Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anytime you want to explain to me what Petrino is doing in recruiting

Started by Biggus Piggus, June 15, 2009, 07:04:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pork Twain

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on June 15, 2009, 09:02:00 pm

Anytime you want to explain to me why you are a HDN fan this year, go right ahead.
The most douchebaggery comment...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hog19911

Quote from: The Hogfather on June 16, 2009, 10:45:37 am
Can someone tell me where we were as far as our recruiting class goes at this point last year?
Turell Williams, Ryan Calendar, Colby Berna and Austin Tate.

The Hogfather

Quote from: hog19911 on June 16, 2009, 10:49:45 am

Are you sure?  Is there anywhere to prove that?  That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.  This ought to give everyone a little assurance that everything is going to be ok, especially after we play some games this fall.  We are going to be more impressive than last year, for sure.

Oklahawg

Hogville's banter has been sidetracked towards what appears to be a short in-state class. Two years ago the staff would be salivating. We know better. We are debating/arguing/whatever-ing about several in-state recruits who are not the difference makers in the 2010 class.

UA lacks the banner recruit to whom the staff can tether their efforts. In time, I realize.

The DL commit from Alabama gives me hope on this next item - I'd like to see UA attract the top-end recruits we covet for unofficial summer visits. We will lose out on a lot of commitable recruits if we can't get them to campus before their official visits next winter.

I'll toss out three names of players who committed elsewhere that I thought we'd get: Caleb Lavey (Okie State) and the Joeckel Twins (A&M). Curious to see if we get attention from them later in the recruiting cycle.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

SquidBilly

Quote from: Oklahawg on June 16, 2009, 10:23:03 am
Biggus, I'll bite.

Are you suggesting that the staff didn't follow through on its self-pronounced ability to recruit vs anyone (last February) and wound up whiffing during the spring eval period? There was a disturbing silence as several top prospects committed elsewhere (Caleb Lavey to Okie State, Joeckel's to A&M, for example) with whom I thought we had a good shot.

Who says the staff has given up on recruiting any of these guys?  DD Jones was committed to Michigan this time last year too.

hog19911

Quote from: The Hogfather on June 16, 2009, 10:55:47 am
Are you sure?  Is there anywhere to prove that?  That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.  This ought to give everyone a little assurance that everything is going to be ok, especially after we play some games this fall.  We are going to be more impressive than last year, for sure.
I'm not sure of anyway to prove it since i can't post any links. I got the information from rivals, but if anyone doesn't think it's right all they have to do is look it up on rivals or scout. The recruits committed have a considerable amount more offers then the ones we had committed last year, but i also understand that there will always be that guy who just bought a subscription to scout, and now thinks he's an expert at recruiting/evaluations etc.

Oklahawg

Quote from: hog19911 on June 16, 2009, 10:49:45 am

The obvious follow-up to this:

1. one is an in-stater that was an obvious academic casualty from day one.
2. one was an in-stater who wasn't in the national databank and blew up as a top TE recruit.
3. one was an out-of-stater who wasn't in the national databank and blew up as a top recruit who could help at either DE or TE.
4. one is an in-stater who committed early but could have gone to all but a handful of schools nationally if he chose to.

We've not improved the model. Yet. Not markedly. The chatter on hogville is on the back-fill in-state prospects, guys who will sign D1 LOI in February but players we could offer in January and flip from whatever school they committed to in the interim.

If we are recruiting with a greater fixation on bumping elbows with the top dogs (I recall Petrino addressing this specifically last February) then why get on a DD Jones in December? Why not now? What the off-season taught us is that the SEC is ratcheting up its expectations and the new staffs will stop at nothing (including NCAA violations) to exploit their window of opportunity. Kiffin, Chizik, Mullen...these guys are on short leashes and their staffs are recruiting like it.

A&M is working NE Texas and Dallas much more effectively and the Boy Scout at Okie State is leveraging a strong 2008 and good vibes for 2009 into stronger recruiting there as well. And hogville argues about recruits that might or might not ever get a UA offer from the in-state, favorite school.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Pig_Daddy_Cool

when petrino leaves in a few years the next coach will have to repair the bridges burned in state with parents and coaches. that alone is a big problem. see lou holtz

Oklahawg

Quote from: ATLpiggie on June 16, 2009, 10:59:44 am
Who says the staff has given up on recruiting any of these guys?  DD Jones was committed to Michigan this time last year too.

