Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU will skull frick tu

Started by Arkapigdiesel, June 19, 2009, 10:51:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

3kgthog

Too bad they both can't be found to have used an ineligible player and be stripped of any CWS wins this season.

SRFL

I'll never root for a team that isn't the Hogs more than I will for LSU now. 

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rzrbackrob

Texass sucks :puke:

Pompous dumb*sses

definition of pompous :
1. excessively elevated or ornate
2. having or exhibiting self-importance
3. Texass  :puke:
Good is the enemy of great

LSU is very good but so is Texas.  I think LSU can win it all if they play their best.  Them being the 3 seed is this tournament is crazy.  LSU has every facet of the game covered.  Texas takes advantage of every opportunity but S. Miss had them beat until the pitchers realized they were in the CWS and went stress crazy.  I doubt LSU will do that.  I hope its LSU in two games.  Be nice to bring home the trophy to the SEC.  Remember this, we tied for third and LSU beat us 4 of 5.  We went 2-0 against ASU, the other team tied for third so I see us as third.

Earl

PigWig

Texas has good pitching, LSU is the all-around best team in baseball.

I think LSU wins any game they can score 4-5 runs in this series. 

Iwastherein1969

LSU is way above Texass in talent level, but remember the ability to "take a dump in a swinging bucket" luck belongs to the Longhorns...Arizona St was better than Texas and look what happened....I just wished we had drawn the other bracket as I feel almost certain the NC would come down to LSU v ARK in the best of 3....realistically, we beat them with Keuchel on the mound, after that, they have too much power this year, for us
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

rzrbackrob

Time to jump off the Texass bandwagon.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 22, 2009, 08:51:58 pm
Hey, any good tips on stocks? hahahahaha. Frick LSU.

I've got one. Sell whatever it is you're buying. LSU 7-6.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on June 22, 2009, 11:29:12 pm
I've got one. Sell whatever it is you're buying. LSU 7-6.
Doh!

Texas gave the game away in top of the 9th. C'est la vie.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

I, too, thought LSU would blow Texas out of the tub.  Now that LSU has had their "off game", I'm guessing Texas better dig in and try to save the equipment tonight.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

rzrbackrob

Texass is a rash on Arkansas' a**. We all pray for the day they go away.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 23, 2009, 04:35:08 pm
Texass is a rash on Arkansas' a**. We all pray for the day they go away.
Texas will still be here when you and every other Hog fan are taking a dirt nap.

Hot_Town_Hog

I will be napping in my recliner...At least while Texass is batting.

Hawgin84

Texas obviously has a very good team. They seem to play up or down to the competition. They play a little more up to the weaker opponents. I thought LSU might beat the hell out them. They proved that wrong. They are just about as good as LSU. I believe LSU will beat them though.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hawgin84 on June 23, 2009, 07:59:54 pm
Texas obviously has a very good team. They seem to play up or down to the competition. They play a little more up to the weaker opponents. I thought LSU might beat the hell out them. They proved that wrong. They are just about as good as LSU. I believe LSU will beat them though.
Keep believing. Then wake up and face reality when Texas wins tonight and tomorrow.

Hawgin84

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 23, 2009, 09:24:46 pm
Keep believing. Then wake up and face reality when Texas wins tonight and tomorrow.

Texas could. They have a good team.

Hawgin84

If you're trying to bait me into an argument like you do others, don't bother. I'm simply a college baseball fan. I still think LSU will win the series. Texas is good, as is LSU. I hope the Tigers win. That's all.

Big Papa Satan

Wonder why a lot of uterus fans have yankee accents.

Hawgin84

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 23, 2009, 10:22:57 pm
Wonder why a lot of uterus fans have yankee accents.

Because they are yankees! Oh geeze guy! Transplants at best.

Big Papa Satan

It was more of an observation than a question.

Hawgin84

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on June 23, 2009, 10:55:16 pm
It was more of an observation than a question.

Yeah, I know. I work with them.

hoglady

I don't care how good your hitters are.
Great pitching beats great hitting every time.
And Texas had great pitching last night.
We'll see whose pitcher is up to the challenge tonight.

Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Tomhog™

How about the earth opens up in Omaha and swallows both Texas and LSU?  Then the NCAA decides to let Arkansas and Arizona State play one game takes all.  That would be like, cool.

PoormansRobbyHampton

BevoInMemphis, you always deliver the goods.

GuvHog

Quote from: hoglady on June 24, 2009, 06:53:29 am
I don't care how good your hitters are.
Great pitching beats great hitting every time.
And Texas had great pitching last night.
We'll see whose pitcher is up to the challenge tonight.

Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely believe the LSU coach made a serious mistake last night by not starting
his ace pitcher. The opponent is TEXAS, the #1 ranked team in the nation. When
one has the #1 team by the throat one doesn't let go and give them momentum,
one should finish the job. By not starting his Ace pitcher and finishing the job, the
LSU coach basicly gave Texas that game and the momentum. Texas will be much
more difficult to beat now. I hope LSU wins.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Hot_Town_Hog

Maybe we can at least hear an SEC chant tonight....My guess is that we will in about 3 hours.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

I hate the Texass uniforms.  They look like they work in an ice cream shop.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

PoormansRobbyHampton

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hawgin84 on June 23, 2009, 10:34:00 pm
Because they are yankees! Oh geeze guy! Transplants at best.
You know the thing Texans are most afraid of?

Yankees in a Uhaul.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.