Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 least liked athletes/coaches in sports

Started by batmanfan, June 15, 2009, 10:57:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

The entire NUTT family and his lesbo posse

AUSTXHOG

Quote from: cosmodrum on June 16, 2009, 10:47:48 am
Ozzie Smith and Tiger? Are you crazy? I can't STAND the Cards, and I love the Wizard!

Seriously...Ozzie??  When I was 8 years old, I got an autograph from him while he was desperately trying to get to the airport before a major winter storm hit.  He came over, signed my baseball card and I shook his hand.  Very nice to go out of his way to sign an autograph during heavy sleet and snow.  Never forget that.

AUSTXHOG

1.  Nutso
The rest, no particular order
2.  Any NBA player from Europe (that's were we learned the infamous "flop" in all sports)
3.  Bob Stoops
4.  Calipari
5.  TITAN BASEBALL!!!

The_Iceman

Kobe
Barry Bonds
Michael Vick
Pau Gasol
Nutt

Oliver

Quote from: bulldog04 on June 16, 2009, 04:39:45 pm
Only a Mets fan would put the Met killer and one of the greatest managers of all time in their top five.

Admittingly I only put Chipper in the list because he kills the Mets.  I've always believed his trash talking has not only been good natured but deep down respectful as well.

Bobby Cox is just a little whiney b#tch.

BumpieJohnson

Quote from: BigE_23 on June 16, 2009, 01:31:58 am
Only God, that young lady, and Kobe knows exactly what went on in that room...

But either way you slice it he cheated on his wife...and I have no respect for anyone that does that.

But my reason for not liking him goes far beyond even that. If the debate's just on him as a player, then I can't stand him because:

1.) He's a Michael Jordan wanna be!!!
His whole career he's tried to pattern himself after MJ and he always has and always will come up short! From trying to go one on one with him in the all-star game when he was a rookie, to changing his number to 24 this past season. He never came out and said why he changed his jersey #, but he didn't have to, we all know why he did it.

2.) He's selfish!!!
I'm so sick and tired of people clamoring about his points per game avg and how great of a scorer he is...he shoots the ball way more than he should...period! If a player (any player) scores 50, but shoots it 30 + times and then has to pad his stats with 20 + free throws, he's not that great!

3.) He's a baby!!!
He cries when he doesn't get the call...he cries when he gets called for a foul...he cries when one of his players doesn't give him the ball...he cries when he has to share the spotlight with a bigger personality (Shaq)...he cries...he cries...he cries

4.) He's the media's darling!!!
I'm so sick of the beloved media pumping our kids full of this punk! He's got no redeeming qualities whatsoever, yet ESPN and ABC and NIKE make him a freakin' god! I'm tired of it!

No matter how many Championship rings he's won, Kobe Bryant will never have my respect, as a player, or a person.

JMHO...blast away Laker fans

You my friend is what we call a hater. I am a Kobe fan been a Kobe fan, and a real basketball fan. And real basketball fans don't say that Kobe is better than Jordan. They say he is the best in the game right now, but not better than Jordan.

alphapi

1. HDN
2. Tim Tebow
3. Peyton Manning
4. Chicago Cubs
5. The State of Mississippi

Obi-Hawg Kenobi

Good Job......... Bumpie!
+1 if I wasn't on my phone now!
TRUST IN THE FORCE!!!  LET IT FLOW ALL THROUGHOUT YOU!!

Pigdiana Jones

In no particular order,

Barry Bonds
Kerry Wood
Carlos Zambrano
Houston Nutt
Michael Vick
Slowhio State fans
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

The Hawg Marshal

1. Nuttboy
2.Kobe
3. Any Yankee
4.Jeff Gordon
5.Calipari

Ashley

TO
SEC football coaches other than Bobby
Mark Mangino
Baseball players
Kobe (cause he has a stupid name and is winey)

Honorable mention (but trying to get over it): Anyone with the last name Nutt
"I see no problems between us that could not be solved by your departure." Mark Twain

Pigdiana Jones

I'd like to modify my list from my earlier post:

Athletes:
Carlos Zambrano
Kerry Wood
Mike Hampton
Barry Bonds
Michael Vick
Tom Brady
Lenny Dykstra
Gary Sheffield
Roger Clemens

Coaches:

TCTWF
Bill Bellicheat
Larry Bowa
Steve Spurrier
Urban Meyer
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

bigghurtt

Quote from: Lieutenant Dan on June 17, 2009, 10:42:07 am
That team you're referring to looked like this:

7'0   Hill
6'10 Townes
6'10 Washington
6'8   Thomas
6'7   Weems
6'3   Beverly

Wow, he took this team to the round of 32!  What a joke.  And for last year, it must have been his great coaching that beat OU and Texas.  You know a great coach with poor players can beat a bad coach with great players......hardly.  Fortson beat those teams by playing 1 on 1 while the rest of the team spread the floor.  Other coaches afterwards made adjustments and stopped letting us spread the floor and play 1 on 1 with Fortson.  What did Pel do? NOTHING!  He made no adjustments.  Don't spread your lack of understanding about the game of basketball on here and tell me to get my sh1t straight. 

