Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What would YOU title Ole Miss' new reality series?

Started by newera08, July 08, 2009, 04:38:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hogfather

Mick Hogger

Survivor: Mississippi

The Goldenhandcuff Girls

Desperate Rebelfans

CSI: Oxford

Dancing With The Dorks

It's Always Sunny in Fayetteville

Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

cbjagman

Big Papa Satan

Proud member of the War Memorial Mafia

John Futrall

July 10, 2009, 01:49:37 pm #105 Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:52:08 pm by mikeyg31
So you think you can text??

Big Brutha 2

Wipeout

Sivad

WMHawgfan

Sivad

"Dr. Nuttsack or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Smokedraw".

cbjagman

Buck and the preacher (err..the Right Reverend).

oldrednowgray

Fisticuffs

dhornjr1

Quote from: Sivad on July 10, 2009, 02:25:40 pm
"Dr. Nuttsack or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Smokedraw".

This may be the best one yet.

+1

PoormansRobbyHampton

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

longtimeHogfan

July 11, 2009, 07:30:20 am #117 Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 08:54:09 am by longtimeHogfan
Quote from: Landshark on July 09, 2009, 10:37:29 am
And what LEGITIMATE proof do you have that it IS true?  NONE...all you're got it is an ANONYMOUSLY WRITTEN blog and internet rumors, innuendo, and lies.  Pathetic.

.500 in SEC play over 10 years, 2-bowl 'W's, no BCS games and never close to an SEC championship.  And if it weren't for two Mississippi schools during that period, our record in the SEC would be worse than .500.  For that, I thank you.  Want more?

The Series?  "Dale, The Wonder Weasel"
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Slacker

Pigdiana Jones

"The love for the helmet"

"Thrown under the bus"
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Pigdiana Jones

Quote from: Landshark on July 09, 2009, 10:37:29 am
And what LEGITIMATE proof do you have that it IS true? 

NONE...all you're got it is an ANONYMOUSLY WRITTEN blog and internet rumors, innuendo, and lies.

Pathetic.

Who the hell are you to come onto our board and act like an ass? Trust me, don't rile up any one of us, we'll throw back stats about TCTWF that will make your head spin. These aren't rumors that we'll be talking about but full blown facts. Why don't you take your love for the helmet and your good "bouncing around" retarded coach and go back to ole piss.

Nutt makes me  :puke:
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

GrantMerrill

Fatman

How to be mediocre in just 2 seasons. Or how to lose to every other team in your league at home in 8 short seasons.

Hawgboy64

Houston Gump, and in the back ground during the promo you will here Donna Bragg yelling "Run Houston, Run"    :razorback:
"Of all the things I've lost, my mind is what I miss the most." Mark Twain

The real Hogules

That Close, a lesson in moral victories (complete with a picture of Nutt holding his thumb and index finger about an inch apart).
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

stronguard

ITS THE MUPPET SHOW WITH HOUSTON AND DANNY!!!!

Bum bum bum bum, bum, bum bum, bum bum, bum, bum bum bum bum

It's time to run the smoke draw, its time to get up tight,
It's time to meet the Nuttster on the Muppet Show tonight, boom boom boom

Its time to text my girlfriend, its time to chew my nails,
Its time to meet the coach that's guar-an-teed to fail, boom boom boom

(cure Rick and Frank in the balcony)
Why have we always loved him, I wish we would have known, its kind of like a torture to throw for 4 with 6 to go.  Boom boom boom boom boom bup booom boom bahhhh.

It's time to get things started, WHY DON'T THEY GET THINGS STARTED
It's time to get things started on the most incredible, finger edible, Danny's a pediphul, who cares who's eligible

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL THE HOOTY SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

(cue danny on trumpet)  Bwaaaaaaahhahhh

If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

dhornjr1

Choctaw Hog

The Sheriff and the A$$ Clown Posse clean up Oxfart.

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: NolanForAD on July 11, 2009, 11:55:19 pm
I'm goin' to Jackson:

http:www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYIDjWVzEvQ
http:www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYIDjWVzEvQ
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

rogersvillemohog

Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: Landshark on July 08, 2009, 07:33:14 pm
Laugh it up, piggies...truth is, that if Arky had a shot at this, all of you here would be peeing all over yourselves with glee.

But since your HC has all the personality of head of cabbage and is STILL viewed with contempt by most of the media, it wasn't likely to EVER happen.
Let's see A coach with a personality of a head of cabbage vs. the coach whose head is full of cabbage Let's relly think about this.
By the end of his tenure at Ole Miss I would bet the farm that you will be sitting in your seat calling the plays before the quarterback gets the same ASL signal from the side line that he has used since the beginning of time at the Murray st. Mafia days. The pass plays are easy. He only has about six to eight (5 of which are out patterns) and by this time he will have taken your 4 or 5 star recruit quarterback and reduced him down to intramural material.
Sir I say this with no disrespect just as someone who actually followed these happenings and know. I started out bright eyed and a believer but after about 3 to 4 years of the exact same cliches and interviews (not heresay,can be found online) compare notes for the 1st year at Arkansas and Ole Miss . Just letting you know your wheels are gonna come off and leave many Hotty Totty folks saying thank you Oklahoma state for taking this AmWay salesman off of our hands.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

PoormansRobbyHampton