Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Go LSU; Beat the Longhorns!

Started by NuttinItUp, June 19, 2009, 11:09:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgin84

com' on Tigers, score some runs.

lookinupthehill

Wasn't Erin in the Texass dugout last night as well? 

Hawgin84

Big Papa Satan

hog.goblin

5 - 1 texaco, 1 out bottom of the 8th man on first for the tiggers

Razorvet

orange crush

Hawgin84

Hawgin84

lookinupthehill

And of course Texass wins in the only fashion they could to stay alive. They used a metric ton of pitchers yesterday and had to get a complete game win from Jungman. 

I vote we check the whorn's bats.  Something's not kosher...

orange crush

Jungman was a stud tonight. Texas will need to find somebody else.

HognotinMemphis

Texas used one pitcher tonight. That makes it likely they will win tomorrow and take the CWS.

Longhorns will put it to the Tigers tomorrow night.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 23, 2009, 11:11:13 pm
Longhorns will put it to the Tigers tomorrow night.
I sure hope not. That would make for a terrible rest of the week.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: NuttinItUp on June 23, 2009, 11:53:48 pm
For you, but not for me. I don't like LSU. In particular, I don't like their coach. I prefer that he gets to experience a loss in the 3rd game of best of 3 series for the NC.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

RazorChuck

Texass must lose, then the world will be right again.

itsonlyagame

Texas will win tonite because....
1. Only team to have a 60+year old coach that got a DUI driving a Porsche Cheyenne
2. Only team to embrarrass officials by not coming out of the lockerroom to accept runnerup trophy
3. Uses runerup trophy from CWS as a doorstop to prop open the restroom door in their lockerroom
4. Overrall, better hitting and pitching

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: itsonlyagame on June 24, 2009, 09:00:09 am
Texas will win tonite because....
1. Only team to have a 60+year old coach that got a DUI driving a Porsche Cheyenne
2. Only team to embrarrass officials by not coming out of the lockerroom to accept runnerup trophy
3. Uses runerup trophy from CWS as a doorstop to prop open the restroom door in their lockerroom
4. Overrall, better hitting and pitching

Cheyenne...hahaha! That is a town in Wyoming I think! Doh!

I thought it was great they didn't accept runner-up trophy. I felt their pain. Runner-up is good for nothing, as LSU will find out tonight.

itsonlyagame

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 24, 2009, 12:29:03 pm
Cheyenne...hahaha! That is a town in Wyoming I think! Doh!

I thought it was great they didn't accept runner-up trophy. I felt their pain. Runner-up is good for nothing, as LSU will find out tonight.

Everybody leaves town a loser, cept one.

TNhawgfan

This series should already be over since TX gave away game one in the 9th. That will come back to bite the short horns tonight. LSU hasn't lost a three game series in how long? I think they find a way to win game 3
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

Nice tater by Mitchell. 3 run homer.
LSU 3
Texas 0
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

yraciv

Already over! Texas had to throw the righty #3, and they are going up against a rested Raunado.

trippigs

LSU has started out hot......last night hasn't impacted them. TX didn't capitalise on a great opportunity. Two really good teams but I'm pulling for LSU. Go SEC

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: twinpigs on June 24, 2009, 06:43:45 pm
LSU has started out hot......last night hasn't impacted them. TX didn't capitalise on a great opportunity. Two really good teams but I'm pulling for LSU. Go SEC

Same here. SEC all the way.
LSU 4
Tex 0

THUNDER!

rzrbackrob

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 24, 2009, 06:19:50 pm
For those whoe care.

I care anytime Texa$$ is getting their tails kicked.
Good is the enemy of great

Ray Piggers

On a side note. Mike Patrick is wearing orange underwear.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

TheArkansasTraveller

Quote from: NuttinItUp on June 23, 2009, 11:53:48 pm

ok?

Ray Piggers

Quote from: LSUFan on June 24, 2009, 07:09:32 pm
Would you like to contribute to the National Championship Trophy Case Expansion Fund? That summbitch is gettin full.