How many tourney games did those same players win in 3 years without Pel coaching them?  If they play together for 3 years with 0 tourney wins, and then get a tourney win with a new coach, it is 100% unsupportable to say he did less with more.  He did more with the same.

And, AGAIN, since you couldn't comprehend the first time, regardless of how last season went, Pel was replacing 90% of the scoring and rebounding and had no returning players with significant experience or senior leadership, all through no fault of his own.  You can't even say that he had more, so saying he did less with more is borderline retarded.

NuttSu

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on June 16, 2009, 12:35:04 pm
Pacman Jones - should be in jail.
Allen Iverson - "practice"
Terrell Owens - "Throw me the damn ball", so I can drop it.
Randy Moss (Viking pot smoking, You can't fine me too much days)
Chad Johnson Ocho Cinco, or whatever the frick he wants to change his name to.

#6 Brandon "I never laid a hand on her" Marshall.  Keep beatin your girl jack@ss.

Perfect list of thugs...you nailed it.
  I would like to add ( I CALLED THAT PLAY BROTHA ) to the list of jokes you provided.

BOAR_N2BWILD

coaches
5. Urban Meyer
4. Rick Petino
3. Pete Carroll
2. Houston Nutt
1.Bobby Knight

Players
5. Joakim Noah (spelling?)
4. Kobe Bryant
3. Barry Bonds
2. Michael Vick
1.Shaquille O'Neal
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: jpenrod1 on June 17, 2009, 01:10:53 am
That he goes to bars and runs his mouth in terrible raps. Oh and his albums and games, oh and that while he was a great player he destroys every team he goes to and then bails on them.
I hate him because he is the a big Lard-A$$ that couldn't score a point without creating an offensive foul (if the officials would call anything on him) and I think anyone who is 7'0, 300lbs, and  allowed to push your weight over your opponent could score 30+ points per game. Bottom Line he basically a bully
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

hog19911

Quote from: BumpieJohnson on June 18, 2009, 03:20:01 pm

You my friend is what we call a hater. I am a Kobe fan been a Kobe fan, and a real basketball fan. And real basketball fans don't say that Kobe is better than Jordan. They say he is the best in the game right now, but not better than Jordan.
He may be a hater i dont know, but what i do know is nobody in there right mind would even try to argue with point number three.

bigghurtt

Quote from: hog19911 on June 20, 2009, 04:24:22 pm
He may be a hater i dont know, but what i do know is nobody in there right mind would even try to argue with point number three.

that Kobe is the best in the game?  I would think the reigning MVP, who has better stats, is a better defender, and is better in every aspect of the game outside of distance shooting, would have something to say about that.

Blksheep

1. NUTT BAG and his BROTHER
2. Kobe
3. Barry Bonds
4. Sean Salisbury
5. T.O.

hog19911

Quote from: bigghurtt on June 20, 2009, 04:27:03 pm
that Kobe is the best in the game?  I would think the reigning MVP, who has better stats, is a better defender, and is better in every aspect of the game outside of distance shooting, would have something to say about that.
This has nothing to do with the third point i was clearly refrencing.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: cosmodrum on June 16, 2009, 10:35:37 am
I just noticed that you said "your" top 5. So, it goes something like this:

1. M
2. O
3. T
4. H
5. O

+1 for style points.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

OahuHawg

1. Jokim Noah ( I just don't know why, but I loathe this guy)
2. Tiger Woods (everytime this guy farts, it makes sportscenter)
3. Allen Iverson (Team killer)
4. T.O. (same as A.I)
5. Bernard Hopkins (has anyone listened to this guy talk after a fight)

UAbandalum

1. John Daly (fat, alcoholic, degenerate gambler - totally irrelavent in sports, let alone golf - yet, he takes Wimp Sanderson's old coats, wears them as pants and is suddenly relavent again.  Someone please explain that)
2. Barry Bonds ('nuff said)
3. Todd Bertuzzi (gutless, yellow turd still hasn't apologized to Steve Moore for ending his career)
4. Frank Broyles (while he did some great things at Arkansas, gets way more credit than he deserves and stayed about 35 years past his welcome)
5. Sean Avery (see #2)

Snouty

1.  Barry Bonds - poster boy for major league baseball performance enhancing drugs
2.  Matt Jones - has done less with more
3.  Mark Pierce - recently sentenced to 8 years imprisonment for burglary in Texas
4.  O.J. - in prison but not for his worst crime
5.  Pete Rose - knew the rules against gambling on baseball but did it anyway, throwing away a place in the Hall of Fame.

ge-erdone

Quote from: batmanfan on June 15, 2009, 10:57:17 pm
Who's your top 5?

