Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tiger droppings thread

Started by moley_russells_wart_hog, July 06, 2009, 08:31:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SkunkyMunky

Best Deep Fried Foods In the South by Les Miles
Acceleration Past Mediocrity by Les Miles
"Do you want to be safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and be great?"
Jimmy Johnson

"Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple."
Barry Switzer

010HogFan

The Art of the Free-Throw- Shaquille O'Neal

Oliver

Quote from: hawgndodge on July 07, 2009, 10:17:10 pm
And the sister book:

How to be a great razorback basketball fan.  --- Oliver Miller

:)

Almost as good as "SEC wins in 2009 conference play" --- John Pelphrey and the Razorbacks

Wow, I can't believe I got mentioned ahead of FCJ, heathtits, etc.

Razor6

Quote from: porkchopsdontfloat on July 08, 2009, 05:32:34 pm
The Wrong Play for 3rd and Long, An Examination of the Smoke Draw - HDN

How Not to Throw Your Players Under the Bus - HDN

My Offensive Coordinator Called That Play, Brotha - HDN

=)

Four-Yard Plays that Don't Work on 3rd and 10 -- HDN
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Razor6

How to Win a Championship: And Repeat -- Joey Chestnut
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

SPAL

"My life as a Giant"-Dowell Loggains with a forward by Gary Coleman

Hogsmo Kramer

How to Dress and Coach like a "Wise Guy"! - John Calipari

How to Sell your Soul to the Devil! - Mitch Barnhart
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

OGR69

Life is Full Of Tough Breaks--Joe Thiesman

OGR69

Dress For Success--Dennis Rodman

GoHogs1091

Playcalling 101:  A Guide to Calling 3 Consecutive Passing Plays on 1st and Goal on the 9 Yard Line When You Have One of the Best RB Tandems in College Football History - by Houston Dale Nutt

Perry Maxwell's Masterpiece:  Why Southern Hills is a Better Golf Course than Augusta National - by Billy Payne (with a Forward by Frank Broyles, Joe Ford, and Hootie Johnson)

The Recruitment of Ronnie Brewer:  Why was There Not the Proper Recruitment of a Talented High School Basketball Player Just Down the Street from a University - by Nolan Richardson and Mike Anderson

How to Get Multiple Universities Investigated by the NCAA - by John Calipari and Kelvin Sampson

Winning Many Major Golf Championships In a Short Amount of Time by Using a Reved Up Golf Ball and Out of Control Modern Day Technology Golf Equipment - by Tiger Woods

Successful Basketball Recruiting:  How to Keep Many Players from a Single Basketball Recruiting Class - by John Pelphrey 

cmh_hog2

The ultimate guide to kicking with sandals - Darren McFadden

duckman

How to tell the Truth - by Nancy Pelosi

go hogues

"I hate Alabama" - Verne Lundquist

"Sports Reporting, a fair and balanced look at the game" - Tim Brando
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

GoHogs1091

Quality Football Head Coaching Characteristics and Attributes:  Why Clint Conque was the Best Head Football Coach in the State of Arkansas While I was Living in Arkansas - by Houston Dale Nutt

Warped Expectations and Warped Requirements for Present Day Head Football Coaches and Present Day Head Basketball Coaches not Named Bear Bryant and Adolph Rupp - by the Alabama Crimson Tide Football Fanbase and the Kentucky Wildcats Basketball Fanbase

Successful Defensive Coordinating:  A Guide to Defensive Coordinating Against the University of Southern California - by Reggie Herring

Successful Interim Head Football Coaching:  A Guide to Getting a Team Ready to Play in a Bowl Game - by Reggie Herring

Winning Big Games Against Quality Opponents from Other Football Conferences - by Bob Stoops

razobak

How to Post Tactfully and Not Start Message Board Flame Wars - HoginMemphis
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

schmeck

The BCS Championship Game Media Guide : by Utah Senator Orin Hatch
Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

Road Hog

"How I Destroyed The Oakland Raiders and The Nebraska Cornhuskers" - Bill Callahan

"The Players Win Games and I Lose Them" - Nolan Richardson 
Dedicated to Houston Nutt