batmanfan

Who's your top 5?

Mine:

1.Kobe Bryant
2.Houston Nutt
3.John Pelphrey
4.Pau Gasol
5.Billy Gillispie
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

rogersvillemohog

5. Bo Pelini
4. Mark Mangino
3. The Chiz
2. Kobe Bryant (Espically when he is doin work  :puke: )
1. The Nut
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

East Clintwood

June 15, 2009, 11:12:07 pm #2 Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 11:14:04 pm by East Clintwood
Hootie
T O
Tony Parker
McNabb
Paterno
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

SooiecidetillNuttgone

King Clown

T.O.

Allen Iverson

Dukey Vitale  (not a coach or athlete, but a large figure in college b-ball)

Billy Gillespie

John Calipari
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

sickboy

Quote from: East Clintwood on June 15, 2009, 11:12:07 pm
Hootie
T O
Tony Parker
McNabb
Paterno

How can you hate Joe Pa? He's like a drunken mafia leprechaun who hates Notre Dame.  What's not to love?

BigE_23

Quote from: batmanfan on June 15, 2009, 10:57:17 pm
Who's your top 5?

Mine:

1.Kobe Bryant
2.Houston Nutt
3.John Pelphrey
4.Pau Gasol
5.Billy Gillispie

5.) Manu Ginobili
4.) Mack Brown
3.) Nick Saban
2.) Kobe Bryant
1.) Houston Nutt

Just curious, but why Pelphrey is on your list?

rogersvillemohog

June 16, 2009, 12:52:29 am #6 Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 01:03:45 am by rogersvillemohog
Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on June 15, 2009, 11:42:25 pm
How can you hate Joe Pa? He's like a drunken mafia leprechaun who hates Notre Dame.  What's not to love?
Amen! Although, I do like his avatar. :)
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

PHAHog357

Kobe didn't rape that chick.. Yall know it deep dowm inside. She was looking for a quick buck and got it. Smite me all you want but its true...
Ninohog never forgotten

yraciv

1. Derek Jeter
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Shaq
4. Houston Nutt
5. Brett Favre

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: yraciv on June 16, 2009, 01:14:07 am
1. Derek Jeter
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Shaq
4. Houston Nutt
5. Brett Favre
How do you not like Shaq? What's not to like (other than he played at LS-Who)  ???

hawgsav1

In no particular order:

Houston Nutt
Anyone who ever played/coached, plays/coaches, and will play/coach at USC
Kobe Bryant
John Calipari
Coach K
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

BigE_23

Quote from: PHAHog357 on June 16, 2009, 01:01:27 am
Kobe didn't rape that chick.. Yall know it deep dowm inside. She was looking for a quick buck and got it. Smite me all you want but its true...
Only God, that young lady, and Kobe knows exactly what went on in that room...

But either way you slice it he cheated on his wife...and I have no respect for anyone that does that.

But my reason for not liking him goes far beyond even that. If the debate's just on him as a player, then I can't stand him because:

1.) He's a Michael Jordan wanna be!!!
His whole career he's tried to pattern himself after MJ and he always has and always will come up short! From trying to go one on one with him in the all-star game when he was a rookie, to changing his number to 24 this past season. He never came out and said why he changed his jersey #, but he didn't have to, we all know why he did it.

2.) He's selfish!!!
I'm so sick and tired of people clamoring about his points per game avg and how great of a scorer he is...he shoots the ball way more than he should...period! If a player (any player) scores 50, but shoots it 30 + times and then has to pad his stats with 20 + free throws, he's not that great!

3.) He's a baby!!!
He cries when he doesn't get the call...he cries when he gets called for a foul...he cries when one of his players doesn't give him the ball...he cries when he has to share the spotlight with a bigger personality (Shaq)...he cries...he cries...he cries

4.) He's the media's darling!!!
I'm so sick of the beloved media pumping our kids full of this punk! He's got no redeeming qualities whatsoever, yet ESPN and ABC and NIKE make him a freakin' god! I'm tired of it!

No matter how many Championship rings he's won, Kobe Bryant will never have my respect, as a player, or a person.

JMHO...blast away Laker fans

HogDom

Quote from: yraciv on June 16, 2009, 01:14:07 am
1. Derek Jeter
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Shaq
4. Houston Nutt
5. Brett Favre

+1 for Brett Favre

Hoggy1

1. Sean Salisbury
2. Nutt
3. Kobe
4. Mack Brown
5. Stan Van Gundy
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: HoggyPetrino501 on June 16, 2009, 01:47:07 am
1. Sean Salisbury
2. Nutt
3. Kobe
4. Mack Brown
5. Stan Van Gundy
Stan Van Gundy? Why him?  ??? You know, he has always said nice things about you HoggyPetrino.