I didn't. This is the time of year to lay a strong foundation for the top 10 players in your class while being able to start focusing on the next 10. Save those final 5 slots for the gimmes who'll commit on the spot in January. Hyperbole all the way around my response, of course! The recruits are not talking Arkansas like we would prefer. There, that's better.

Oklahawg

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:06:35 am
when petrino leaves in a few years the next coach will have to repair the bridges burned in state with parents and coaches. that alone is a big problem. see lou holtz

I don't think bridges are being burned. Offering too many in-state scholies can backfire. See HDN. You eventually piss off a local coach with his "B" player and never get a shot at next year's "A" player. Witness Warren Lumberjacks.

hog19911

Quote from: Oklahawg on June 16, 2009, 10:58:29 am
Hogville's banter has been sidetracked towards what appears to be a short in-state class. Two years ago the staff would be salivating. We know better. We are debating/arguing/whatever-ing about several in-state recruits who are not the difference makers in the 2010 class.

UA lacks the banner recruit to whom the staff can tether their efforts. In time, I realize.

The DL commit from Alabama gives me hope on this next item - I'd like to see UA attract the top-end recruits we covet for unofficial summer visits. We will lose out on a lot of commitable recruits if we can't get them to campus before their official visits next winter.

I'll toss out three names of players who committed elsewhere that I thought we'd get: Caleb Lavey (Okie State) and the Joeckel Twins (A&M). Curious to see if we get attention from them later in the recruiting cycle.
I believe we will see plenty of big time recruits on campus. Every year since i've followed recruiting we have always got a 4 star recruit late in the season that i'd never heard about. Last year it was Leon, and the year before it was Jericho Nelson. Arkansas has a real legit chance at
O.J. Ross
Marcus Lucas
Kevin Nelson
Bryan Jones
Courtney Gatson
James Haynes
Calvin Barnett
Eric Bennet
Austin Woods
Michael Dyer
Were on way to many big time names, and it's way to early to even think about hitting the panic button.

hog19911

How do you know Petrino will be gone in a few years? Also we have 6 offers out to instate players how, and many did we have out at this time last year?

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: Oklahawg on June 16, 2009, 11:07:37 am
I don't think bridges are being burned. Offering too many in-state scholies can backfire. See HDN. You eventually piss off a local coach with his "B" player and never get a shot at next year's "A" player. Witness Warren Lumberjacks.

i have a friend who is a well known coach in arkansas he tells me that many coaches are upset over the pure lack of interest in kids who will either play for or against the hogs. what about claude johnson, aaron sprinkle, antonio harding, eldon thompson, wesley grady, courtney haskell, you know, guys we all know who can play sec  football and arkansas is not even talking to them.

sorry boys, dyer is going to auburn, parker mack is going to a  academic school, brishen matthews is going to lsu as soon as they offer, and byran jones is still not sold on the hogs. those are  pure  facts regardless if anyone wants to admit it or not.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: hog19911 on June 16, 2009, 11:13:25 am
How do you know Petrino will be gone in a few years? Also we have 6 offers out to instate players how, and many did we have out at this time last year?

petrino has a track record. let the notre dame job come open and you can bet your last dollar he will try to go. anyone who believes petrino is really going to retire from little ol arkansas is only joking themselves.

hog19911

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:13:25 am
i have a friend who is a well known coach in arkansas he tells me that many coaches are upset over the pure lack of interest in kids who will either play for or against the hogs. what about claude johnson, aaron sprinkle, antonio harding, eldon thompson, wesley grady, courtney haskell, you know, guys we all know who can play sec  football and arkansas is not even talking to them.

sorry boys, dyer is going to auburn, parker mack is going to a  academic school, brishen matthews is going to lsu as soon as they offer, and byran jones is still not sold on the hogs. those are  pure  facts regardless if anyone wants to admit it or not.
Wow so little of that is actually pure fact that i'm still shaking my head. Mathews can give up on an LSU offer, Mack is anybody's guess and Jones will eventually be a hog. Claude Johnson doesn't have a BCS offer and neither did any of the guys you listed. I can see where they all have a right to be offended.

The Hogfather

Quote from: hog19911 on June 16, 2009, 11:02:22 am
I'm not sure of anyway to prove it since i can't post any links. I got the information from rivals, but if anyone doesn't think it's right all they have to do is look it up on rivals or scout. The recruits committed have a considerable amount more offers then the ones we had committed last year, but i also understand that there will always be that guy who just bought a subscription to scout, and now thinks he's an expert at recruiting/evaluations etc.

