Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's #9?

Started by jbcarol, July 08, 2009, 02:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zen_Hog

Quote from: Tony James on July 10, 2009, 06:54:40 am
You are correct UF will take another smaller class and Burton will likely stay at QB. Florida is going to a more balanced offense but will still rum some spread. Many feel Burton will be given time to develope but will run a UF version of the wilcat (more like Tebow's version than a Percy Harvin version).

Now my opinion is that if UF wanted another pocket QB that they would have recruited Scroggins a little harder. As an outsider I'd say you have the best shot of Trickett and will agree that he may very well be your next commit.

He is an outstanding young man of high character (you have no other way to be when you meet his dad). He also has a very high ceiling and high football IQ. This is the type of QB commit that will help bring in some other offensive skill poisition players.

They have John Brantley still who is a pocket passer.

Tony James

Quote from: 350Z on July 11, 2009, 01:09:39 am
They have John Brantley still who is a pocket passer.

and he is why they are heading to a more traditional offensive sets. I think they only wanted a change of pace QB in this class.

oklahogjr

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 08, 2009, 04:52:14 pm
I love the guys we have, but when does the star power come in?  aka, 4 star guys or 5, but im not that picky.
We are approaching half our schollies accounted for and we can all think of 2-4 more that we good about like Matthews, Trickett, etc.
when we recruit like this you gotta ask yourself would you rather be the #1 recruiting class in february or would you rather have the #1 recruiting class when the players are reevaluated in 4 years....BP already proved that while his original rankings aren't always top notch they always seem to climb up to top 10 classes at louisville
lets go bowlin