Mine:

1.Kobe Bryant
2.Houston Nutt
3.John Pelphrey
4.Pau Gasol
5.Billy Gillispie
I can tell you who are my top three favorites are.

John Pelphrey
Bobby Petrino
Dave Van Horn

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Snouty on June 21, 2009, 05:26:34 pm
1.  Barry Bonds - poster boy for major league baseball performance enhancing drugs

absolute BS here.

Mark McGwire/Jose Canseco are the Poster Boys.

Bonds is the Most Accused, least proven.

cosmodrum

Quote from: UAbandalum on June 21, 2009, 04:40:15 pm
1. John Daly (fat, alcoholic, degenerate gambler - totally irrelavent in sports, let alone golf - yet, he takes Wimp Sanderson's old coats, wears them as pants and is suddenly relavent again.  Someone please explain that)
2. Barry Bonds ('nuff said)
3. Todd Bertuzzi (gutless, yellow turd still hasn't apologized to Steve Moore for ending his career)
4. Frank Broyles (while he did some great things at Arkansas, gets way more credit than he deserves and stayed about 35 years past his welcome)
5. Sean Avery (see #2)

Daly has actually lost some weight, and looks like he may have gotten his s*** together. As far as him being a "degenerate gambler," I happen to like playing a little black jack every now and then. I'm not a degenerate. Daly does have a problem with it, though. But it doesn't make him a degenerate.
Go away, batin'

Root66

Quote from: kingofdequeen on June 23, 2009, 09:54:48 am
absolute BS here.

Mark McGwire/Jose Canseco are the Poster Boys.

Bonds is the Most Accused, least proven.

Where do you come up with this crap? Bonds is not only the poster boy, he's the largest (in more ways than one) shareholder and CEO. The McGwire proof was a bottle of Andro sitting in his locker...legal at the time, and the word of the noted author and underworld informant, stoolie, snitch, rat and general f-head, Jose "Shakespear" Canseco.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Root66 on June 23, 2009, 11:54:02 am
Where do you come up with this crap? Bonds is not only the poster boy, he's the largest (in more ways than one) shareholder and CEO. The McGwire proof was a bottle of Andro sitting in his locker...legal at the time, and the word of the noted author and underworld informant, stoolie, snitch, rat and general f-head, Jose "Shakespear" Canseco.

Barroid - no evidence

Jose, Sammy, Aroid, Caminetti, McGwire, Palmero, Giambi - physical evidence.

I know it pains you Root, but, in this country, it is innocent until proven guilty.

Barry is was made the "face of steriods" by and was a victim of the ESPiN media blitz that annointed him as such.

the BEST columnist that was affiliated w/ ESPN will tell you the same thing.

Here's a link! :D

http://www.positiv-media.com/michael_tillery/jwhitlock.htm

BTW...how many times has Canseco been wrong?  As in his finger pointing, not his career choices.

BigErn

1. Dale
2. Ole "cut rate U" Miss
3. Dale
4. Ole "cut rate U" Miss
5. Dale

:puke: Anyone that is a Razorback fan and still likes Nutt.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: kingofdequeen on June 23, 2009, 12:30:14 pm
Barroid - no evidence

no evidence ?  only a normal sized head that turned into Mr Pumpkin Head less than a decade later....and this is not a court room, this is the court of public opinion and its my opinion that the HEAD says it all....guilty
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 23, 2009, 03:06:40 pm
no evidence ?  only a normal sized head that turned into Mr Pumpkin Head less than a decade later....and this is not a court room, this is the court of public opinion and its my opinion that the HEAD says it all....guilty

my head has grown a legit 2 sizes in the last 2 years - 7 3/8 to 7 7/8.

no steroids for me.

I know...my head is massive.  but it still doesn't prove that I took steroids.

Barry May have...but, everyone else named ABSOLUTELY did.

Root66

Quote from: kingofdequeen on June 23, 2009, 12:30:14 pm
Barroid - no evidence

Jose, Sammy, Aroid, Caminetti, McGwire, Palmero, Giambi - physical evidence.

I know it pains you Root, but, in this country, it is innocent until proven guilty.

