Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN Update on Mosley

Started by LTCHawg, June 26, 2009, 12:46:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog_fan

Common sense they lead. They are his only major offer. I bet in the end we offer and he is a Hog.

Hogbody

I bet we don't offer as a TE

Zen_Hog

Quote from: Hogbody on June 26, 2009, 12:56:48 pm
I bet we don't offer as a TE

Yep, I think we are projecting him on the Dline or OT.

jackflash

What am I missing here? Not trying to be mean. Just don't see where he has a position.

Florida_Fan

I think he is a B or C option right now.  Since we are only going to take like 21 players this year, it will be tough for him to earn a scholarship.  Last year, he would have had a better chance.  I'm still not sure that he has the tools of a high level DI talent. 

Steef

Sounds like an honest kid. Visiting Illinois while praising Auburn.

Also sounds like he's an Auburn Tiger.

Good luck to him, however it works out.

Poker_hog

Grade:  79?????  This seems very high.  That's higher than any 2010 commit and would be the 5th highest rating last year  ..... a Wingo, Cobi type player.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

jackflash

I just think they like other players better DT Jones, jackson, Barnett and others OL Diemen, Matthews, Woods. Doesn't mean the kid can't play Just that these kids are already playing those position.  And Mack OL.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: jackflash on June 27, 2009, 01:13:28 pm
I just think they like other players better DT Jones, jackson, Barnett and others OL Diemen, Matthews, Woods. Doesn't mean the kid can't play Just that these kids are already playing those position.  And Mack OL.

Exact-a-mundo..... Arkansas will have to whiff on a majority of the above mentioned before he is probably extended a offer.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

WOODSHOG

Quote from: hog_fan on June 26, 2009, 12:49:33 pm
Common sense they lead. They are his only major offer. I bet in the end we offer and he is a Hog.

Well, someone on the hill needs to step up to the plate soon. Another offer from an SEC school near you will be coming real soon.   

Huds_HawgTide

oh yeah would that be old piss?
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

RazorBassin

Quote from: tophawgwatcher on June 30, 2009, 01:19:12 am
oh yeah would that be old piss?

That would be my guess.  Sounds like an HDN tactic.

Tomhog™

June 30, 2009, 07:12:07 am #13 Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 07:14:01 am by Tomhog™
Quote from: WOODSHOG on June 29, 2009, 11:52:10 pm
Well, someone on the hill needs to step up to the plate soon. Another offer from an SEC school near you will be coming real soon.   

Give it a rest.  If they want him they will offer.  Saying they need to "step up to the plate" infers they are lazy or not properly evaluating in-state talent.  I totally disagree with you.

ListenHereMister

I bet he is referring to Tennessee.

Hawgzilla

I trust BP will do the right thing,and a young man getting 2 offers from SEC schools won't change his mind one way or the other....... :razorback:

Pork Twain

No reason to offer just for that reason.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

The Great Hambino

razorback44

June 30, 2009, 11:38:10 am #18 Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 11:39:57 am by razorback44
Ole Miss just signed the #2 TE in the nation last year in Z. Mason.  :puke:   I doubt they rush to give one of their 18 scholarships available to Moseley. 

I could always be wrong though.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

The real Hogules

Offering just because another SEC foe has done so was an HDN tactic that is no longer employed at Arkansas.

I'm proud to say that now that we have a coaching staff capable of doing their own evaluations, other SEC staffs are starting to extend offers based on who we offer instead of the other way around.

Life's goooooooood!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

The Galloping Ghost

Quote from: razorback44 on June 30, 2009, 11:38:10 am
Ole Miss just signed the #2 TE in the nation last year in Z. Mason.  :puke:   I doubt they rush to give one of their 18 scholarships available to Moseley. 

Just curious...is that the new Farmington logo as your avatar?
"The only football players in my time were fellows who really loved to play football. They were not in it for the money. There wasn't much money there. They would have played football for nothing."

cbjagman

Ole Miss just signed the #2 TE in the nation last year in Z. Mason.  :puke:   I doubt they rush to give one of their 18 scholarships available to Moseley. 

