Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Go LSU; Beat the Longhorns!

Started by NuttinItUp, June 19, 2009, 11:09:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

V B Porkers

Is there a way they both could lose? I hate both of them.

codeHog

He turns the world

he puts on the lotion

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

rzrbackrob

Tie game
3 all
bottom 6th
Texass to bat

HogFansReunited

I hate to say this but GO LSU!!!
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

orange crush

I think some of you hate Texas more than people from Oklahoma. Is it because you are waaaay too close to texas?

HogFansReunited

June 22, 2009, 08:00:34 pm #56 Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:03:48 pm by HogFansReunited
Quote from: orange crush on June 22, 2009, 07:59:07 pm
I think some of you hate Texas more than people from Oklahoma. Is it because you are waaaay too close to texas?

It is because we were cheated so many times while in the SWC (all Texas schools except Arkansas).  Screw Texass
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Hogbody

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 22, 2009, 08:00:34 pm
It is because we were cheated so many times while in the SWC (all Texas schools except Arkansas).  Screw Texass

uh huh
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

orange crush

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 22, 2009, 08:00:34 pm

That explains it, I was looking at the Oklahoma board, and they do not know who too root for, they hate Texas with a passion but do not like LSU that much either.

I went to this board too see who the Hog fans were rooting for. You hate LSU in football, but it looks like your hate for Texas is greater than your hate for LSU.

hoglady

Quote from: orange crush on June 22, 2009, 08:21:19 pm
That explains it, I was looking at the Oklahoma board, and they do not know who too root for, they hate Texas with a passion but do not like LSU that much either.

I went to this board too see who the Hog fans were rooting for. You hate LSU in football, but it looks like your hate for Texas is greater than your hate for LSU.

Nothing compares to an Arkansas fan's hatred for Texas.
Any Arkansas fan old enough to remember Arkansas' SWC days and Texas getting every call in every sport every year hates Texas.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rzrbackrob

Quote from: orange crush on June 22, 2009, 08:21:19 pm

The older hogs (40+)  hate Texass because they cheat to win, then gloat about their cheating win. They are a bunch of pompous a**holes.

The younger hogs (30 and younger) don't remember the old SWC days, they dislike LSU and the smell of corndogs.

WilsonHog

Looks like Texas is about to take Game 1.

nathanj

With balls on the outside corner called strikes like that to Mahtook, the batter has no chance.  I played that strike 2 back in slo-mo, it was at least 10" off the plate

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: LSUFan on June 22, 2009, 06:59:15 pm
Men playing boys
Yeah, and LSU are young boys at that! Hahahahahaha.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: WilsonHog on June 22, 2009, 08:42:23 pm
Looks like Texas is about to take Game 1.
And they will take the CWS too...LSU won't be this Texas team two in a row.

I hate LSU. Hope they are embarrassed by Texas tomorrow.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

rzrbackrob

Quote from: nathanj on June 22, 2009, 08:46:01 pm
With balls on the outside corner called strikes like that to Mahtook, the batter has no chance.  I played that strike 2 back in slo-mo, it was at least 10" off the plate

Time for the strike zone to shrink and the bulge in the Umps back pocket to grow.

Tejano Jawg

IF this game isn't bumming you out enough, flip over to the Versus channel and watch Eight Men Out.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

rzrbackrob

Why take him out? I liked that pitcher.

HognotinMemphis

Nice at bat there, dwarf! LOL!

HognotinMemphis

Clutch. Thanks to Texas' previous pitcher, LSU got to tie it. Texas will still win this.

3kgthog

Watching this game is like watching someone flirt with your mom or some punk slap your daughter on the butt. I don't know what that means, but can't both of these idiot fanbases suffer a loss tonight?

orange crush

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 22, 2009, 09:19:45 pm
Watching this game is like watching someone flirt with your mom or some punk slap your daughter on the butt. I don't know what that means, but can't both of these idiot fanbases suffer a loss tonight?

That's funny, but it is a good game to watch though.

lookinupthehill

I thought the batter had to at least TRY to get out of the way?!

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: lookinupthehill on June 22, 2009, 09:27:00 pm
I thought the batter had to at least TRY to get out of the way?!

No kidding.  Notice how he started to pull it away reactively then stuck it back out there when he thought about what was on the line.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hawgndodge on June 22, 2009, 09:34:04 pm
That is a crappy trick.  Changing the belt to delay the pitcher chanmge.
You don't trust in Erin?

lookinupthehill

Are you franking kidding me? Changing the belt??!?!  Cheap a$$ texass biotches!!  Go SEC!! Go LSU!

lookinupthehill

HIM, how many super hot, uber popular women do you truly trust? ;)

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: lookinupthehill on June 22, 2009, 09:43:55 pm
HIM, how many super hot, uber popular women do you truly trust? ;)
One. My wife.

hoglady

Man that last kid at bat for LSU has ended up being a terrible substitution by the LSU coach. 2 horrible at bats in critical situations.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

lookinupthehill

I give up. Texa$$ has made a deal with the devil to win this CWS. They shouldve been out 3 games ago.

LibraryHog

God, I hate both teams so much.

I said something on facebook message board about how LSU sucks and I had 3 LSU fans call me a "homo".

I absolutely hate texas, but since we're in the SEC and LSU is our major rival in our own conference, I DO NOT WANT LSU TO WIN.  It's easier for them to rub it in our face since we play them in EVERY SPORT, EVERY YEAR.

rzrbackrob

rzrbackrob

Time to jump off the Texass bandwagon.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

MarkInMemphis, your boys are about to go down.

rzrbackrob

1 down 2 pompous a**holes to go.

Smokehouse

I better hear some SEC chants, Tiger fans
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

hoglady

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved seeing those Tigers beat those Longhorns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rzrbackrob

lookinupthehill

TEXASS LOSES!!   Erin Andrews has a SWEET ASS!

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: Smokehouse on June 22, 2009, 10:21:12 pm
I better hear some SEC chants, Tiger fans

No kidding.  If they did, I missed it....

Kenny Dowell Loggains

hoglady

LSU represents the SEC well.
They win big games against the best other conferences have to offer.
Now I'm hoping for a beat down of Texas tomorrow night - a down right ugly game.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 22, 2009, 08:36:16 pm
The older hogs (40+)  hate Texass because they cheat to win, then gloat about their cheating win. They are a bunch of pompous a**holes.

The younger hogs (30 and younger) don't remember the old SWC days, they dislike LSU and the smell of corndogs.

I fall in the 30 and younger category but I guess my parents raised me right.

Member #3568

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 22, 2009, 10:32:49 pm
I fall in the 30 and younger category but I guess my parents raised me right.

Ditto.

razobak

Saw this on another board and had to post it here.  Normally I'm not anything resembling an LSU fan, but nothing can outstrip my hatred for all things Longhorn.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

NuttinItUp

Any time the small horns lose, it is a good thing.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: razobak on June 22, 2009, 10:57:22 pm

Saw this on another board and had to post it here.  Normally I'm not anything resembling an LSU fan, but nothing can outstrip my hatred for all things Longhorn.
Haha, that is great.

razobak

Quote from: LSUFan on June 23, 2009, 01:42:43 am
You kick our asses in FB a few more years, and you WILL be a rival!

Sweet.  Will do!   8)
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!