Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What would YOU title Ole Miss' new reality series?

Started by newera08, July 08, 2009, 04:38:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: Landshark on July 08, 2009, 10:35:12 pm
And what better way for the lies and BS spread by the pig fans about Houston Nutt to be proven false.

The more media attention Coach Nutt gets, the dumber Arky fans look for running him off.
So what will you think when your team is imprinted into the ground by Arkansas? FYI, it's Arkansas not Ar-Kansas or Arky ok. Say it with me Arkansas... very slowly this time, Arkansas.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

dhornjr1

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on July 08, 2009, 10:43:33 pm
So what will you think when your team is imprinted into the ground by Arkansas? FYI, it's Arkansas not Ar-Kansas or Arky ok. Say it with me Arkansas... very slowly this time, Arkansas.

Don't worry about it, rogersville.

The only way Landshark can spell Mississippi is "M-I-Crooked Letter-Crooked Letter-I-Crooked Letter-Crooked Letter-I-Humpback-Humpback-I".

Hawgon

I can't wait to see how ridiculous he is going to look on television when he is pimp limping around in his idiotic white hat, wearing 3/4 length white socks and shorts, and chest bumping those flabbly bitch tits on some giant offensive lineman all the while uttering inane and unintelligible things like "Oh, yeah, we gonna play some Ole Miss football up in heeeerrra."

Jborohog09

And what better way for the lies and BS spread by the pig fans about Houston Nutt to be proven false.

The more media attention Coach Nutt gets, the dumber Arky fans look for running him off.

what proof do you have that what none of what we have said is true?  and let me say this again, HE WAS AT ARKANSAS FOR 10 FREAKING YEARS, YES A DECADE, AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SPECIAL.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Hawgon on July 08, 2009, 10:49:59 pm
I can't wait to see how ridiculous he is going to look on television when he is pimp limping around in his idiotic white hat, wearing 3/4 length white socks and shorts, and chest bumping those flabbly bitch tits on some giant offensive lineman all the while uttering inane and unintelligible things like "Oh, yeah, we gonna play some Ole Miss football up in heeeerrra."

Maybe he can get Almer Lee, Keith Jackson, Jr. and a few other ex-Hogs who turned their backs on their Alma Mater to remain loyal to him lead a "Hotty Toddy" chant for the show.

Marshfieldhog

alohawg

We're like the dude trying to warn about the crazy ***** you just married because we spent 10 yrs. with her but hey enjoy the honeymoon as long as it last, ha ha ha.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Justifiable Hogicide

Go right ahead and put that goofball right on TV in living color and with full surround sound.
1. He can't speak except in tired, repetitive cliches;
2. He has the appearance, complete with facial tics and expresions of a real mental defective;
3. He doesn't know football, has never articulated one intelligent discussion of any area of the game;
4. That rah-rah cheerleading/revival preaching combination of his gets old real quick;
5. Watching him be the dunce (while dressed in the colors of another school) will provide endless fun and amusement to Hog fans, still celebrating that he is gone, baby, gone.

unkosher

Guys, just stop trying to warn them.  Arkansas fans trying to explain to Ole Mrs fans what they have with their coach reminds me of the couple in the movie Planes, Trains and Automobiles who were yelling at John Candy and Steve Martin that they were "GOING THE WRONG DIRECTION!!"

Oklahawg

Sarah Palin is looking for work. Her use of tired cliche's matches Doofus. Except, she's a family values gal, and Doofus would try to get his hand up her skirt in the first 15 minutes of air time.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

31to6

Quote from: Landshark on July 08, 2009, 07:33:14 pm
Laugh it up, piggies...truth is, that if Arky had a shot at this, all of you here would be peeing all over yourselves with glee.
This year? Sure.

Two years ago? No way in hell. I would have been terrified what would happen if someone were recording Hootie's stupidity on a regular basis for national tv.

You folks just have not quite realized exactly how stupid the man is.