Sorry to say that you're a little off the mark when you discuss the # of schollies available to the Retards. With Hooter it's liable to be closer to 1800, not 18.

razorback44

Quote from: The Galloping Ghost on June 30, 2009, 12:04:27 pm

It was new a couple of years ago.  I found it on the school website in 2006 I believe.  We didn't use it back when I graduated I know that much.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

wholehog92

Trying to predict the recruiting behavior of that lunatic is a task you would do best not to apply logic in.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: The Galloping Ghost on June 30, 2009, 12:04:27 pm

NO, that's the old sperm bird logo, it's buried now. Thanks the Lord, it's UGLY...........

BigErn

Ole Miss just signed the #2 TE in the nation last year in Z. Mason.  :puke:   I doubt they rush to give one of their 18 scholarships available to Moseley. 

?

Z. Mason is not even on the Rivals Top 50 list for TE's in 2009... was that sarcasm?

Bubba's Bruisers

No disrespect to Mosely, but if the kid is so fricken good, why hasn't Meyer, Saban, Miles, Richt, Carroll, or Stoops stepped up to the plate yet?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hog19911

Quote from: BigErn on June 30, 2009, 04:17:11 pm
?

Z. Mason is not even on the Rivals Top 50 list for TE's in 2009... was that sarcasm?
ESPN had him ranked second i believe.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Tomhog™ on June 30, 2009, 12:16:23 pm
It's now 19 since Battle got the Boot

I heard that schollie might go to the Defensive player, that's trying to graduate early and play this fall.  I can't remember his name.

Tomhog™

Quote from: Triple P on June 30, 2009, 04:43:18 pm
I heard that schollie might go to the Defensive player, that's trying to graduate early and play this fall.  I can't remember his name.

I forgot about Caleb Evans.  I hope he is good to go this Fall.

Tusks

if 4.9 or so is an accurate time.....i just dont see him playing on the BCS level at anything but DT.

he would have to be incredibly cat quick to play DE and that time is just too slow for a BCS TE in a BP offense.  an extra tackle type TE then yes but man thats slow a foot for a TE to get open against a nickle back or OLB.

if he can carry another 40 lbs....then make him a DT or a guard I guess.

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

COCHISE

Quote from: Tomhog™ on June 30, 2009, 04:57:58 pm
Talk about numbers working themselves out!  I'll take a big, experienced d-lineman to replace Khiry Battle ANYDAY, what happened was unfortunate but it's a win-win for the team.

Tusks

June 30, 2009, 08:21:01 pm #33 Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 08:22:37 pm by nutted
no kidding.....he looks the part.

not to keep on DM slow 40 but he's 6-4 240 ran a 4.9 while Evans is 6-4 255 and ran a 4.6....thats a big difference.

http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=86742

[/quote]
Quote from: 870 RZR on June 30, 2009, 08:15:22 pm
Talk about numbers working themselves out!  I'll take a big, experienced d-lineman to replace Khiry Battle ANYDAY, what happened was unfortunate but it's a win-win for the team.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

COCHISE

Quote from: nutted on June 30, 2009, 08:21:01 pm
no kidding.....he looks the part.

not to keep on DM slow 40 but he's 6-4 240 ran a 4.9 while Evans is 6-4 255 and ran a 4.6....thats a big difference.

http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=86742

That 400 lb. bench is pretty impressive also.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Tomhog™ on June 30, 2009, 04:57:58 pm

They think he will be.

PorkFryRice

RZRBack_FAN

Well Mosley has managed to ride Dyers coattails into being the most talked about recruit that doesn't even have an offer. We have 176 offers out and all anybody can seem to talk about is Mosley. Oh well guess that's how it goes when his friend is a 5 star recruit.

The Hogfather

Quote from: ChargerHog on July 02, 2009, 06:26:24 am
Well Mosley has managed to ride Dyers coattails into being the most talked about recruit that doesn't even have an offer. We have 176 offers out and all anybody can seem to talk about is Mosley. Oh well guess that's how it goes when his friend is a 5 star recruit.

Is he one of the ones that has a paid handler?  That could have something to do with it as well.

RZRBack_FAN

Quote from: The Hogfather on July 02, 2009, 08:15:59 am
Is he one of the ones that has a paid handler?  That could have something to do with it as well.
Your exactly right. I don't guess I understand that whole deal. I'm pretty sure I would be embarassed with myself if I made money pimping high school boys around. To each their own.

606hog

Quote from: Hawg2011 on July 02, 2009, 11:30:34 pm
Now pimping highschool girls...that's where the real money is.

<Sits in the corner after awful joke>
LMFAO