, but we lost my brother.   Maybe the South has, or will, rise again, but we lost that one.

Nolan:

The only war "we" ever "lost" was to ourselves. And it took the other side almost 5 years and a 4 to 1 manpower edge to do it. Not to mention the fact of having every advantage of rail systems, manufacturing centers and an existing army. My daddy would have been 111 years old on July 7th and his very own uncles perished in that war. They are every bit the heroes to me that other relatives of mine were during WWs I and II. And yes, I do own a confederate flag that I purchased at Shiloh, TN back in the 1960s. It's proudly folded and rests neatly in a drawer in my bedroom.

By the way, one of my other relatives wrote the Star Spangled Banner. No schit.

ncnd

Quote from: Root66 on July 15, 2009, 09:51:47 am
Nolan:

The only war "we" ever "lost" was to ourselves. And it took the other side almost 5 years and a 4 to 1 manpower edge to do it. Not to mention the fact of having every advantage of rail systems, manufacturing centers and an existing army. My daddy would have been 111 years old on July 7th and his very own uncles perished in that war. They are every bit the heroes to me that other relatives of mine were during WWs I and II. And yes, I do own a confederate flag that I purchased at Shiloh, TN back in the 1960s. It's proudly folded and rests neatly in a drawer in my bedroom.

By the way, one of my other relatives wrote the Star Spangled Banner. No schit.

Root66

Quote from: ncnd on July 16, 2009, 02:11:02 pm

Yeah, what meth did to your mommy is obviously having the same effect on you. Any Arkansas coaches leave for Clemson lately and another national championship in your imagination?

McKdaddy

Quote from: Root66 on July 16, 2009, 03:17:56 pm
Any Arkansas coaches leave for Clemson lately and another national championship in your imagination?

+1
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

ncnd

Quote from: Root66 on July 16, 2009, 03:17:56 pm
Yeah, what meth did to your mommy is obviously having the same effect on you. Any Arkansas coaches leave for Clemson lately and another national championship in your imagination?
Quote from: McKdaddy on July 16, 2009, 03:26:32 pm
+1

Black Helicopters

hey at least Clemson wins bowl games................I think

ncnd

Quote from: NolanForAD on July 16, 2009, 03:06:52 pm
I think you might have got me wrong.  I'd fight the yankee horde to the death, today.  If the South tries it again, count me in with your ancestral heroes --

The South will NOT rise again

If the South raises up again we'll beat it down just like we did last time

Fisticuffs

Anyways.... I dont think any conference has pride other than the SEC.