SRFL

The Real Louselives of Lafayette County

-or-

F***, Fight or Hold The Light - Dale, Dianna and Donna Exposed

Big Papa Satan

I see the [CENSORED] envy is still raging pretty hard is Mississippi.

PearlHarbor

El Puerco

What's more likely:

An entire state full of people, who has known this moron for 10 years (or more) has it wrong......or you do.

Why come here?  You're not going to change any minds.  Sure, there's some dummies from Hogville that flame your site....but what's your argument?  "I'm only as retarded as they are?"
Get bent.

pitbull1

MJ2

Text, Lies, & Crime Scene Tape - the Death of Ole Miss Football

Proud member of the War Memorial Mafia

cosmodrum

Quote from: Landshark on July 08, 2009, 07:33:14 pm
Laugh it up, piggies...truth is, that if Arky had a shot at this, all of you here would be peeing all over yourselves with glee.

But since your HC has all the personality of head of cabbage and is STILL viewed with contempt by most of the media, it wasn't likely to EVER happen.

So you've spoken with Bobby Petrino, eh? You're right about the contempt from media, but just because our HC doesn't sound like a rambling, redneck, asshat in EVERY interview, presser, etc, doesn't mean he doesn't have any personality. And if I get to choose between the spokesperson for Crazy Ernie's Used Car Emporium and a head of cabbage, I'll take cabbage everytime.
Go away, batin'

Dugann

Choice between looking dumb for running off nutter butter and getting a coach that maybe disliked by the media (TILL he starts owning the West) but is respected by the same media for his abilities as a X and O guy? hmmmm or 10 more years of Nuttisms, Nutt ball, and oh yea ONE play away.......well I'll be dumb George....which way did he go?
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Hawgon

The title should be:  "It's Just so Hard to get to Atlanta, so hard."

tbhogfan

Go Hogs!

go hogues

It's what happens when the camera turns off that matters.  He's always relished the camera and the bright lights but when they go off, that's when the code red's and the emails and the cancer comes to life.
You just have to wonder what the successful coaches out there think of Hootie.  Here they are, leading their teams to BCS games, league championships and top 10 recruiting classes, yet with little media fanfare and then there is Hootie, the definition of mediocrity, no championships and no BCS appearances and no top 10 recruiting classes, getting more media play than Paris Hilton. 
To say he's not a PR genius would be an outright lie.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Landshark

Quote from: Jborohog09 on July 08, 2009, 10:50:55 pm
what proof do you have that what none of what we have said is true?  and let me say this again, HE WAS AT ARKANSAS FOR 10 FREAKING YEARS, YES A DECADE, AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SPECIAL.

And what LEGITIMATE proof do you have that it IS true? 

NONE...all you're got it is an ANONYMOUSLY WRITTEN blog and internet rumors, innuendo, and lies.

Pathetic.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Landshark on July 09, 2009, 10:37:29 am

NONE...all you're got it is an ANONYMOUSLY WRITTEN blog and internet rumors, innuendo, and lies.

Pathetic.

Keep living in ignorant bliss.

The only reason that he could fair better at Ole Piss is because he's actually surrounded himself with quality assistants - that do ALL of the work, by the way. Whereas, at Arkansas, he surrounded himself with a group of dumbass yes-men that couldn't coach a fart how to properly stink.
Go away, batin'

Landshark

Quote from: cosmodrum on July 09, 2009, 10:56:00 am
Keep living in ignorant bliss.

The only reason that he could fair better at Ole Piss is because he's actually surrounded himself with quality assistants - that do ALL of the work, by the way. Whereas, at Arkansas, he surrounded himself with a group of dumbass yes-men that couldn't coach a fart how to properly stink.

Isn't that the key to ANY head coach's success?  And how do you know they do ALL the work?  YOU DON'T.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Landshark on July 09, 2009, 11:14:15 am
Isn't that the key to ANY head coach's success?  And how do you know they do ALL the work?  YOU DON'T.