Exactly.  I think the guys we have committed right now are better than the ones we had committed at this point last year.  Like you said, they have some decent offers right now and I would expect more to come for them in the future.  That is why I like watching Petrino work.  He offers some guys who don't have the recognition of being a top player by the recruiting services and is confident enough to let them commit early.  Then, as time goes on, they get more and more attention and offers from the big boys.

I'm excited about the guys we have committed right now and I know there will be some very good ones commit to us in the future, especially after they get to see the product on the field this fall.  We will pick up some positive momentum as the year goes on, just like last year.

hog19911

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:15:24 am
petrino has a track record. let the notre dame job come open and you can bet your last dollar he will try to go. anyone who believes petrino is really going to retire from little ol arkansas is only joking themselves.
A track record of leaving Louisville for a NFL head coaching gig. Who wouldn't have made the same move. I don't think for a second Petrino will be coaching at Notre Dame.

regi

So offer kids who can't help you win an SEC championship, just to get in good with the kids who can? It is amazing, no other fan base holds their school hostage over instate kids the way Arkansas does. Do we want a mom and pop 6-6, 7-5 store or to win the SEC? i am confused sometimes by what people post and say.

SRFL

Okla, you keep mentioning Caleb Lavey who falls into the same category of D'Anton Lynn (Celina 2008).  While they were big wants for us they were far from locks.  Agreed?

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: hog19911 on June 16, 2009, 11:16:01 am
Wow so little of that is actually pure fact that i'm still shaking my head. Mathews can give up on an LSU offer, Mack is anybody's guess and Jones will eventually be a hog. Claude Johnson doesn't have a BCS offer and neither did any of the guys you listed. I can see where they all have a right to be offended.

tank johnson, tyrell johnson, jerry rice, etc guys like that who made or are making their mark in the nfl did not play at bcs schools either so you are going to tell me the coaches who did not offer these guys knew best? are you going to tell me they were not worthy of major d1 offers?

petrino is doing nothing more but trying to show he can recruit top national talent into arkansas, a place it has never been done, while burning bridges in state, so he can use the national recruiting part on his resume

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: hog19911 on June 16, 2009, 11:17:17 am
A track record of leaving Louisville for a NFL head coaching gig. Who wouldn't have made the same move. I don't think for a second Petrino will be coaching at Notre Dame.

it started long before louisville. go do some research it will help you.

geddie

I'm right there with you Hogfather.

Last year we closed with Wingo, Hamilton, DD Jones, Leon, and Crim within the last few weeks of the recruiting season.  The current staff has not made any changes to make me believe this can't happen again this year.

The problem is it's June 16th, we just got pounded in baseball, and we all want some good news...especially in recruiting. 

Quote from: The Hogfather on June 16, 2009, 11:16:20 am
Exactly.  I think the guys we have committed right now are better than the ones we had committed at this point last year.  Like you said, they have some decent offers right now and I would expect more to come for them in the future.  That is why I like watching Petrino work.  He offers some guys who don't have the recognition of being a top player by the recruiting services and is confident enough to let them commit early.  Then, as time goes on, they get more and more attention and offers from the big boys.

I'm excited about the guys we have committed right now and I know there will be some very good ones commit to us in the future, especially after they get to see the product on the field this fall.  We will pick up some positive momentum as the year goes on, just like last year.

hog19911

Quote from: regi on June 16, 2009, 11:17:27 am
So offer kids who can't help you win an SEC championship, just to get in good with the kids who can? It is amazing, no other fan base holds their school hostage over instate kids the way Arkansas does. Do we want a mom and pop 6-6, 7-5 store or to win the SEC? i am confused sometimes by what people post and say.
Can't help you win a championship? Please  top notch coaches are beating down there doors. It's nothing short of rude that Arkansas is recruiting who they want, and isn't snatching them up before Saban/Meyer does.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: regi on June 16, 2009, 11:17:27 am

how do you know they couldnt win sec championships. other sec schools are showing them attention, so obviously they see something.

just 2 years ago this board calledfor the previous coaches head for not locking down the state, now all of a sudden we dont need the in state kids? which one is it?  the double standard kills me!

hog19911

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:21:21 am
it started long before louisville. go do some research it will help you.
Please don't tell me to go do research. If you wanna argue bring some factual information into the argument. If Petrino leaves then so be it, but nothing is written in stone and he seems to be happy here.

pedrothelion

Some of these kids don't even have offers from BCS schools and Claude Johnson just had his offer pulled from Ole Miss.  To me it just sounds like your regurgitating known information in an attempt to stir up controversy.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: hog19911 on June 16, 2009, 11:23:45 am
Please don't tell me to go do research. If you wanna argue bring some factual information into the argument. If Petrino leaves then so be it, but nothing is written in stone and he seems to be happy here.

he seemed to be happy at louisville too. andi brought plenty of factual information. the guy has a history of job hopping why do you think espn has been all over him? they didnt make this crap up.

