Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anytime you want to explain to me what Petrino is doing in recruiting

Started by Biggus Piggus, June 15, 2009, 07:04:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Pork Twain

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on June 26, 2009, 01:59:24 pm
I'm simply unimpressed with the commits and offers to date given they're slow- to no-playing so many in-state prospects.
I am unimpressed with lack of analysis to back up your weak posts on this subject. 

Who should have been offered so far and how much attention should they be getting vs who has been offered?

As is clearly seen by the title of this post, you do not know what BP's plan is or what his player evaluations are.  I bet he has a plan...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Theolesnort

Biggus is just reeling you in and will continue to do so to you and others. Really we are all in the dark to some extent. This is not a blabbering staff, positive or negative they keep it close to the vest and what nuggets we do get we can not reveal on pain of death. :P
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

keithh1999

Quote from: donewithdale on June 26, 2009, 02:30:55 pm
We should only sign one player from in state this season.  That should light a fire under the 2011 prospects and coaching staffs in this state.  I think we should allow Gus to sign the remaining top 10 prospects so that Auburn can't fill those spots with players from Florida and Georgia. 

-1 for avatar... and GUS? Again?
Pig Farmers are cool.

HoopS

Theolesnort hits on what I also believe here.   This staff is completely different than the last.   Just because we aren't hearing about certain kids being recruited, that doesn't mean an effort isn't being made. 

I feel better knowing this staff doesn't appear to be giving scholies to possibly undeserving players to appease others.  If Mosely shows them what they are looking for, he'll get his offer.  If he doesn't, he won't.  Regardless of who is friend is.
Until this staff starts whiffing on signing day, I'll be content to sit back and take it as it comes while trusting their judgment.

donewithdale

Quote from: keithh1999 on June 27, 2009, 11:28:25 am
-1 for avatar... and GUS? Again?

My avatar is not meant to be a flattering representation of the subject of the avatar. 

My other posts here were to reel in more fish in this thread with a little honest opinion sprinkled in. 

ADAM_713

He is getting ready to mow down the SEC like a 1980's Snapper with crazy type talent.  That is what he is doing.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.