Hoggy1

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on June 16, 2009, 01:50:44 am
Stan Van Gundy? Why him?  ??? You know, he has always said nice things about you HoggyPetrino.

He looks like a breed of penguin and Ron Jeremy.
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Triple T

Only have three.

3). T.O. - I'm a diehard Cowboys fan, and I hate the SOB. He needs to stfu.

2). Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Vastly overrated, is popular only because of his dad, and always blames his problems on everyone else. Even with the best equipment he can't get it done.

1). Houston Nutt - Should be obvious...  :puke:

rogersvillemohog

you_slaw

June 16, 2009, 03:01:35 am #18 Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 03:05:20 am by you_slaw
1. Lee Corso
2. Reggie Miller
3. Brett Farve
4. Terrell Owens
5. Bobby Knight
Trying to change the world, with one message at a time!!!

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: you_slaw on June 16, 2009, 03:01:35 am
1. Lee Corso
2. Terrell Owens
3. Reggie Miller
4. Bobby Knight
5. Kobe Bryant
I know, I question everyone, but why Lee Corso? He is what I live for (other than the hogs) in college football?

arkjay19

1. Giuseppe Rossi
2. Vince Young
3. Kobe Bryant

Dang, that's all I got.  But my "dislike" for those 3 could be spread out over much more than just 2 more for the list.

Lando Calrissian

Kobe Bryant has 4 NBA championships.

I don't *love* him, but he and Lebron are EASILY the best basketball players in the world.

Someone tell me why we (or I) should hate Kobe Bryant.

Please.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

1CavHog

1 - Houston Nutt
1a - George W Bush
3 - Vince Young
4 - Bobby Bowden
5 - Jimmie Johnson

arkjay19

Quote from: Lazarus P. Hog on June 16, 2009, 04:15:46 am
Because he's a complete Ar$$Jack ! He is a great talent. But dude just comes off way to cocky. Outside of Basketball I dont think he has a real friend. His team mates dont seem as if they even like him. Plus he just doesn't have a humble bone in his body.
At least I saw Jordan cry, He was a humble but cocky kind of Star. Kobe actually believes he's saving the NBA.

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

hoggystyle78

1. Houston Nutt
2. Bucky Dent
3. Aaron Boone
4. Barry Bonds
5. Sean Salisbury

Hogeyeblind

Hooten
Retard Danny
Urban Meyer - what a whiny bitch
Calipari
Les Miles

bulldog04

Derek Jeter
Tom Brady
Kobe Bryant
Jeff Gordon
Houston Nutt

Conway Cool Daddy

Quote from: PHAHog357 on June 16, 2009, 01:01:27 am

Read Kobe's police interview sometime then come back and say he didn't rape her.

If it was about money, Kobe would have paid to make it go away. He admits it and offers to pay to have this hushed up.

jameshogfan

1) Tim Tebow
2) Tim Tebow
3) Kobe Bryant
4) Tim Tebow
5) T.O

hogfan064

5 athletes, not retired

1. Michael Vick
2. Kobe
3. Jevan Snead
4. Kimberly Noah
5. Dexter McCluster

5 Least favorite coaches

1. Houston Nutt
2. Dana Altman
3. Augie Garrido
4. Les Miles
5. Chris Petersen

Hogblog

Quote from: 1CavHog on June 16, 2009, 03:58:17 am
1 - Houston Nutt
1a - George W Bush
3 - Vince Young
4 - Bobby Bowden
5 - Jimmie Johnson

Why you hatin' on Jimmie?

V. V. Hawg

1.   Play callin - helmet loving LIAR!!!
1a. Anything texass has!!!
3.   Gene Stephenson
4.   Colin Montgomerie
5.   Tonya Harding

smun83

1. Houston Nutt
2. Jim Tressell
3. Tony Parker
4.  Bruce Bowen
5.  Bill Belichick and T.O are tied.

cosmodrum

1. TO
2. Kobe
3. The Visor
4. Bonds
5. Michael Vick

(dishonorable mention to A-Roids)

I left Le Hootre off because his hate is specific to Hog fans. Apparently everyone else in the nation thinks he's a great guy and good coach.  :puke:
Go away, batin'

go hogues

1. HDN
2. John Calamari
3. Bobby Cox
4. Spurrier
5. Lee Corso
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

cosmodrum

Quote from: bulldog04 on June 16, 2009, 08:21:40 am
Derek Jeter
Tom Brady
Kobe Bryant
Jeff Gordon
Houston Nutt

Jeter? WTH? I can't stand the Yankees either, but Jeter has done it the right way his entire career. Then again, he dated Mariah Carey.