Yeah, we've had to deal with that before.. You know, with our 40 track national championship trophies.. Good luck fitting in those 6 somewhere ;)

Ray Piggers

But seriously, I hope y'all pull it out for the SEC.

In Omaha, when texas fans would walk by, both Arkansas and LSU fans would chant SEC. Win it for us... And y'all.. I guess lol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

JIMMY BOARFFETT

I hope LSU hasn't stayed with this pitcher too long.  He is struggling.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

rzrbackrob

lookinupthehill

Sweet moses! What an inning!  Couldn't have happened against a better whorn.  Woods' 15 mins of fame are way past due for being over.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: LSUFan on June 24, 2009, 08:47:44 pm
Where is WhoreninMemphis?

Oh, that's right, her washin my drawers and clipin' my toenails.

LOL

THUNDER!

hogs25

Damn, Jones plays football too?  Wow!

HoopS

Jones is the guy Casey Dick clocked on DMac's TD run. 

Boy gotz some skillz on da hill dough.

BigoBoys

It is gradually becoming the Les "I am the HEAD COACH" Miles show. 

lookinupthehill

Oh! Was that really Jones that CD clocked on that sweet a$$ run by DMAC?  That'll work out good for us if the LSU fans ever start mouthing about programs. We can say that our mediocre QB laid out the guy that closed out the CWS for them.

rzrbackrob

7 more outs till SEC b*tch slaps the little bitty dozen again.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

time for LSU to put away the whornes...

Wayne Watson

Quote from: LSUFan on June 24, 2009, 08:47:44 pm
Where is WhoreninMemphis?

Oh, that's right, her washin my drawers and clipin' my toenails.

LMAO!  +1
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

rzrbackrob

Texa$$ has  the most overrated teams in all of sports (No Shame runs a close second).

First they play a bunch of nobodies (ie. the little 10  + 2) and thus have an inflated record.

As a result of an easy schedule and always being over-hyped, they get a top seed and get to struggle against mighty baseball powers like BC, Army, and Southern Miss (8 teams in the SEC could have made it to the CWS with that road to Omaha).

When it looks like they are going to lose, an Ump gets paid to shrink the strike zone to 1/2 the size of a baseball and/or they pull out the illegal bats. There needs to be an investigation into Texa$$ hitting 25% of their total HR for the year in the last 3 games.

3 more outs till Texa$$ gets exposed.

Razorbacks#1

Another tater. that should do it. SEC rules.

THUNDER!

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 24, 2009, 09:33:10 pm
Texa$$ has  the most overrated teams in all of sports (No Shame runs a close second).

First they play a bunch of nobodies (ie. the little 10  + 2) and thus have an inflated record.

As a result of an easy schedule and always being over-hyped, they get a top seed and get to struggle against mighty baseball powers like BC, Army, and Southern Miss (8 teams in the SEC could have made it to the CWS with that road to Omaha).

When it looks like they are going to lose, an Ump gets paid to shrink the strike zone to 1/2 the size of a baseball and/or they pull out the illegal bats. There needs to be an investigation into Texa$$ hitting 25% of their total HR for the year in the last 3 games.

It was an amazing awakening of their power hitting wasn't it?
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

chiefsfan

congrats to LSU.   See you guys in Baton Rouge in mid march
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogs25

I'm so glad LSU drowned out Eyes Of Texas.  You knew LSU wouldn't give'em the benefit.  Way to go SEC!!!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: LSUFan on June 24, 2009, 07:00:29 pm
I notice you are now offline, BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Eating Crow? Maybe?
I was gone all evening. To a friend's visitation and then to play tennis. when I turned it on it was 9-4 and I immediately turned it off. Just got on Hogville now. Good for LSU.

rogersvillemohog

I only wish it was us hog fans that where callin the hogs and chanting SEC! SEC! SEC! Oh well, congrats LSEAUX!
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 24, 2009, 09:33:10 pm

This makes you look stupid. Not that you are, but this makes you appear stupid.

rzrbackrob

A Texa$$ loss is almost as good as a hog win.