Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Go LSU; Beat the Longhorns!

Started by NuttinItUp, June 19, 2009, 11:09:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackrob

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 24, 2009, 10:00:22 pm
This makes you look stupid. Not that you are, but this makes you appear stupid.

Ditto for you.
Good is the enemy of great

Kenny Dowell Loggains

great win by the Tigers.  They had a hell of a team this year.

ballhog™

LSU deserves it.  What a team.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

donewithdale

Texas players again act like spoiled little [CENSORED] when losing.  The first and second K's in the 9th were both great pitches.  Yet you would have thought both were two feet outside with the crying and whining both Texas hitters did.  I have no idea where people get Garrido's teams have class.  The committee tried to give Texas the easiest path they could with Army and BC then TCU and the #1 seed.  Yet they choke again.  Always with all of the advantages with all of their programs.

The perfect example of an LSU fan was shown during the ninth.  A 20 something year old with his shirt completely unbuttoned, no T, and multiple gold chains around his neck.  God I hate both these teams and their fan bases.  I'm not sure which is worse.  Texican arrogance or LSU trashiness mixed with arrogance. 

Chad Jones was impressive especially vs those first two lefties. 

hoglady

Way to Geaux Tigers !!!
The Best Team Won.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

JIMMY BOARFFETT

I guess Texas is going to have to find another men's room door to prop open with this second place trophy.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Quote from: LSUFan on June 24, 2009, 10:16:38 pm
This hog team reminds me of the teams LSU had back in the 90s, they do okay, even bad in regular season. But when it comes to post season, they make it count.

Arkansas will be back in Ohmaha next year, and I bet they even win it then.

Thanks for all the support, Hog Fans are a class act.

Except for WhoreninMemphis, now get back in my room and fold them socks, beeyotch!

Great win LSUFan.  What a great season by the Tigers.  Once again the Tigers got it done to give the SEC another national title.  The best team in college baseball proved it tonight.  I just hope one day soon I get the chance to be celebrating a Razorback championship.

Rockhawg

Congrats LSUFan, thanks for the kind remarks. I hope next year we at least get put in different brackets.

Smokehouse

Quote from: LSUFan on June 24, 2009, 10:16:38 pm
This hog team reminds me of the teams LSU had back in the 90s, they do okay, even bad in regular season. But when it comes to post season, they make it count.

Arkansas will be back in Ohmaha next year, and I bet they even win it then.

Thanks for all the support, Hog Fans are a class act.

Except for WhoreninMemphis, now get back in my room and fold them socks, beeyotch!

a +1 for you and a hypothetical +1 for your team, sir. Good job representing the SEC.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Tammany Tom

June 25, 2009, 08:06:45 am #209 Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 08:11:43 am by Tammany Tom
Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 24, 2009, 09:58:44 pm
I was gone all evening. To a friend's visitation and then to play tennis. when I turned it on it was 9-4 and I immediately turned it off. Just got on Hogville now. Good for LSU.

Quote from: Earl on June 25, 2009, 07:49:55 am

This makes you seem stupid, not that you are stupid, it just makes you appear stupid.

Earl and all Hog fans: This Hog in Memphis charachter is the "True" Definition of a bandwagon fan.

He decides when he is going to be a fan of a team, or not, based on the daily results of the teams he decides to cheer for or not. When Arkansas does poorly, he is the first to ridicule your program and those fans that continue to support the Razorbacks. When Arkansas makes a nice run or begins to challenge for a title, he then tells all that he graduated from the UofA and is all Arkansas and has earned the "right" to be negative when they do poorly to put a spin on his previous posts. 

He's a Texas fan when they make their run to the CWS series final and breathlessly watches every pitch in game 2 when they dominate in a 5-1 win. Comments how Texas is so superior over everything LSU and they will waltz to the title. Then, when Texas is getting blown out in the deciding championship game he is convienently playing tennis. Comes home turn on the TV, sees the score, and immediately turns it off. What a fan!!

Alot of you guys are GREAT Razorback fans and support your program through thick and thin. This guy is obviously not one of them. 

RazorChuck

It is not possible to be a shortwhore fan and a Razorback fan, he is no hog fan, I cannot understand how he could be on this board, cheering for the shortwhores is unacceptable to any true hog fan. Never!

hoglady

I still can't figure out how in the world LSU was the #3 seed.
From day one at Omaha they looked like the team to beat.
Even in the Championship Series the announcers treated Texas like the underdog, even though they were the #1 seed.
In the end, the LSU talent prevailed.
That's one of the best college baseball teams I've ever seen.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

WilsonHog

Still with the HiM stuff?

You know why it doesn't bother me, why I even think it's funny (okay, I did tell him to go darn on a rug one time, but that was several years ago)?

Because I see it for what it is.