Nobody's perfect, I suppose.
Go away, batin'

Hawgndaaz

1. Vijay Singh
2. Allen Iverson
3. Kiffin
4. Yao Ming
5. baseball

dasheets12

Quote from: Lazarus P. Hog on June 16, 2009, 04:15:46 am
Because he's a complete Ar$$Jack ! He is a great talent. But dude just comes off way to cocky. Outside of Basketball I dont think he has a real friend. His team mates dont seem as if they even like him. Plus he just doesn't have a humble bone in his body.
At least I saw Jordan cry, He was a humble but cocky kind of Star. Kobe actually believes he's saving the NBA.

Jordan cried because it was his first championship after his father, who was like his mentor, was murdered. Kind of unfair to hold Kobe to that. It's not his fault a tragedy like that hasn't come to him.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

1. MOTHO
2. Pete Carrol
3. Calapari
4. Kiffin
5. Bill Belicheck (sp)
ched come back pls

cosmodrum

I just noticed that you said "your" top 5. So, it goes something like this:

1. M
2. O
3. T
4. H
5. O
Go away, batin'

bigchad

1. Ozzie Smith
2. Michael Vick
3. Chad Ocho Cinco
4. Tiger Woods
5. A Rod

cosmodrum

Quote from: bigchad on June 16, 2009, 10:42:43 am
1. Ozzie Smith
2. Michael Vick
3. Chad Ocho Cinco
4. Tiger Woods
5. A Rod

Ozzie Smith and Tiger? Are you crazy? I can't STAND the Cards, and I love the Wizard!
Go away, batin'

kingofdequeen

1. Tebow
2. Tebow
3. Tebow
4. Tebow
5. ANYONE who plus ANY sport for LSU.

hogfan064

Quote from: cosmodrum on June 16, 2009, 10:47:48 am
Ozzie Smith and Tiger? Are you crazy? I can't STAND the Cards, and I love the Wizard!

I don't like Tiger, but why would anyone hate Ozzie? 

cosmodrum

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 16, 2009, 10:51:53 am
I don't like Tiger, but why would anyone hate Ozzie? 

I know - that's like hating baby Jesus!
Go away, batin'

bigyellowdog

1. the old ball coach
2. kobe
3. lebron james- I am already sick of the free agent to the Knicks talk
4. pay-rod
5. Jon Gruden- went to TB and won a Super Bowl with someone else's players.  When those players left, he got exposed as a medicore coach- sounds familiar.

I do not consider the dork a real coach, so I cannot list him.

SRFL

1.  Waay down Austin waay . . . Colt McCoy
2.  The whiny magpie . . . Tim Duncan
3.  20 Million reasons to EAD . . . Terrell Owens
4.  Worst owner in sports . . . Tom Hicks
5.  Cheating personified . . . Alabama Sports

phadedhawg

Quote from: BigE_23 on June 16, 2009, 01:31:58 am
Only God, that young lady, and Kobe knows exactly what went on in that room...

But either way you slice it he cheated on his wife...and I have no respect for anyone that does that.

But my reason for not liking him goes far beyond even that. If the debate's just on him as a player, then I can't stand him because:

1.) He's a Michael Jordan wanna be!!!
His whole career he's tried to pattern himself after MJ and he always has and always will come up short! From trying to go one on one with him in the all-star game when he was a rookie, to changing his number to 24 this past season. He never came out and said why he changed his jersey #, but he didn't have to, we all know why he did it.

2.) He's selfish!!!
I'm so sick and tired of people clamoring about his points per game avg and how great of a scorer he is...he shoots the ball way more than he should...period! If a player (any player) scores 50, but shoots it 30 + times and then has to pad his stats with 20 + free throws, he's not that great!

3.) He's a baby!!!
He cries when he doesn't get the call...he cries when he gets called for a foul...he cries when one of his players doesn't give him the ball...he cries when he has to share the spotlight with a bigger personality (Shaq)...he cries...he cries...he cries

4.) He's the media's darling!!!
I'm so sick of the beloved media pumping our kids full of this punk! He's got no redeeming qualities whatsoever, yet ESPN and ABC and NIKE make him a freakin' god! I'm tired of it!

No matter how many Championship rings he's won, Kobe Bryant will never have my respect, as a player, or a person.

JMHO...blast away Laker fans

tl:dr

phadedhawg

Pete Carroll
Tom Brady
Allen Iverson
Terrell Owens
Alex Rodriguez