The Hogfather

Ok....

Your kid must not be getting recruited by Arkansas to your satisfaction.  So sorry.

The Hogfather

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:25:27 am
he seemed to be happy at louisville too. andi brought plenty of factual information. the guy has a history of job hopping why do you think espn has been all over him? they didnt make this crap up.

IF he leaves in a few years, the Arkansas program will be much better off than it was when he got here.  He already brought more talent to Arkansas in one class than any of the recruiting classes the previous 10 years and probably more.

Give it up.

hog19911

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:20:18 am
tank johnson, tyrell johnson, jerry rice, etc guys like that who made or are making their mark in the nfl did not play at bcs schools either so you are going to tell me the coaches who did not offer these guys knew best? are you going to tell me they were not worthy of major d1 offers?

petrino is doing nothing more but trying to show he can recruit top national talent into arkansas, a place it has never been done, while burning bridges in state, so he can use the national recruiting part on his resume
Yea, all those guys must be the norm. That last statement was honest to god the most ridiculous thing i've ever read. You have zero fact to back that statement up and that is pure agenda.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: pedrothelion on June 16, 2009, 11:25:25 am
Some of these kids don't even have offers from BCS schools and Claude Johnson just had his offer pulled from Ole Miss.  To me it just sounds like your regurgitating known information in an attempt to stir up controversy.

johnsons offer was only pulled because ole miss has a juco qb commit. they were only taking 1 qb.

if you think the guys i listed cant play sec ball, then you are not paying attention to recruiting because sec schools are recruiting them and it is a matter of time before they get their offers, but arkansas is not even talking to them.

what is funny is i seem to remember a article a few months back withquotes from dyer talking about the u of a not contacting the in state kids. people said dont worry dyer is a lock. lmfao at all of you who said that. looks likedyer is a auburn lock. i wonder why.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: hog19911 on June 16, 2009, 11:28:12 am
Yea, all those guys must be the norm. That last statement was honest to god the most ridiculous thing i've ever read. You have zero fact to back that statement up and that is pure agenda.

you have zero fact to prove your side either, so you are also spewing agenda.

it is called  difference of opinion. people are allowed to have them.

pedrothelion

he seemed to be happy at Louisville too. andi brought plenty of factual information. the guy has a history of job hopping why do you think espn has been all over him? they didnt make this crap up.
A job hoper when he was an assistant coach?  If that's the case Malzahn must be a job hoper as well since he has had three jobs in 5 years.

cbjagman

Let's face it: recruiting is always unpredictable and a crapshoot no matter how talented the player. Having said that, I'll go with the saying that "in Petrino we trust".

hog19911

Why wasn't ESPN all over Bobby Knight when he quit on his team mid season? Didn't Lou Holtz do the exact same thing? What about Nick Saben? Petrino did nothing diffrent then what other coaches do every single year.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: The Hogfather on June 16, 2009, 11:27:14 am
IF he leaves in a few years, the Arkansas program will be much better off than it was when he got here.  He already brought more talent to Arkansas in one class than any of the recruiting classes the previous 10 years and probably more.

Give it up.

can you prove he has brought more talent? none of them have played nor proved themselves yet. stars mean nothing. we start each year off with 50 5 stars, and by time their senior year comes around, maybe 10 of them actually made it.

The Hogfather

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:31:59 am
can you prove he has brought more talent? none of them have played nor proved themselves yet. stars mean nothing. we start each year off with 50 5 stars, and by time their senior year comes around, maybe 10 of them actually made it.

Can you prove that he hasn't?

SRFL

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:29:00 am
johnsons offer was only pulled because ole miss has a juco qb commit. they were only taking 1 qb.

if you think the guys i listed cant play sec ball, then you are not paying attention to recruiting because sec schools are recruiting them and it is a matter of time before they get their offers, but arkansas is not even talking to them.

what is funny is i seem to remember a article a few months back withquotes from dyer talking about the u of a not contacting the in state kids. people said dont worry dyer is a lock. lmfao at all of you who said that. looks likedyer is a auburn lock. i wonder why.

