Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What would YOU title Ole Miss' new reality series?

Started by newera08, July 08, 2009, 04:38:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

newera08

Big "I CALLED THAT PLAY" Brother

American Meltdown

Smoke Draw U

.....have fun with it!

and post the number of times you think Danny will be seen holding a Sonic cup.

I say 17

razorbrass

Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Hawgndaaz

Dugann

"Hottie Tottie Gosh Oh Mighty" with Houston Nuttie.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

baitshop

July 08, 2009, 05:01:21 pm #5 Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 05:07:17 pm by baitshop
"Webels, women, and wine coolers.....a day in da Grove. Hosted by Hootie and his baby brofer.....
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

TheArkansasTraveller

July 08, 2009, 05:01:31 pm #6 Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:26:05 am by TheArkansasTraveller
"Hogville and OCD"

Bryan (CHF)

"Watch us beat Lane Kiffin in secondary NCAA violations"
Quote from: Doc Holliday
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

baitshop

"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

hogdiggity

Jborohog09

I didn't even know they were getting a series.  makes me want to puke.

Sivad

rogersvillemohog

Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Burt B.

"Chewing to the Quick- How to temper high expectations."

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

dhornjr1

dhornjr1

dhornjr1

dhornjr1

And finally,

"How To Be Really Average, Completely Fool The National Media, and Fall Ass-Backwards Into Good Fortune With Another Coach's Players"

Landshark

PoormansRobbyHampton

"We can move a Brokeback Mountain"

"The Pickup Basketball Diaries"

"At least you don't have to pay to go to Atlanta, Miami, New Orleans, Tempe or Pasadena"

"paper champs"

And my personal favorite, "New Year's in Dallas".

athunt

"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

El Puerco

"The Biggest Loser."

"Jackass" would be a close second.

Landshark

Laugh it up, piggies...truth is, that if Arky had a shot at this, all of you here would be peeing all over yourselves with glee.

But since your HC has all the personality of head of cabbage and is STILL viewed with contempt by most of the media, it wasn't likely to EVER happen.

El Puerco

Quote from: Landshark on July 08, 2009, 07:33:14 pm
Laugh it up, piggies...truth is, that if Arky had a shot at this, all of you here would be peeing all over yourselves with glee.

But since your HC has all the personality of head of cabbage and is STILL viewed with contempt by most of the media, it wasn't likely to EVER happen.

We'd probably love to have a show.....not starring Nutt of course.  Believe me, we've had ten years of his stuttering, lying, retarded, illiterate ass embarrassing us on camera, we're good.  Your turn.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

rogersvillemohog

I'm guessing you're a potty toddy fan? If so... if I go to the game this year, can I use my Missouri $'s down there, or do I have to exchange for some of those Weble $'s?
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

PoormansRobbyHampton

We had a decade of "Mr. Personality" in Nutt, and it got us nowhere. I'll take a coach with the "personality of head of cabbage" any day.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on July 08, 2009, 07:40:26 pm
Good, but needs a subtitle......

Mediocrity: Under Construction

I want one of the scenes in the trailer to be of Nutt holding the Indy Bowl Trophy in front of a "Mission Accomplished" sign.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

The real Hogules

Fence building with nothing more than two Nutts and a lotta heart.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on July 08, 2009, 07:40:58 pm
I'm guessing you're a potty toddy fan? If so... if I go to the game this year, can I use my Missouri $'s down there, or do I have to exchange for some of those Weble $'s?

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

rogersvillemohog

JIMMY BOARFFETT

The title clearly would be "Survivor" and it ends with Hootie getting kicked off the island....again.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

HE'S GOT BE THE DUMBEST SOB ALIVE BUT HE SURE CAN TEXT
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

PoormansRobbyHampton

"One Play Away: The story of the 2009 Ole Miss Rebels 6-6 season"

Oklahawg

Sonic Divas - So You Want to Be a Star (Bravo special)

Lumbering by the Yard (HGTV)

Jevan Snead is Special (Logo or Lifetime)

Pardon the AssHat's Interruption (ESPN daytime)

The South's Deadliest Catch (Animal Planet)

Ole Myth Busters (Discovery Channel)

Crimes and Misdemeanors (Fox Reality Channel)

DIY Lumberyard Finds (DIY Network)

Golden Handcuffs Today (Home Shopping Network)

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Hello my name is Houston,...... Houston Nutt.  Get your faggiedy a$$ on the bus.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Country Stylz

Uh no, why would we want a camera crew all up on our coach's nuts during  critical preseason practices. It's called a  "distraction" , look into it.

athunt

He wont be able to text his ladies now, keep an eye out for subliminal messages.
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

zorbacks06

farmhawg

Here's the funny part, I don't ever see Petrino stooping to do one of these shows. He has to work! Recruiting is WORK. Coaching is WORK. Motho has never understood this concept. How do you explain our recruiting? We have a great coach.

You have the sloppy seconds.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

PigTimePlayer

Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

Fisticuffs

Just a matter of time before this thread is thrown in the trash. ppl just cant stop talkin about ole miss

SPAL

coming this fall to Fox: The plot is simple, we take a nobody in the college football world. We put him on a pedestal, hype him up, make him look like the next Bear Bryant and tel the Ole Miss football program that this is your new football coach. If the Rebels win the National championship, we give both the Rebels and the Coach a cool a million dollars....1 million dollars. Easy right.....the catch? What the rebels do not know is that The coach has been told to sabotage the season. Attempt to lose football games. If the coach can pull it off, he walks away with both the rebels money, and his share of 1 million dollars for a nice total of 2 million dollars.

Watch as the coach calls draw plays on 3rd and long. Watch fullbacks return punts, wide recievers used only to block, and quarterbacks throw 5 yard outs on 4th and 7. Watch as the coach texts messages his mistress on the sideline of big games, and go after fans who do not like his antics.

Coming Fall 2009, My Big Fat Obnoxious Football Coach, only on fox

secfan30

Landshark

And what better way for the lies and BS spread by the pig fans about Houston Nutt to be proven false.

The more media attention Coach Nutt gets, the dumber Arky fans look for running him off.

dhornjr1

Yeah.

I'm sure New England Patriots fans, Alabama Crimson Tide fans, and Texas Longhorn fans are all up in arms because their coaches have sh*tty personalities.

Enjoy it while you can, buddy. I am past trying to help you people see the light.

The day of reckoning will come swiftly for you Rebel fans who refuse to see the bill of goods you have purchased.