How do you know? Have you ever coached? Do you know how it works? Of course you don't. You are just looking for an argument, again.
Go Hogs Go!

cosmodrum

Based on any practice I've EVER seen in the 10 damn years he was here. He was d*cking around with the media, and sideline buddies, while all the assistants ran practice. Maybe he's changed since he moved to Oxtard. Somehow I doubt it.
Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

Oh, and of course, having good assistants is key, for ANY coach. I know he didn't do that here. He had two decent assistants in Tracy Rocker and Mike Markuson. Then there's James Shibest.
Go away, batin'

OTTER

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce to you the hottest group in Mississippi, presenting their entire three year "Mediocrity Tour" exclusively and only in Oxford, Mississippi, the great and talented,

"THE MISSISSIPPI MORON AND HIS MURRAY MAFIA BAND"!!!

(Tickets on sale now, only at www.icantbelieveiboughthiscrap.com an affiliated company of Used Cars Inc., Bogus Boise Car Sales, and Murray Mafia, LLC.  The purchase of tickets does not guarantee satisfaction with the product presented)
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Fisticuffs

I just want to be ranked at the end of the season

GolfnHog

July 09, 2009, 03:08:53 pm #81 Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 03:11:45 pm by TxRzrbak
Quote from: Landshark on July 09, 2009, 10:37:29 am

Pathetic.

I'll try to explain it slowly to your half baked illiterate brainmass.... When you live it, see it and are a part of it inside the confines of your house....you know it.... The outside world may have the perception every little thing is blissful but inside the house, hell reigns. Remember regardless of how you love your coach, someone, somewhere got tired of his sh*t...sort like an ex wife or girlfriend, all bets of civility are off when she/he leaves the house.

Hope that helps you spermozoid.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

cbjagman

dhornjr1

Isn't it amazing how eerily similar the Ole Miss situation is to our position in 1999?

Nutt swept into town with his "Right Reverend" exhortations and we couldn't get enough of him because he was so much better than Danny Ford...or so we thought.

Now Ole Miss fans are ready to say "Archie and Eli who?" because Nutt has stormed into town and replaced that unintelligible head coach they had just before him. The same head coach who couldn't spell "football" let alone pronounce it correctly, but who could recruit with the best of them, much like Danny Ford.

How about "Smoke Draw and the Bandit" or "Special Ole Limp-dicks?"

DoubleJ

Tusks

'trailer park wars'

'10 ways to use a 2x4'

'how to manage your mistress and a game plan.....and still have time for a pickup game'

'buses and how to throw players under them'

'tater tots vs. onion rings.....a sonic story'

'how to make jorts and a lakers jersey work for you'

'when passing the buck is the only pass in your playbook'
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

duckman

The Mississippi Moron or The Tupelo Turd acting as the head football coach at a hungry southern university.  So starved for success is this university that they've lost all sense of reality, thus taking a used car salesman and presenting him as their new HC.  Their neighbor to the west had just finished 10 years of excuses, failures and letdowns with this phoney right before their eyes but hunger will do strange things to the starving.

jdhogster

Hog Fan 51

Mr. Nutts Opus? Life inside the Ole Miss Band.
Now where did I put my ladder? Oh yea, Jevan Sneed has been using it to develop his passing skills.

The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

Sivad

hamsam

Quote from: DoubleJ on July 09, 2009, 04:34:51 pm
Deusche Bigelow

very, VERY good.

How bout this one "Ole Miss-- Get on THESE Nutts!"
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

PiggoBitttys

Whale Wars: Battle of Nutt's wife and girlfriend

Hog-O-Licious

unfortunately for this thread, i don't really give a pppfffffftttttt.
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." --Joe Theismann

DoubleJ

Quote from: Hog-O-Licious on July 10, 2009, 02:22:08 am
unfortunately for this thread, i don't really give a pppfffffftttttt.

I don't really like that one.