Define the bold area

hog19911

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:30:25 am

I can live with a diffrence of opinion.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: pedrothelion on June 16, 2009, 11:31:35 am
A job hoper when he was an assistant coach?  If that's the case Malzahn must be a job hoper as well since he has had three jobs in 5 years.

i will agree with you on the malzahn statement as well. if he dont stay somewhere he will be labeled as well and  it will hurt him in regards to job hunting. i dont hold a double standard, i feel the same way about bobby and gus given their job hoping history.

pedrothelion

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:30:25 am

It one thing to have an opinion backed up by facts.  It's another thing to have an opinion based on half truths and irrational thinking.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: The Hogfather on June 16, 2009, 11:32:48 am
Can you prove that he hasn't?

no i cant, as you cant prove he has. they have not touched the field yet and had the chance to prove or disprove your theory.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on June 16, 2009, 09:20:06 am
ROFL!  Intelligent response, that was not.

Let me lay out the bright orange crayon.

1. Very limited scholarships available for 2010 class.
2. First offers go to...players who could be offered in January.

Just because I asked the question doesn't make it a FULL FRONTAL ASSAULT ON ALL HOLY THINGS RAZORBACK.

It's just a question.  Where are the big name recruits?  Is Petrino unable to recruit off the A list yet?  And does anybody understand what is going on with Dyer?

When they recruit a real pro-type left offensive tackle, I'll breathe a sigh of relief.

Good lord.  I guess discussion has gone the way of the dodo around here.  Let's all bow at the altar and place our sacrifices.  Nothing but worship going on here.

A couple things are going on here.  First most of the big name players you're referring to won't commit until January or early Feb.  He has accepted commitments from guys that while not highly rated, have been to his camp and performed well enough to EARN a scholarship.  Not only that, but the ones he has accepted commitments from are are high character players who also won't have any problem qualifying.  We have a total of like 4 commits, which is hardly filling the roster with 3 stars.  It's early in the game and Petrino seems very selective so far.  He is looking for guys that will A) actually make it to campus, and B) contribute for the next 4 years rather than spending time in county. That's just my take.   
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Table Rocker

Hey Pig Daddy how could they be facts if they haven't happened yet?

Incredible.

Pig_Daddy_Cool

Quote from: pedrothelion on June 16, 2009, 11:35:05 am
It one thing to have an opinion backed up by facts.  It's another thing to have an opinion based on half truths and irrational thinking.

what have i said that is half truth? if you are going to call me out, prove me wrong and have solid proof to prove your side.

pedrothelion

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:34:16 am
i will agree with you on the malzahn statement as well. if he dont stay somewhere he will be labeled as well and  it will hurt him in regards to job hunting. i dont hold a double standard, i feel the same way about bobby and gus given their job hoping history.
This is the case for a majority of assistant coaches in the sport of college football.  They change jobs frequently.  They often start at small schools and work there way up.  This is what BP did.  This is what most coaches do.  How is this hard to comprehend?

Hogbody

Pig daddy is like the Forrest city joe of the recruiting forum

The Hogfather

So you want us to offer Sprinkle (no offers, no stars), Eldon Thompson (one offer---Tulsa, 3-stars), Claude Johnson (3 offers---talk of only 2, Ole Miss, ULM, and UCA, 3-star), Wesley Grady (no stars, no offers), Courtney Haskell (no stars, no offers), and Antonio Harding (no stars, offer from Arkansas State) to IMPROVE our recruiting class and not "burn bridges" and "make these in-state coaches upset".  You really think there is NO DOUBT as to whether or not these kids will be playing in the SEC?  Why does only one of them hold an offer from an SEC school (and they're talking like he might lose his)?

I'm glad Petrino doesn't think this way.  He actually knows what he is talking about and doing.  The sky is not falling.

regi

Quote from: Pig_Daddy_Cool on June 16, 2009, 11:23:11 am
how do you know they couldnt win sec championships. other sec schools are showing them attention, so obviously they see something.

just 2 years ago this board calledfor the previous coaches head for not locking down the state, now all of a sudden we dont need the in state kids? which one is it?  the double standard kills me!

Because the old staff signed kids like that before. This staff, unlike the previuos staff has shown the ability to go outside the state and pull a top 20 class. If we could not do that, than fall back on the 2nd teir Arkansas kids like Nutt did.

SRFL

Pig Daddy, go back to page two and define the bolded part of your post.  Prove it.