Barry is was made the "face of steriods" by and was a victim of the ESPiN media blitz that annointed him as such.

the BEST columnist that was affiliated w/ ESPN will tell you the same thing.

Here's a link! :D

http://www.positiv-media.com/michael_tillery/jwhitlock.htm

BTW...how many times has Canseco been wrong?  As in his finger pointing, not his career choices.

When your head inflates from pea size to the size of a giant pumpkin in two years and your best friends and compatriots are CEOs/owners of Balco Corp., there is irrefutable proof that something is fishy in San Francisco. If Jason Whitlock says Bonds is a white man's fall-guy, so what? That's Whitlock's opinion.

Show me a link where McGwire EVER failed a drug test for steroids. Show it to me. Show. Show it. Did he take steroids? Probably. Is he the belligerent punk that Barry Bonds is? Hell no. Is he the sneaky bast**d that Canseco is? Hell no. Did Barry Bonds head swell to twice its size almost overnight? YES. Is Barry Bonds directly tied to the most infamous steroid lab anyone has ever heard of? YES.

Is Barry Bonds the poster child for MLB steroid use? Hell YES!

P.S. king...Jason Whitlock is a great writer. He is the Bill Cosby of the written word. That doesn't make Barry Bonds any less of the Poster child. Barry earned that all by himself.

ALLVOL

Quote from: kingofdequeen on June 23, 2009, 03:15:33 pm
my head has grown a legit 2 sizes in the last 2 years - 7 3/8 to 7 7/8.

no steroids for me.

I know...my head is massive.  but it still doesn't prove that I took steroids.

Barry May have...but, everyone else named ABSOLUTELY did.

How about the BALCO clear and the BALCO cream? He admitted to using them both but said he didn't know what they were...

MJ2

HuntinHog

1. Randy Moss
2. John Brady (I still hate him)
3. Karl Malone/John Stockton (Kahn Mockton?  Jarl Stalone?)
4. Bill Walton
5. Houston (I gave the U of A 7 years, all during his tenure  >:()

HuntinHog

I'm glad to see that the first mention of John Brady ended the thread.  He really can't be topped in worthiness of dislike.

dr__dawggy

Quote from: cosmodrum on June 16, 2009, 10:03:06 am
1. TO
2. Kobe
3. The Visor
4. Bonds
5. Michael Vick

(dishonorable mention to A-Roids)

I left Le Hootre off because his hate is specific to Hog fans. Apparently everyone else in the nation thinks he's a great guy and good coach.  :puke:

From a distance, my take on Nutt has been:

1. He was an Arkansas guy who turned down offers to go elsewhere (Nebraska among others) because of his loyalty to UA.

2. I do not think of him as a great coach. Good, yes. Great, no. He has won at every school where he has coached. I was surprised he did as well at Arkansas as he did. Winning in the SEC West is not easy..and Nutt-coached teams held their own against tough competition, especially LSU, Alabama and Auburn. He seems to have turned around an Ole Miss program that was in shambles. The win over Texas Tech was convincing.

All-in-all, Nutt seemed to have taken Arkansas as far as he was going to take the program---the top of second tier of the SEC West, behind LSU and Alabama...and on par with Auburn. Very respectable imho.....

Still, I can understand Hog fans wanting a coach who could take you to the next level...top 10 nationally and the top tier of the SEC West....What I do not understand is the Nutt hate...I ask out of total ignorance....you all prolly have lots of reasons not to like the guy that we outsiders know nothing about...so help me understand...

I am guessing the Nutt-hate from Hog fans is based on the Mustain debacle? Maybe more?

dr__dawggy

Quote from: Oliver Miller on June 16, 2009, 01:01:52 pm
Least liked athletes:

1.  Manu Ginobili
2.  Michael Vick
3.  Chipper Jones
4.  Shane Victorino
5.  Brett Favre
5a.  LeBron James (well less him and more the members of the North American Man Bron Love Association)

Manu Ginobili? What's to hate about a big, lovable Argentine? He is a minor deity in Argentina and does very humorous commercials for HEB food stores in San Antonio.

Root66

Quote from: Lazarus P. Hog on June 27, 2009, 12:29:35 am
Roger Clemens had an affair with a teenaged girl and shot up the good stuff. Then talked his wife into taking a few shots. But no one hates this steriod induced child molester. WHY ????

I hate that piece of s....  So there is ONE that does. Besides that, he lied about it through his steroid teeth, just like Bonds.

Speedracer

5. Houston Nutt
4. Colt McCoy
3. Charlie Weiss
2. Roger Clemens
1. Mark Texiera
Like smites bother me.